• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh u call all that Pranks at the mall?

If theres a tesco/sainsbury/asda/co-op At any mall or near it

we gather cans of cheap drinks and bottles Put in 15ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã each

And then go to the top where the shops no one gose in are

Stand over the balconie thing

and theres a 50-100ft drop its funny Dropping cans of coke and droping mento bottles of coke right ontop of the lid so it ends up going up to the second floor cuase of the reflect

Also we Spent over 100ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã of [cabbage] ready to do it

And this kid sees us qucikly openin cans So we can do all we like

he picked them all up Put them in a bag and trown them over

We were like noo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ended up we get chased out And we ant done it since in that Shoping mall

Heres what I did with a help of 26 other people.

I dressed up as Hitler (with a fake mustache), the rest of the guys/girls dressed up as some random Nazis fully equipped with swastikas on their shoulders. So we all walked into the mall, all the way to the food court where I bought a number 1 from McDonald's. When I sat down with the rest of the people around me, one of them set up random map in front of me. At this point even the security began to look suspicious. We started to discuss battle tactics in a [developmentally delayed]ed accent. It went like this:

Me: Where are the tanks?

Guy 1: What tanks sir?

Me: My tanks... the ones that are supposed to stop the invasion of Normandy.

Guy 2: Invasion of what?

Me: NORMANDY YOU BASTARD! WHERE THE [bleep] ARE MY TANKS!!!

Guy 1: Um..there are....no tanks sir...

At this point I take my hand an swipe all the food off the table, and turn the table over.

Me: WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO TANKS YOU [bleep]! THEYRE COMING YOU IDIOT! THEY'RE [bleep]ING COMING! DO YOU NOT CARE FOR THE SUPREME RACE!?!?!?!!?

*everyone backs away*

Guy 1: but sir... you didn't-

Me: WERE ALL GOING TO [bleep]ING DIE NOW! WHAT THE [bleep] IS GOING STOP THE INVASION ON NORMANDY!? WERE ALL [bleep]ING SCREWED!!!!

Then I stormed out of the mall with everyone following me. We had someone record the whole thing.

no it really didn't happen, but it would be great if it did.

I dunno about the mall but, I have a lot of fun with tele-marketers...

All you have to do is act like a 35 year old [developmentally delayed] who thinks they are 6 and lives with their mom. Surefire way to waste some time and half of them will still try to sell you stuff. If they stay longer than 2 minutes, start asking for peanut butter pie, only works if you slur your words. (I don't know what it is about telemarketers and peanut butter pie but, it seems like an effective way to get them to hang up, works better than cheesecake.)

Also, just keep asking them to repeat themselves. (You are not a [developmentally delayed] anymore) Around 5-6 they figure out your wasting their time and hang up. My best is 7 times.

Blender builder

Today's experiment is:

Learning how to make light industrial space craft.

You are a customer service career personÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s nightmare.........

I hate it when people purposefully make other peoples lives difficult

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

quote]

I can imagine.

My dad told me that people he knew in middle school would get a one-dollar bill and some dog crap. They would literally stick the dollar over the crap on the floor, mush it around, and run somewhere to watch somebody pick it up.

I want to try that once.

Disgusting... :-X

Poo Dollar!?!?!?! omg that is soo fun! I swear!

finally back in the game! send me a message, all my old friends quit

I laughed so hard I pooped my thong. :lol:

I bought a gorilla suit today for only $40!!!

Anyone got any idea's on how to have some real fun with a gorilla suit?

I kinda want to go to a toy store and run around scaring kids but I want something more daring and funnier.

111-1.jpg

I think the best one I did when I was younger, was buying a few packets of bouncy balls, going to the very top floor of the mall, and emptying the packets over the edge :lol:

They can bounce sooooooooo high :anxious:

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

I once took an antique sword from my basement and challenged a shopper to a duel :shock:

hehe, I;ve got two. Would it be better to bring one for my opponent or not? I;m thinking not.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I once took an antique sword from my basement and challenged a shopper to a duel :shock:

hehe, I;ve got two. Would it be better to bring one for my opponent or not? I;m thinking not.

You're right. What if your opponent accepted the duel? :lol:

This signature is intentionally left blank.

I like getting into elevators with random people with my friends around. They always make me crack up so hard, and the people get pissed in the elevators...

Once, all three of us were in the elevator. We were cracking up really hard. We all felt like we were going to burst, and when the door opened, me and my friend rush out laughing like crazy, and the short one bolts out quick and bumps the stroller of the child into the side of the elevator. The lady goes "Hey, you could've woken up my baby! Well, maybe I should call security..."

So we go hang out for a bit, and sure enough two mall cops are there. One, an old, slightly creepy old man who likes disciplining people. The other, and easy-going, young cop who we sort of know. The old guy starts talking to us, and the lady with her three stuck-up-preppy daughters start explaining an exaggerated version of the story. They emphasize the fact that the shorter one bumped her baby's stroller, and she makes up this crap like "Oh, she nearly got crushed by the elevator!" and the daughters go "Yeah, that's right!" and obviously stick up for her mother.

Us three try to keep it casual. My friend tries to explain that the stroller really wasn't near the elevator doors at all, and even if it was, that the elevator would've instantly stopped. The lady and the older cop weren't convinced, however the younger cop was cracking up and the stupidity of this conversation with us and the people. The shorter friend agrees with us, I offer to just apologize and pretend to say we'll be careful, and we go back. The family is still mad (seriously, the only reason they stopped us like that is because they probably had some domestic affair), the young police cop had the time of his life watching the offense side argue, and the older cop tried to baby us around and put his arm around the younger friend, who immediately flinched and back up.

We left, feeling rather apathetic. That's my story. :P

You're right. What if your opponent accepted the duel? :lol:

3 words: Best. Day. Ever. :XD:

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

angel2w.gif

A good thing to do is sprinkle some nearly dry nitrogen triiodide around the floor and wait for someone to step on them, or generally for them to go off.

I wonder if the security things over here go off when it senses large amounts of metal, if so, I'd like to try and go shopping when I get my suit of armour. I'd also like to walk around my town centre in a full suit of armour and randomly challenge people to duels.

Another fun thing is to cause as much biological havoc as possible. Such as buying massive amounts of insects online and then releasing them all at once in a crowded shopping centre. Muhahahahaha. I might put a box of locusts in one of the abandoned lockers at my school.

So much fun to be had... so little time. Something my dad said is to get on an bus with only 1 person on it and sit next to them.lol. They'd get freaked out.

My Last.Fm

LeekSpinner!!!

Random Furry Dance!!!

Proud to hate life, since not too long ago!!!

-I went to godiva to buy a box of xhoxolates for someone for christmas and I payed in $60 in quarters.

I gotta try that one.

A couple days ago I went to the bank and got $5 in pennies than later that day I went to the mall with a bucket full of the pennies and I ran through the mall and tripped and the pennies scattered everywhere and I cursed my heart out and everyone started freaking out and even some people started taking some pennies.

I also love to go to Abercrombie or any store that has music playing loudly and dance around till I get asked to leave.

I used to get a little water gun and I would shoot people with water in their crotch area.

There was this hat store and they had signs all over the place that said dont touch the hats or dont take pictures with the hats, so I would run in the store and wear a hat, take a picture with it, put the hat back and run.

At this record store they were selling 7ft cardboard cut-outs of Scarface for only $5 each so me and a couple buddies put in cash and bought 20 of the cut-outs, then we set them up in random places at the mall and proceded to make out with them, charge for pictures, dance with them in Abercrombie, etc.

I would buy stinkbombs then just drop them in different stores and watch peoples reactions when they would smell them.

I superglue quarters to the ground and watch people try to pick them up.

So yea I do alot of stupid stuff at the mall.

Immature little [puncture]s like you are why us teens get a bad rep.
mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

-I went to godiva to buy a box of xhoxolates for someone for christmas and I payed in $60 in quarters.

I gotta try that one.

A couple days ago I went to the bank and got $5 in pennies than later that day I went to the mall with a bucket full of the pennies and I ran through the mall and tripped and the pennies scattered everywhere and I cursed my heart out and everyone started freaking out and even some people started taking some pennies.

I also love to go to Abercrombie or any store that has music playing loudly and dance around till I get asked to leave.

I used to get a little water gun and I would shoot people with water in their crotch area.

There was this hat store and they had signs all over the place that said dont touch the hats or dont take pictures with the hats, so I would run in the store and wear a hat, take a picture with it, put the hat back and run.

At this record store they were selling 7ft cardboard cut-outs of Scarface for only $5 each so me and a couple buddies put in cash and bought 20 of the cut-outs, then we set them up in random places at the mall and proceded to make out with them, charge for pictures, dance with them in Abercrombie, etc.

I would buy stinkbombs then just drop them in different stores and watch peoples reactions when they would smell them.

I superglue quarters to the ground and watch people try to pick them up.

So yea I do alot of stupid stuff at the mall.

Immature little [puncture]s like you are why us teens get a bad rep.

Oh, calm down Mr. Wilson. Let loose a little. You're saying you've never ever done anything funny in a public area? A little hard to believe.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif