New eggs being introduced for summoning

Bunker_Boy

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it possible to get bird eggs from the bird nests you get from mole skins or claws?
as far as i know bird nest is a bird nest , there is no diference where do you obtain it from ... so yeah its possible.

No, it isn't.

Is it possible to get bird eggs from the bird nests you get from mole skins or claws?
as far as i know bird nest is a bird nest , there is no diference where do you obtain it from ... so yeah its possible.

No, it isn't.

So it's not possible to get bird eggs from them?

darevenge.png

untitled6kv7.gif

No, it isn't.

I'm nearly 100% sure you can't get eggs from nests obtained from mole skins or claw.s :)

I'm nearly 100% sure you can't get eggs from nests obtained from mole skins or claw.s :)

Agreed, we haven't seen proof of raven eggs in MTK nests either...

Anyone claiming otherwise, please post your picture here :wink:

h_y_j_a_c_k.png

Agreed, we haven't seen proof of raven eggs in MTK nests either...

Anyone claiming otherwise, please post your picture here :wink:

I think you do get raven eggs from MTK, but (and that's the same when you woodcut yourself) they're just very rare..

darevenge.png

untitled6kv7.gif

Items get leaked into the game (accidentally or purposefully?).

I remember when some guy got dragon legs before they came out, he put them on and couldn't take them off again until they were released.

hm...reallllllly now? ive been playing for about 6 years on and off and if i remember correctly dlegs came with the release of metal drags, now answer me this how can one kill a nonexistant monster and get a nonexistant drop b4 they are released? lol

unless of course he dug in the spot where the dungeon stands now and somehow ended up in the dungeon and somehow managed to have an axe with him and managed to know how to get to a nonexisiting monster and knowing to have an anti fire shield with him and the supplys to kill an iron/bronze/steel dragon lol. of course that was sarcasim btw

Maybe it was a j-mod?

I investigated all the pictures posted about summoning and I am now pretty sure the last egg is a penguin egg, probably a macaroni penguin egg. My reasons to think that (some already posted by others):

- The black and white monster on the summoning wallpaper 2 looks a lot like a penguin.

- Along the pictures of bags and scrolls there are several pictures of body parts of animals, like paws and wings; one looks alot like a penguin wing (I only recognized that after seeing the pictures of the black wing).

- One of the summoning pictures looks a lot like the head of a crested penguin (a penguin with feathers on it's head).

- There is a macaroni penguin (a crested penguin) on an island in rs (see map; you can only see it if you stand where the cursor is).

- You can't attack the macaroni penguin (only examine), but the text on the map "Here be penguins" promises a new island were we probably can find the last missing egg.

penguinsxu5.png

The Karamthulhu that you obtain through fishing are used in the Rum Deal quest, and can only be fished if you have not completed this quest. They are not the same ones rumoured to be used in summoning. The ones you fish are in a fishbowl, the ones you get as drops are not. And they have slightly different examines.

Are the Karamthulhu really going to be used in Summoning? It's not an egg...

Eh..

Once all the work was complete, the word-count for the skill ended up exceeding an enormous 50,000 words! When asked about his favourite Summoning NPC, Mod Wilson answers immediately. "That's easy; my favourite familiar is the karamthulhu. It's just so amusing ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ this evil squid, in a fishbowl, attacking your enemies."

Development Diary 2.

The Karamthulhu that you obtain through fishing are used in the Rum Deal quest, and can only be fished if you have not completed this quest. They are not the same ones rumoured to be used in summoning. The ones you fish are in a fishbowl, the ones you get as drops are not. And they have slightly different examines.

Are the Karamthulhu really going to be used in Summoning? It's not an egg...

Eh..

Once all the work was complete, the word-count for the skill ended up exceeding an enormous 50,000 words! When asked about his favourite Summoning NPC, Mod Wilson answers immediately. "That's easy; my favourite familiar is the karamthulhu. It's just so amusing ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ this evil squid, in a fishbowl, attacking your enemies."

Development Diary 2.

Ok thnx, I probably didn't read that part #-o

darevenge.png

untitled6kv7.gif

No, it isn't.

Well I've killed the mole a lot getting a couple hundred nests and never saw a birds egg in there.

Friend of mine had about 12 vulture eggs in 10 minutes dropped this weekend. Luck or has droprate been increased already?

Probably luck? I got one after 20 mins

Yanille pet store?

Thought I would post a few examine items here seeing that most poeple are in school/work

This is what I found~

Examine door - Closed pending the grand opening.

Examine Petshop - They know how much the puppy in the window really is.

Examine fishtank - Lots of little fishies.

Examine Scale - It's cheaper by the pound.

Examine Counter - Alot of pet supplies here.

Examine Shelves - Lots of things for growing fish. :shock:

Examine Shelves - Lots of things for growing kittens.

Examine hay - It's good for bedding/stuffing.

Examine incubator- It incubates eggs. :shock:

Examine collar - Made by the A Wilson Company.

Woot !! This should be fun. \'

Raven Egg doesn't have anything to do with Summoning, sorry. It has to do with the new line of pets coming into Runescape very soon.

Raven Egg = Raven

Red Egg = ???

Blue Egg = BlueJay

Green Egg = ???

well no look at summoning wallpaper #2

red egg = eagle

blue egg = owl

green egg = parrot

raven egg = raven

vulture egg = vulture

penguin egg = penguin (not confirmed)

150x150.png

Yanille pet store?

Thought I would post a few examine items here seeing that most poeple are in school/work

This is what I found~

Examine door - Closed pending the grand opening.

Examine Petshop - They know how much the puppy in the window really is.

Examine fishtank - Lots of little fishies.

Examine Scale - It's cheaper by the pound.

Examine Counter - Alot of pet supplies here.

Examine Shelves - Lots of things for growing fish. :shock:

Examine Shelves - Lots of things for growing kittens.

Examine hay - It's good for bedding/stuffing.

Examine incubator- It incubates eggs. :shock:

Examine collar - Made by the A Wilson Company.

Woot !! This should be fun. \'

Raven Egg doesn't have anything to do with Summoning, sorry. It has to do with the new line of pets coming into Runescape very soon.

Raven Egg = Raven

Red Egg = ???

Blue Egg = BlueJay

Green Egg = ???

well no look at summoning wallpaper #2

red egg = eagle

blue egg = owl

green egg = parrot

raven egg = raven

vulture egg = vulture

penguin egg = penguin (not confirmed)

That is where you're wrong, in the development diaries, they've said that when they released the bird eggs, they knew instantly that they would be used in summoning. Maybe you should be reading those before coming here?

here is the link for the development diary it was in: http://www.runescape.com/kbase/viewarti ... cle_id=562

I honestly can't see anyone being followed around by a "pet" vulture, and the vulture egg has the same incubator related examine, so I'm just going to completely disregard your disbelief in the Raven's being involved with summoning. It also seems a bit moronic that you wouldn't think that a shop which was added after summoning was announced wouldn't have anything to do with the skill. Also, two of the "cockatrices" in the developement diary for summoning looked oddly similar to a raven and vulture. The tow eggs in question were also pictured in a seperate developement diary.

In summation, I think that it would be in your best interest if you actually read the developement diaries before shooting down the opinions of people who have.

I'd also like to add that I've chopped around 3,000 willows and still no raven's egg. I've increased my enchanted ring and seed collection a bit though...

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

No, it isn't.

Well I've killed the mole a lot getting a couple hundred nests and never saw a birds egg in there.

Moles don't give birds eggs and even tree seeds are very rare.

Qeltar, aka Charles Kozierok

Webmaster, RuneScoop - Premium RuneScape Information for Expert Players -- Now Free!

Featuring the Ultimate Guide to Dungeoneering -- everything you need to know to get the most of the new skill!

signew2.png

[hide]

No, it isn't.

[/hide]

Yup, i'd recommend Manage Thy Kingdom for birds eggs and tree seeds if you're willing to invest a few mil for a week or so. Your cash is nearly always refunded and you usually make a good profit as well. The only flaw is it needs a few quests to be useful, and as far as I know, raven eggs do not drop there.

RBqi.gif

Can be looted to obtain a variable item and reobtain the imp jar. If you are insane, it can instead be exchanged for impling jars from Elnock Inquisitor.

I investigated all the pictures posted about summoning and I am now pretty sure the last egg is a penguin egg, probably a macaroni penguin egg. My reasons to think that (some already posted by others):

- The black and white monster on the summoning wallpaper 2 looks a lot like a penguin.

- Along the pictures of bags and scrolls there are several pictures of body parts of animals, like paws and wings; one looks alot like a penguin wing (I only recognized that after seeing the pictures of the black wing).

- One of the summoning pictures looks a lot like the head of a crested penguin (a penguin with feathers on it's head).

- There is a macaroni penguin (a crested penguin) on an island in rs (see map; you can only see it if you stand where the cursor is).

- You can't attack the macaroni penguin (only examine), but the text on the map "Here be penguins" promises a new island were we probably can find the last missing egg.

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/6789/penguinsxu5.png

Nice one! I hope you are right =D>

VIX VIX VIX

I honestly can't see anyone being followed around by a "pet" vulture, and the vulture egg has the same incubator related examine, so I'm just going to completely disregard your disbelief in the Raven's being involved with summoning. It also seems a bit moronic that you wouldn't think that a shop which was added after summoning was announced wouldn't have anything to do with the skill. Also, two of the "cockatrices" in the developement diary for summoning looked oddly similar to a raven and vulture. The tow eggs in question were also pictured in a seperate developement diary.

In summation, I think that it would be in your best interest if you actually read the developement diaries before shooting down the opinions of people who have.

I'd also like to add that I've chopped around 3,000 willows and still no raven's egg. I've increased my enchanted ring and seed collection a bit though...

I've chopped about 22,000 willows without getting a ravens egg, must be unlucky :(

darevenge.png

untitled6kv7.gif

[hide]

No, it isn't.

[/hide]

Yup, i'd recommend Manage Thy Kingdom for birds eggs and tree seeds if you're willing to invest a few mil for a week or so. Your cash is nearly always refunded and you usually make a good profit as well. The only flaw is it needs a few quests to be useful, and as far as I know, raven eggs do not drop there.

MtK costs 525k per week, but selling the coal that you get every week(you SHOULD have 10 coal workers) will earn you aood bit more than that. I suppose that you could sell the tree seeds from your 5 maple workers but I'm a collector...

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20