Bunker_Boy

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well.... lucky me. \'

dodoeggiiub0.png

cooll,i go to the penguins now!

I'll might be wrong but you can't say Dodo egg with big letters in game?

It's possible, you just need to type Alt0160 after each letter.

Is this legit? can anyone cnofirm whether penguins drop the last egg?

Well.... lucky me. \'

dodoeggiiub0.png

Is this legit? can anyone cnofirm whether penguins drop the last egg?

It's fake.

Some people dream of success, while others make it happen.

While I was bored I went training my Woodcutting skilled, but I got more bored so I read the summoning previews over and over again and then I saw something on all the 3 summoning posts what's not on any other posts at 'Recent Updates': A CUP, on every first picture of the post,

summoningeggscupswu3.png

It could be nothing, but there are strange marks on those cups...

It's been said before, and a thread was made of it.

Combining all three symbols gives you possibly the Summoning icon.

icecube7.jpeg

Well, heres my latest vulture trip:

6s8wa5h.jpg

I alch when i go there and use fire bolt cuz i have a ton of chaos runes and can use a fire staff (for alchs, and i alch in between kills lol).

Well i got 20 eggs this trip and was quite lucky, and now i have a total of 30 vulture eggs.

*Point to inventory in previous post*

What exactly do you alch?

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

Well.... lucky me. \'

dodoeggiiub0.png

OMG i went killing penguins on the same island two days ago and spent 2 hours there killing them! nothing!

maybe they were added like a hidden update ?

The clock is ticking, and your time is running out, mortals.

I, who am about to own, salute You.

Our friend Darevenge has been trying to fool us - the picture is fake:

Notice how he just took Ducky_Inc's picture, cropped the egg and pasted it into his own picture. It's the same egg, and the right-click option is exactly the same, pixel by pixel:

itsfakeyr8.png

Why do you do this, Darevenge? Is it the fame? Or is it because you want your fellow Tiffers to kill penguins? Whatever it is, it's a pathetic attempt. Be a good sport, and post a real picture once you find it.

And to everybody who's killing penguins now, in order to get a so-called Dodo egg - there's no reason to do that. There's no such thing as a Dodo egg.

Joe.

signature8xy4.gif

Thanks to Jwrm22 for helping me with the signature :D

Have a look at my 'Land of Fakes'

Private chat ON, give me a HYT and I'll HYT you back :D

Notice how he just took Ducky_Inc's picture, cropped the egg and pasted it into his own picture. It's the same egg, and the right-click option is exactly the same, pixel by pixel:

itsfakeyr8.png

Why do you do this, Darevenge? Is it the fame? Or is it because you want your fellow Tiffers to kill penguins? Whatever it is, it's a pathetic attempt. Be a good sport, and post a real picture once you find it.

And to everybody who's killing penguins now, in order to get a so-called Dodo egg - there's no reason to do that. There's no such thing as a Dodo egg.

Joe.

I should have spend more time on it lolz. :mrgreen:

And why I'm doing this? I just wanted to see the reactions, and you're pathetic because you're very, very addicted to this game else you won't be upset about this. :shock:

darevenge.png

untitled6kv7.gif

And why I'm doing this? I just wanted to see the reactions, and you're pathetic because you're very, very addicted to this game else you won't be upset about this. :shock:

Maybe I should call you a mentally underdeveloped rs nolifer for spending time on fakes.... Why should I do that? To see your reaction as being pathetic because you're very, very addicted to this game, else you wouldnt do such childish things..

But I will not... :wink:

Bottomline: We all know this is just a game but that doesnt imply that you can spam this thread with fake nonsense...

h_y_j_a_c_k.png

itsfakeyr8.png

Joe.

First, you make a silly fake, and when your cover gets blown, you start attacking me... What a fine gentleman you are :roll:

I have no comment. I do not wish to argue with you.

signature8xy4.gif

Thanks to Jwrm22 for helping me with the signature :D

Have a look at my 'Land of Fakes'

Private chat ON, give me a HYT and I'll HYT you back :D

I herd the new egg is dropped by a black knight.

Humans don't lay eggs :shame:

thye may got them from somewhere else .. you know .. if you have egg in your inventory and they kill you , you will drop it but it doesnt meen you lay it right ?

thye may got them from somewhere else .. you know .. if you have egg in your inventory and they kill you , you will drop it but it doesnt meen you lay it right ?

I should've tried that when we still didn't have any gravestones...

BAWK!!!!

22031_s.gif

I just felt that I needed to say it lolz :wink:

darevenge.png

untitled6kv7.gif

hmmm, anyone reckon "summoning" would kill rs completely
why's that .. .?

another "pure" just upset by the updates. and will have another "prayer" not to level.

anyway, i dont recall if i said this earlier, but i did check out the crash island snakes they did not drop me any eggs.

im currently considering feeding crab meat to the puffins as it is part of their diets.

Just on the subject on karamthulhu's ...

Was killing zombie pirates for them.. got 6 of em, and got a nice surprise as well. Dragon spear :]

So if anyone was wondering, zombie pirates drop dragon spears :P

Does anyone actually buy dragon spears? I've only ever seen one and the guy holding it said i was a trophy, but then again i didn't know what it was until I asked so may have seen one without knowing...

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20