New eggs being introduced for summoning

Bunker_Boy

The new egg might possibly be DESERT WOLVES. But, I cant test it, since I have no idea where they are in the desert, so, purepure, or anyone, someone test this?

Wolves don't lay eggs XD

If you're resorting to killing wolves for an egg, then you might as well go try pking for human eggs...You'll have just as much luck.

Oh wait Pking is gone, make that, you might as well go bounty hunting for eggs :lol:

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that you all are over your stupidity, you might realize that this is a game. A game that is fantasy. And with that, jagex MAY HAVE DECIDED TO LET THE WOLVES LAY EGGS. Although, its probably doubted by many. You could alternatively believe that Avianses drop eggs. I'd love to see that.

Pretty much done with rs now

Maybe those mysterious statues around in runescape are the summoning chargers?

Like the one north of the courthouse in seers.

I just love pointing out random quest information that noone cares about :)

The four mysterious statues all point towards rashylias tomb(or maybe it was rashylias's son's tomb...), which was a part of the Shilo Village quest. That's the way that you're supposed to find it instead of just using a guide and saving about 15 minutes of your life.

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

was i the only person to notice puffins on the island where you get the barrelchest anchor? they might be puffin eggs. looks very similar to a penguin in color variation

I noticed that, wanted to try but you cant atk them

sgsagssighe6.jpg

the trick is to balance all of these methods to get 99 and either play real life or train another skill while farming.

635th to 99 Farming 12/16/07

was i the only person to notice puffins on the island where you get the barrelchest anchor? they might be puffin eggs. looks very similar to a penguin in color variation

I noticed that, wanted to try but you cant atk them

as someone mentioned perhaps they might be obtained differently, so i tried feeding 1. however, it seems wheat is not good enough. perhaps i need to cook it? i dunno, i cant think of to many things to feed a puffin, except for sardine maybe

The whole egg/incubator thing makes it sound like that first part of summoning will be kind of like farming. Maybe you can leave the egg in the incubator and come back for it after an hour.

And maybe at higher summoning levels you can turn up the temperature in the incubator to make your egg hatch faster.

b6ebdf2a12.png

armycommandercopy.png

The whole egg/incubator thing makes it sound like that first part of summoning will be kind of like farming. Maybe you can leave the egg in the incubator and come back for it after an hour.

And maybe at higher summoning levels you can turn up the temperature in the incubator to make your egg hatch faster.

Or maybe you'll be able to mutate them.
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

Or maybe you'll be able to mutate them.

or cook'em?

Hunter

rawr7zv.gif

Thanks to Goldwolflord, megadedhed, willmcdermot, Biabf, jak722, born2die, Mediumwell, xxxShade, Random, speedofsound, edtheripper, and Alduron for the awesome sig

Somone had already posted this but, this is also apart of the summon release. You can kill these in the Rum Quest kill the Zombies for them.

You probably will have to put them in water to raise them until there adults

On another note, it seems that my cat collection will be halted, by the up coming summon release, so no more cats for awhile :(

Sorry for Yammering here's the picture:

squidvt4.png

Ugh, been trying to get one for the past 20 minutes lol.

Some people dream of success, while others make it happen.

So that mysterious egg is a bat egg then,will have to go get ne a few of those

You're giving me a very negative view of the TET event team with all your fake pics and spammy lies on this topic. This is a serious discussion and really no need for your BS.

Get lost.

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

The Slayers Guild a Slayer Clan led by Axe Man Jack

Proud to have written the most plagiarized Slayer guide on the planet.

You're giving me a very negative view of the TET event team with all your fake pics and spammy lies on this topic. This is a serious discussion and really no need for your BS.

Get lost.

He actually didn't post any Fake Pics, did you read the part where he mentioned that he put the Penguin Egg in that pic just to visualize how his bank would look?

Besides, noone kills Bats, it's a good chance they'd drop an egg even if it's biologically incorrect for them to do so, Runescape isn't known for being realistic.

Get lost.

He actually didn't post any Fake Pics, did you read the part where he mentioned that he put the Penguin Egg in that pic just to visualize how his bank would look?

Besides, noone kills Bats, it's a good chance they'd drop an egg even if it's biologically incorrect for them to do so, Runescape isn't known for being realistic.

He edited that in afterwards.

It's a possibility that Bats could drop it but he said it is a bat egg, and where is his proof?

icecube7.jpeg

Get lost.

It's a possibility that Bats could drop it but he said it is a bat egg, and where is his proof?

I have no clue. He might've misread something on a previous page.

I'll kill some Bats just incase though.

what about snakes? i just considered the big snake for the monkey madness part of the RFD quest, perhaps those higher lvl snakes drop snake eggs?

I was thinking a similar thing when I ran into Giant Snakes while Temple Trekking this morning, although I didn't have the HP left to try it out.

Get lost.

I have no clue. He might've misread something on a previous page.

I'll kill some Bats just incase though.

It's an on going joke on Leesters blog. Calm the hell down. Anyway, I think it might be a chompy or jubbly bird.

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

It's an on going joke on Leesters blog. Calm the hell down. Anyway, I think it might be a chompy or jubbly bird.
I tried those for awhile and didn't get anything.

When I first saw that egg I thought of puffins, but people are saying you can't attack them, so maybe the egg's owner won't reveal itself until summoning.

Nazgul.jpeg