Is it just me? Or has the word "noob" finally destroyed?

Dizzle229

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The wildy update scared away all the noobs.. no noobs=no noob :P

I'm a thinker but am often short of words sorry if my posts are shorter than expected...

OMG I cant wait for the cleaning skill!

Congratz, You are now level 99 cleaning, you can clean rust stains with all new Extra Strength CLR!

I still hear it a lot. Unfortunately my relatively new to runescape brother is the victim of these insults everytime he wants to go kill Blue Dragons.

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Do you hate Wyverns or Warped Terrorbirds? Think again! Misunderstood Monsters!

Want to become a Champion of Champions like I once was? Champion Scroll Guide!

Feeling Bored? List of Sidequests

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8

I could make a thread with the exact opposite idea, saying that lately I've been noticing people using the word noob a lot more and how things are looking bad, and get just as many people agreeing with me. Way too subjective of an observation.

I'm sorry for taking you guys back to the reality, but I have heard the word "noob" and other similiar forms of it 6 times already, and that's just today! Sorry :(

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Yep. In attempt to remove RWT from the game, they also removed RWN (Real World Noobs). All the whiners ran away after that. :D

Lol,somehow this is what happens in the game.

And all those autoers,spammers,hackers...........they are nothing but noobs :lol:

115.jpg

I've heard it a couple times, but certainly not as much as before.

Maybe people have finally started realising that saying noob is just plain silly?

[insert birds flying in a circle here]

Yes, that sig was annoying.

Nah, I just noticed..

The word noob will never-ever-ever-ever-ever-ever-ever-ever-ever-ever-ever-ever-ever-ever-ever-ever-ever-ever-ever-ever-ever-ever-ever... Be destroyed.

It's in the world, used by idiots.

Idiots are always in the world.

Idiots are always in RuneScape.

No escaping the idiots. :uhh:

I dont need a siggy no moar.

-.-

Let's all blame Miniclip for everything.

Lol, people forget that if it were not for Miniclip, a LOT of good players would not have heard of RuneScape. Just because a bunch of immature little kids found it through Miniclip doesn't mean the advertising is a bad thing.

On topic, I hear it all the time. It hasn't been destroyed and never will be because there's always one person who thinks others will take offence at it. Maybe you hear it less because you're not hanging around with the sort of people who say it anymore. As your level grows higher, I guess you stop going to all the 'noob' hangouts (*cough* Lumbridge *cough*) and therefore you hear it less.

Plug ::'

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

-.-

Let's all blame Miniclip for everything.

Lol, people forget that if it were not for Miniclip, a LOT of good players would not have heard of RuneScape. Just because a bunch of immature little kids found it through Miniclip doesn't mean the advertising is a bad thing.

On topic, I hear it all the time. It hasn't been destroyed and never will be because there's always one person who thinks others will take offence at it. Maybe you hear it less because you're not hanging around with the sort of people who say it anymore. As your level grows higher, I guess you stop going to all the 'noob' hangouts (*cough* Lumbridge *cough*) and therefore you hear it less.

Plug ::'

Pretty much. Lumbridge fails.

Anyway, to all the people who hear it, your probably f2p or hanging out with friends that just got members and don't know how much (most) members hate it.

And if you like to "say" noob, here's a tutorial on what high levels know is best for you.

noobkiller.jpg

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.