Is it just me? Or has the word "noob" finally destroyed?

Dizzle229

Something very very weird is going on. While at the exchange today, I came across a startling discovery.I haven't even HEARD the word "noob" in over two months. Did Jagex take down the Miniclip link or what?

And did anyone else notice this?

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm now that u mention it i actually must agree. I honestly cant remember the last time iv heard it

ajk822.png

4031st person to 99 Thieving on 5/25/2008

If anyone plays NBA Live '08 online on the Wii please PM me. I'm up for anyone.

Yes, before it was like -99. And updates could be conidered potting, which put it at -104. And then it put on it's maturity skillcape at the Miniclip link, bringing it to -105.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Yep. In attempt to remove RWT from the game, they also removed RWN (Real World Noobs). All the whiners ran away after that. :D

I love you <3:

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Yes! the updates destroyed noobs and the word noob! It's safe to go out! We're free now! Updates, yes... the answer has been right there all this time! Get on the wire with other towns! We know how to take 'em down!

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

We can leave the fallout shelters! Sunlight! It smells so sweet!

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I think it's just you.

Stand around freeplay (anywhere) for about five minutes and you'll hear it at least twenty times.

(And no, Miniclip isn't to blame for this. Next person that says it is without proof needs to get coal in their stocking.)

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

I think it's just you.

Stand around freeplay (anywhere) for about five minutes and you'll hear it at least twenty times.

(And no, Miniclip isn't to blame for this. Next person that says it is without proof needs to get coal in their stocking.)

I'll take it, smithing levels are expensive! :lol:

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

I think it's just you.

I'll take it, smithing levels are expensive! :lol:

Okay, for you I'll give you tiles instead. :D

[On-topic]: The reason I'm think it's just your imagination is because of your surroundings. A lot of the children that act like total jerks are too busy begging their parents to let them open their Christmas presents, so we catch a break for a few hours.

Oh, happy holidays.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

It is not just you.

When I clicked on this topic, I was thinking "The guy is hearing the word 'noob' more than usual? Wow, he must be f2p. I havn't heard the word 'noob' in over a month."

But yah, I have been hearing the word much less than I used to.

It is not just you.

When I clicked on this topic, I was thinking "The guy is hearing the word 'noob' more than usual? Wow, he must be f2p. I havn't heard the word 'noob' in over a month."

But yah, I have been hearing the word much less than I used to.

+1

The ppl calling other noobs are gone because of the updates imo. I think they were the same ppl as the whiners and those doing RWT for a easier game. Or maybe they're gone begging their parrents to open the presences like said earlier :P

Yeah its not gone but its alot better than say a year or two ago.

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

- Experienced Monster Hunter - Forced Retirement Staker - Privite Chat is always ON -

1 Draconic Visage 26 Dragon Drops 1 GWD Drops 17 DK Drops 13 Coinshared Items