99 agility

Battleboy354

FLETCHING AND COOKING. Those are the only ones that are easily achieved in around a month. If you don't want either of those, I'm afraid you'll have to be a little more patient. 99 agility, while not exactly the hardest to achieve (in my opinion, at least), will take several months.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

no rc is harder i know this for fact

Perhaps it is, but you can still use runners (I believe Jagex said something about fixing this sometime with the trade rules soon to come?) and with the ZMI altar exp/hr greatly increases. When you look at agility, you have to run every lap, every ticket, every obstacle you get. Perhaps RC is slowly, but agility is so much more boring for so many more people, you get no money reward and your only reward is a couple of shortcuts that save you seconds and a marginally faster energy restore rate (Considering how much work you do for it).

If you're looking for respect from others because of an achievement cape DO NOT GET COOKING OR FLETCHING. These are so common now that when most see these they could care less, it's far too easy to achieve 99 to be anywhere near as commendable as the other skills. Agility is very respectable, but chances are you'll burn out far before 99 unless you have some extreme patience.

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

Slayer is harder.

FLETCHING AND COOKING. Those are the only ones that are easily achieved in around a month. If you don't want either of those, I'm afraid you'll have to be a little more patient. 99 agility, while not exactly the hardest to achieve (in my opinion, at least), will take several months.

Thieving is 200k+ xp/hour

Firemaking?

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

ok I will do in this order.

99 wc

99 fletch

99 fm

99 hunt

then 99 agility.

thats my goal by next school year (sepetmerber)

First off you are setting your goals way to high. I mean its great to have high hopes but 5 99 stats in under a year. Thats kinda getting out of hand. Especially knowing that 99 wc will take you at least another month and a half to two months for 99. Fletching you can do in 3-4 weeks. FM 4-6 weeks. Hunting 1-2 months maybe more and 99 agility at least 3 months (AT LEAST)

You need to take it one stat, one level (or set of levels at a time) work on getting maybe 70 wc. Then 75. Then 85. Then 90. So on and so on.

If you keep thinking about future stats and goals you will never finish your current goals.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

+ Thieving, at end you do more then 1mil exp per day if nolife!

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

think about it months and months(just agility *nothing* else) of just clicking...just clicking...

Agility is like i call active skill when you need to click a lot all the time, not like combat you click and waiting util your enemy die.

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

How fast 99 agility will take really depends on how many hours you put into it daily

You need around 270 hours to get to get from your current lvl to 99, so you will have to play 9 hours a day to get it in a month

Hunter and woodcutting will definitely take less time individually

Hegel.png

think about it months and months(just agility *nothing* else) of just clicking...just clicking...

Think mining is clicking, construction is click, combat is clicking, thieving, rc.

I wouldn't say agility is the harderst.

first get 99 thieving,

then 99 hunter

then 99 fletching

and with the money from 99 hunter and fletch, Get 99 cons/crafting<-those are the most respected capes

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

99 agi took me less than 1 month

Like i working man and not all free time not all days played it taked about 5 months :) interesting how much hours you spent at day ? :)

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track