Guide to the Revenants! (Updates! February 2nd, 2008)

alphakoldes

Hey Alpha, sorry about not writing that f2p guide for you yet :?

I'm not sure I'll ever get to it, so you might want to try to find someone else.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's only a few seconds run away from the spawn spot warren was talking about. Did you see it spawn there? Or did you come across it? (to the dark beast info)

And thanks again guys!

Alpha_Koldes.png

-

Man, I really do love Runescape, and I'm sure if it was a real person I would of asked it to marry me by now.

Awesome!

These revenants are really boring!

I can't do my clues anymore becouse allways have some of them hunting me :D

gidedin-bonetti_br.png

Gidedin.png - Gidedin.png

Gidedin.png

Dragon Drops: 4 Dragon Legs / 4 Dragon Skirt / 1 Dragon Med Helmet /...

Bandos Drops: 1 Bandos ChestPlate Splitted - 6m each! (24m that time) =D

Gone hunting a couple of times, nothing to great yet... Nice guide though

8/10

:-w

99 Woodcutting Achieved on 17th December 2007

Barrows Drops: 1 x Great Axe; 3 x Brassard; 1 x K Coif; 1x Dh Helm; 2 x Guthans Plate; 1 x Ahrim Hood; 1 x Ahrim Skirt; 2 x Flail; 1 x X-bow; 2 x Dharok Legs.

LMsmallsigcopy.jpg

I just saw a new revenant in wilderness, a lvl 136 dragon revenant

it did't attack me cuz i was in lvl 5 wilderness(and since i'm only 104 myself), but it looked like it had three heads like the kbd.

I have no idea if it can breath fire like a real dragon or not :)

Btw, nice guide =D>

On the new higher leveled monsters:

Can they summon creatures to aid themselves, or are their new levels just from extra beefy "old" combat skills?

Are they on F2P? If so, why?

Can we fight THEM more easily with summoned creatures? Or are the creatures just cannon fodder?

If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

On the new higher leveled monsters:

Can they summon creatures to aid themselves, or are their new levels just from extra beefy "old" combat skills?

Are they on F2P? If so, why?

Can we fight THEM more easily with summoned creatures? Or are the creatures just cannon fodder?

I don't know if they're on f2p, I would assume not because you can't get 127+ on f2p. b]

I think they probably are; they can cast teleblock and ice barrage and F2P can't. They can also poison on F2P.

They can use bind and a ranged attack at the same time, not barrage (cannot attack more than one person at a time), the do tb, but that's beside the point usually, and I've gone rev hunting for a total of 5 hours so far and no poison in f2p.

22031_s.gif

Great guide! 8-)

I heard reports that the spirit wolf special (howl) can be used to repel these creatures, so you might want to get that confirmed and if so add it to your clue scroll/ green dragon part of the guide.

also does crumble undead work on these creatures? i know magic would be ineffective as you have stated but i would like to know if crumble works at all

9.999repeating of course/10

i'm super sereal-lol

2imak3l.png

• 4 weeks later...
Guest One_x_Blood

Just came back from rev hunting with a few mates on f2p, we found some thing interesting..

Apparently, range works better on Rev werewolfs than melee. Our rangers were hitting rapid +10's our melee'r with 81 str and 78 att rarely did any damage. Dunno if you want to consider that or not, but you could put it down on speculations i guess, or maybe test it out, up to you. (note this was F2P)

Thats pretty much the only thing noteworthy so far on our trip, we'll have more later on though ::'

• 4 months later...

Nice job! :thumbsup: =D>

Great guide, but you might want to fix the whole "hide" things that no longer work :wall: .

Y2k949sSiggy.jpg

I have seen the truth, and it makes no sense.

I should probably change my signature...

Meh, tommorrow....