Whats some of your fav TV series ?

yaff2

Just wanting to check out some new shows, gettin kinda bored while mine isnt on.

Whats your Fav series, how far in is it? and should i start watching now?

mine is:

Prison break, in 3rd season, and i dont suggest starting now, catch up on season 1 and 2 first.

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOST is honestly the best show ever conceived by man. It has problems that plague the TV business, namely slow-moving plot and too many commercial breaks, but all in all it's easily the best show I've ever seen. Season Four starts January 31st I think.

Heroes is a close second, and 24 is good too, not so much the last season, the 6th. Five was probably its peak.

p2gq.jpg

LOST is honestly the best show ever conceived by man. It has problems that plague the TV business, namely slow-moving plot and too many commercial breaks, but all in all it's easily the best show I've ever seen. Season Four starts January 31st I think.

Heroes is a close second, and 24 is good too, not so much the last season, the 6th. Five was probably its peak.

actually, when lost first came on, my mom and i watched it for a while, and i wasnt a big fan of it..

i hear 24 is great, but to far in the seasons. Heroes, if im thinkin the same show, looks good

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

Prison Break, Lost, Traveller (was wondering if anyone else has seen this, and what they thought? I have been enjoying it, but it is lacking something, nothing right ever seems to go their way, but I guess thats with every show).

I also love Scrubs and Two and a Half Men.

ledzeppelin1jl6.jpg

Scrubs, The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air, South Park

Scrubs is my favorite right now though.

Dude, you read my freakin' mind. :thumbsup:

I don't run races to see who's the fastest, I run to see who has the most guts. -Pre

thewho2.jpg

Currently the best beat out there:

Minuit jacuzzi (DatA Remix) - TEPR

Scrubs, Family Guy, Futurama and House.

house is amazing, scrubs alright, family guy, at times is good, and not a huge fan of futurama :P

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

I was never really a big fan of TV, but lately I've been watching some shows that have been on for a long time and I never really payed attention to before. South Park used to be ok, but I never really watched it much. However, unlike most shows it seems to be getting better with age, and so I really enjoy it now. Scrubs was another show I never really got into, but over the Christmas break I've been watching it every day and it's really a fantastic show. I also like Friends (for some light viewing), Seinfeld (though I've seen every episode too many times now), Frasier (which I've rediscovered my liking for over this break) plus some anime like Naruto and Bleach are nice. I also like the show Criminal Minds a lot, and Without a Trace is good aswell.

Some popular shows I could never really get into: Lost (I really don't understand the popularity), 24 (it's ok I guess), Prison Break (not seen alot, didn't really like it), The Office (it's good, but some people think it's the best show ever), House (It's ok I just don't particularly fancy it like so many diehard fans in my residence).

The best show of all time, though is the Simpsons, roughly seasons 3-7 being the best part. It makes me feel terrible watching what it has become now, it tries so hard and it just doesn't have a single joke left worth telling. It's also lost it's identity as it seems to be trying (FAILING) at social commentary like South Park and stupid/bathroom humor like Family Guy. They should have stopped at season 10 or so, though it was technically acceptable until about season 12-13.

bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

Green Wing is my favourite, I just love all of the characters, not a single one I dislike. The actors are great and the plot was brilliant also.

Other shows-

family guy

futurama

south park

the simpsons

scrubs

father ted

spacescenev24.jpg

Entourage. Season 4 has finished a bit back and it was brilliant. All 4 seasons have been brilliant actually.

Other then that though, Futurama is great aswell as The Chasers War on Everything.

South Park, Seinfeld, Futurama.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

Prison Break, The Chaser's War on Everything (just ended its season though), Family Guy and I watch Quite Interesting (some British show) on Youtube which is great. :thumbsup:

Prison Break, 24, South Park. I also enjoy Seinfeld.

I've been looking to get into some shows like Lost, Heroes, Scrubs, Arrested Development etc. Although it'll be sometime before I get around to it.

scarsrl0.jpg

Thanks to WithTheQuickness for the sig!

These are probably my top 9 favourite serial TV shows:

1. Firefly

2. Battlestar Galactica (New)

3. Lost

4. Heroes

5. Veronica Mars

6. Dead Like Me

7. Jericho

8. The 4400

9. Dark Angel

Filling up the number 10 spot would be 24, Dirt, Bionic Woman, Babylon 5 or Drive.

My favourite sitcoms:

1. Arrested Development

2. The Office (US)

3. Seinfeld

4. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

5. The IT Crowd

My favourite cartoons:

1. South Park

2. Futurama

3. Robot Chicken

4. American Dad

5. Family Guy

I didn't know if Band of Brothers should go under serial or not, since it is kind of a mini-series, so I didn't add it.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

i didnt know there were so many Prison Break fans here, woot! haha

alot of people are saying the same shows, maybe they are that good, ill have to check em out

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png