What kind of phone do you have?

ndn3master

Motorola Pebl:

aV3XYmpS.jpg

I don't know about anyone else, but I've always loved this phone. There's something awesome about opening it by just sliding your thumb in the same hand you're holding it with, and with enough practice you can make it look like you didn't do anything to open it.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to post a picture of a carrier pigeon, but I figure those kinds of jokes died on the first and second page.

I have a crappy Nokia. Probably the most generic one. But my ring-tone is Creeping Death. Cool? >.>

It's always on vibrate, though. Listening to music on the bus, and if I'm sleeping, and then it rings... I don't want to put people through listening to my music on my cell phone. I'm curr-tee-uss. ;P

thesip2.jpg

It really has

iphone, unlike you poor noobs which cant afford it, i paid 20 quid of it and my dad paid the rest+ the contract =D lol @ at the people with cheap brick-phones

I hope you choke on it.

We can breath in space, they just don't want us to escape

I have the same one except it is a darker gray.. think that may be before yours? Not sure. I got it when the Razr was just Verizon; Sprint and others hadn't adopted it yet.

I'm not a huge cell phone person. So long as I can text and answer calls and my pocket isn't bulging out too much, I'm happy. I have no desire whatsoever to play music or watch TV on my phone, hah.

I really don't care either, its just that the UI is horrible on the Razr. It's fairly annoying to watch it 'lag' whenever I'm sending out the rare text.

Ah well, mine has a background I took from dead rising (a zombie with a lego head on it :thumbsup: ) so its all good lol.

I have a crappy Nokia. Probably the most generic one. But my ring-tone is Creeping Death. Cool? >.>

My ringtone is paranoid by Black sabbath. :thumbsup:

It used to be Run to the hills by iron maiden, hehe. :lol:

iphone, unlike you poor noobs which cant afford it, i paid 20 quid of it and my dad paid the rest+ the contract =D lol @ at the people with cheap brick-phones

I hope you choke on it.

jelous that its more expensive and cooler than your brick phone? poor noob.

It sounds like you are also poor, it's just your father who is rich.

brick10d1e1ayh1.jpg

You're quite an idiot...

Let's see, where to begin...

You seem to be quite a privileged little boy, or atleast you have the attitude of one, which surprises me because the Iphone is becoming more and more affordable, and it really isn't that impressive, especially since a lot of them don't support all multimedia formats. So, that brings me to my next thought process... what kind of run-down area are you from, that Iphones make you a god, and that the term "brick-phone" is still being used in? Judging by your lack of linguistic skills (overuse of the term "brick-phone", noob; also your incorrect yet different from the usa-incorrect grammar), and need to assert yourself as being 'better', I think you're some sort of outcast, and feel the need to retreat to the computer, troll the one thread where you feel you have the shiniest toy, and brag until your self esteem recovers enough for you to venture outside yet again, and once again be turned down by the same girl who you've had a crush on for six years.

I don't own a cellular phone, I do not want one. Replying to this with a picture of a brick simply signals to me that you wish your house of cards were less easily toppled.

fishing.gif

The two main phones that costs a bit of money that doesn't work really good are the..

Blackberry

Iphone

Yes, they have good features, but they are bound to stop working sooner or later. That's why I don't spend my time searching for a nice looking, expensive phone. I'm good with my Good Ol' Cricket phone that looks good enough for me.

O'Ducky <3:

~ HYT Chat Rules (Click Here): Read before entering the chat. ~

dztf80.jpg

| Former Clan Chronicle Editor | Former Clan Improvement Member| Former TET Member |

Even though the tech geek inside of me would love one of those I just can't justify spending that much on a phone I'd hardly use.

Honestly, I only use about 25 minutes a month on the cell phone. I got it more so I only have 1 device to carry around, and because its fairly unique as far as phones go (around where I live anyway)

I hope you choke on it.

jelous that its more expensive and cooler than your brick phone? poor noob.

GO AWAY!

Am i the only one who have trouble with new cellphones? I always manage to press more than one button, my thumbs aren't 0.5mm...

Anyways i have this one - T230_156x312_20040309.jpg

It's from 2004, but i don't care too much.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

I have 2, yes 2 phones:

Sony Ericsson K750i but mines in a lovely shiny red:

product6301778im0.jpg

Sony Ericsson W910i:

31dmy7yspolss400zl1.jpg

31r7fuz5wzlaa280ek2.jpg

I used to love Nokia's, then I found the K750i and now Eric is my new best friend <3:

Old 'Scaper - returned * Former TET Leader * Council of Elders Member * Confirmed Scaredy Cat * Mother of 6 * Quester * Friend to many

saskia_snow.png

Samsung u600. the screeen has just screwed up... again, I though they said it was repaired?

Ok im going to have to revert back to my old Samsung D830 while i have this one repaired, when I can get down to the store.

Alex_Ewan 1.png

Goals achieved: lvl 99 Cooking, Fishing and Fletching.

Surrey CC and Liverpool FC fan for life!

mm.. it's a Samsung, 3.5 years old now.. I was never very good with phones.

For it is the greyness of dusk that reigns.

The time when the living and the dead exist as one.