bruce lee or Jackie chan?

Harakiri

Jackie Chan FTW.

He has always been a good actor, and seems like a really good guy as well. It always has amazed me how he does pretty much his own stunts where as most other actors refuse to do their own.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

ya...the bloopers at the end of the movies always were funny

Rush hour 3 FTW...the dirty movie outtake was friggin hilarious!

"The one with the hairy women"

"The one in the prison. In the showers."

LOL :XD:

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

Jackie all the way. Love his style, and loved the cartoon he used to have. (Anyone remember it? ....anyone???)

Dude, I still watch that cartoon sometimes. Its funny.

The one with that origami guy...that was funny.

"Certainly Mr. Chan Jacki Chan."

I prefer each of them in different aspects. I prefer Bruce Lee for his martial arts skills (I believe Bruce was more disciplined than Jackie). But, I prefer Jackie Chan for his movies as they usually raise a smile on my face :) .

It has to be Bruce Lee, he was the one who pretty much single-handedly made the western world obsessed with martial arts films in the first place. The guy could do it all and was able to make you believe that he could beat up anybody.

Plus Jackie Chan has been in only one decent film in the last 10 years (Rush Hour 1).

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

I prefer each of them in different aspects. I prefer Bruce Lee for his martial arts skills (I believe Bruce was more disciplined than Jackie). But, I prefer Jackie Chan for his movies as they usually raise a smile on my face :) .

Basically the same for me. I prefer Bruce Lee because he was a martial artist god... (man he had skills and he was ripped) too bad he had to die at such a young age :cry: . I really like his the movie about him "Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story." Got to learn a lot about him. I enjoy Jackie Chan because of his movies, he's a really funny guy and he looks like he's a very nice man.

X_defenders.png

X_defenders.png

Jackie Chan :D

I just love his films, especially his old ones where he used to do some pretty insane stunts. Like in one ,which involved pirates, he drops from a two storey building to the ground, gets up and continued walking all in a single filming. :shock:

dontdoublepost0yz.gif

I remember watching a documentary about Bruce Lee and on one movie set, this kid comes up to him and shouts "your not even a good fighter"

then Bruce Lee tell the kid to come up to him - beats the [cabbage] out of the kid and tells him to go back and keep watching.

So Bruce Lee all the way

A friend to all is a friend to none.

I remember watching a documentary about Bruce Lee and on one movie set, this kid comes up to him and shouts "your not even a good fighter"

then Bruce Lee tell the kid to come up to him - beats the [cabbage] out of the kid and tells him to go back and keep watching.

So Bruce Lee all the way

Holy cabbage! I gotta find that...if its funny i would siggie that...

Martial arts masters against little kids? AWESOME!

i honestly can't pick.

i respect bruce lee too much

and jackie chan is just too cool.

starfox.jpg

Peppy: "Do a barrel roll!"

Fox: "That's your solution for everything..."

Peppy: "Just press Z or R twice!"

Fox: "No, Peppy..."