Gravestones?!

PuppyKing

I'm f2p... most expensive for f2p

Dharoks, emo's ultimate weapon if you know what i'm sayin. :lol:
Very nice 10/10

For a second when I was looking at your drop-list picture. Ilooked at the dragon longsword and said "They have a dragon longsword now??" ohh I'm tired :wall:

..., then I noticed a gravestone where our tank was supposed to be and my health was a 1 digit number again.

i chose the 50k saradomin statue over the 500k for an extra minute for angel of death \'

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

500k angel of death

for a serious RS'er, it's worth the extra 450k for a "lifetime" of an extra minute per death - that one bad timing connection loss here and there will add up to saving way more than 450k, that's for sure

Alpha_Koldes.png

-

Man, I really do love Runescape, and I'm sure if it was a real person I would of asked it to marry me by now.

500k angel of death

for a serious RS'er, it's worth the extra 450k for a "lifetime" of an extra minute per death - that one bad timing connection loss here and there will add up to saving way more than 450k, that's for sure

Only problem is when you log off, so does your gravestone ....so if you die because you lag out and get logged off ...500k or not you lose your stuff ..
mak_1027.png

500k angel of death

Only problem is when you log off, so does your gravestone ....so if you die because you lag out and get logged off ...500k or not you lose your stuff ..

They need to change it so when you log out your stuff doesnt disapear. The only reason i would die is from laggin out... so... :?

99 attack-34,104th to 99 attack.

spirittrack.png

A_Spirit_God.png

• 5 months later...

I haven't died in a while. I know mine's either bandos or armadyl though....

I'm p2p and I'm useing the best available for f2p at the moment, and It's not that I can't afford say the 50k god statues, or the angel of death. I just haven't gotten around to buying either yet, and it's not high on my list.

To be honest if I'm doing anything that could even remotely result in myself dying, I'm paying close attention to ensure that doesn't happen.

blacknwhitecopy-1.png

RS Tag: Sombra3292 | Clan: Caminus | 360 Tag: MN KMK

500k angel of death

They need to change it so when you log out your stuff doesnt disapear. The only reason i would die is from laggin out... so... :?

Your stuff doesn't disappear. I lagged out and died while RCing right next to the zammy mage, apparently there was a rev there. Couldn't log in for a whole minute, then found myself in fally... I ran back, and all of my stuff was still there (including my armadyl helmet :o). No pouches, of course... -.- And no gravestone there either, just my stuff.