Server crash yet again?

JimmyMcNabb

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We are currently carrying out some essential maintenance to the login servers. Some of you may experience login difficulties in this period. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

We aim to complete the maintenance soon. If you do experience any issues with logging in, please wait for an hour and try again.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Doesn't give reason to chuck everyone off runescape...

But there's still people playing, just not people logging in (I can't log in at the moment).

And what more reason other than maintenance do you need? Chances are they're beefing up the login servers to get ready for summoning.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

We are currently carrying out some essential maintenance to the login servers. Some of you may experience login difficulties in this period. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

We aim to complete the maintenance soon. If you do experience any issues with logging in, please wait for an hour and try again.

That wouldn't cause over 3,000 people to get kicked off well after the maintenance started...

Runeman231.png

GESig.gif

Doesn't give reason to chuck everyone off runescape...

But there's still people playing, just not people logging in (I can't log in at the moment).

And what more reason other than maintenance do you need? Chances are they're beefing up the login servers to get ready for summoning.

For about half a minute all servers except two canadian ones showed 0 people playing. And they only had between 100-200.

Sig.jpg

That wouldn't cause over 3,000 people to get kicked off well after the maintenance started...

no, cause it can, depends what stage there at, how many login servers have been taken down ect.

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png

Thanks Gradeskip93 for my awesome sig!

I'm still logged on and have been for just over an hour.

I assume these "updates" are preperation for summoning, which I believe will be coming tommorrow and not today. When I say believe, I mean hope as I have an exam in 2 and a half hours :wall:

its a server update, nothing more than that however it woulod be nice to see summoning come out at the end.

I was killing steal dragons when i got kicked out so im hopeing im still alive :pray:

koolcookie0.png

Goals: 15m Slayer xp | 85 Herblore | 75+ All Stats | Chaotic Rapier | 125k/200k Tokens

I really think that it will come out this week. For one thing, they said it would be released in early January. So in all probability you guys/gals are right about them beefing up the login servers.

(While on the subject of beef, my friend once got an error in Firefox at address 0Xdeadbeef)....

anyways....

~genoraven

Rubber chicken, you're the one,

who makes Runescape, so much fun!

Would be fun if jagex brought in biological warfare... Or even Tesla coils.

I like to eat cake while excruciating!

you mean some worlds work? i think it's just those who were logged in who are on right now... if anyone knows wich ones work, then i expect everyone would like to know. anyway, I'm not a computer nerd or anything, but it could be that they have to "beef up" the server log in stuff so that when the update comes they can handle the rush of people who want to play, or make the update go faster.

ct_button.gif

I.. Can't log in.... Which worlds work?

doesnt matter which world you use, they all work. It depends on what part of the world you're at :?

Anyways, on yesterdays maintenence I could log onto my main but not my skiller.pures, but with todays i can log onto my skillers.pures but not my main.

happysigbp0.jpg

If you can't log in because of the "Login server offline" message... then I think you won't be able to get into *any* world. It's player-specific, not world-specific.

I've been unable to get in for at least 3-4 hours now...

Edit: 5 minutes after I post that, it lets me in. :D

Qeltar, aka Charles Kozierok

Webmaster, RuneScoop - Premium RuneScape Information for Expert Players -- Now Free!

Featuring the Ultimate Guide to Dungeoneering -- everything you need to know to get the most of the new skill!

signew2.png