JimmyMcNabb

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think half of the players couldent yesterday and the other half today,

im today :?

either that or jagex just doesn't like us... I'm gonna vote for that answer actually methinks lol

I took you that long to figure it out? :lol:

No witty signatures for me :(

Just a theory: Maybe they updated the older accounts yesterday and did the newer ones today, and its really starting to sound like its for summoning if all f2p accounts are working. Another slight indicator that summoning will be p2p only.

Flyingjj.png

Just a theory: Maybe they updated the older accounts yesterday and did the newer ones today, and its really starting to sound like its for summoning if all f2p accounts are working. Another slight indicator that summoning will be p2p only.

Both my pure and my main are F2P, and I couldn't log on with them yesterday or today.

No witty signatures for me :(

I've had my account since early RS1 days and I can't log in. So it's definately not that.

Sig.jpg

85c2tuh.png

Its getting so anoying now <.<

been waiting for a good two hours :cry:

PS. yes, i have been pressing the login button, im not just watching and waiting :uhh:

Also, hawt name, isn't it :-w

its very hawt you 1337 paul <3:

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

I'm hoping it has to do with the sticky in the official RS forums under tech support "Ram Drain...blah blah" I've been having horrid problems with being disocnnected and lagged off since the updates on the 10th. So have a lot of other people. A Jagex mod joined the sticky finally about 3 days ago and were going to have their tech support work on the issue and now, suddenly the servers are offline and they are working on log in issues...hmm.

So here's hoping! (my login server isn't working now. :( I haven't been abeo connect at all since about 9:45am...it's 1130am now)

"it's frustrating when you know all the answers, but no one bothers to ask you the questions"

lostdreamer3.png

Maybe if Jagex did regular mantianence, this wouldn't happen? Like WoW, maybe once every I dunno, Wednesday? Or after the weekly update?

If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

u r nubs if u cant log in :P

tried twice and got in the 4th time :P :P

Logged out at my GF's, tried logging back in and Jagex have done me over :lol:

Over 4 hours (almost 5) now...