Curtis " Cat Man " Josep's Bank

As MANY of you have requested here's my new bank picture, yes there's an update with the cat collection.

Hope y'all like it, no ratings are necessary, and it's confirmed that I'll be trading my cats after the summon release, there's no point for raising cats, because Summon will take that away from me. There's just no way I can raise cats whle training summoning.

Like to say thanks to everyone that has supported the collection. Hope you enjoy the bank picture and the collection because thats probably the last time it will be seen.

I'm proud of this collection as it's unique and hopefully someone will get more then me some day, because I would love to see another collection like this again someday.

bankwh7.png

Don't sell the cats!

You're runescapes official crazy cat lady.. :XD: :XD:

To be serious. Don't sell them. That collection owns. At least take time to reconsider.

Nice capes btw...

sgsagssighe6.jpg

the trick is to balance all of these methods to get 99 and either play real life or train another skill while farming.

635th to 99 Farming 12/16/07

Man I would REALLY miss seeing your collection grow! It's the most creative collection out there, plus you already have 12m (if u could jsut sell 100k p ess that's another 15m right there!)

At least wait and see if summoning a money waster (it might not be, so you won't have to loose your collection)

YES! Great decision!!! I was one of the few who said to get rid of the cats, and I think this is a good choice.

You have more than proven you're point and earned respect for you're cats, so it now makes more sence to sell them and get 99 summoning.

By the way, NICE RAVEN EGG!

I've been trying so hard for one and I can't get one! If i could i would trade my 30 vulture eggs for your one raven egg =P

once again, great decision.

I have to agree with skatepank; wait until summoning comes out before selling them, for all we know the two could be easily manageable and if you wait then there are no "what ifs" and it means you've made a fully informed decision.

funnyline.png
260pifq.jpg
dlWmf3d.pngcyndane.png
Balthamel.png

wow nise stuff there man....omg what egg is that left of ur 20 karamthulhu?? raven im guessing??

10/10 =D>

Just slaying away. 94/99 and going for 90+ Herb <3.

Wow. I was not planning on responding to this and was just surfing for random entertainment but.. Well this is just insane.

I do believe you can at least one fury with all those cats. Im sure its 3 at least though.

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Do you hate Wyverns or Warped Terrorbirds? Think again! Misunderstood Monsters!

Want to become a Champion of Champions like I once was? Champion Scroll Guide!

Feeling Bored? List of Sidequests

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8

alright bank :)

I like ur slayer cape, Thats all i got in my eye on!

Runiteknite.png

Runiteknite.png

Total amount of rare drops: 220 ~ Earned over 1.5 Billion from Godwars Dungeon

Ranked 14th in Construction + Best construction level in Finland.