The stupidest thing you have done?

malo2

I've never broken a bone.Thats probably because all the dares I've gotten into involved doing X in public area Y with stupid looking protective gear Z.By the way,I almost though it was WYZ instead of XYZ...

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't broken anything either... sprained my ankle a couple of times but when your favourite school time activity was wrestling in the mud with the boys, that kind of happens... and I provoked it lol

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

hmm lets see..

wen i was 5 i was out my parents friends back garden and she had a swing, a metal swing...

the seat was made of metal too except that the edge of it was jagged so im there and im pushing the swing back and fourth and then all of a sudden i look away and BAM im on the ground with blood every where and more is coming it nearly took my eye out i still have the scar the doctors had to glue it shut because of how close it was to my eye so its still there and very noticible but cool :thumbsup: and about 2 years ago i was asked if i would like to have the scar removed and i said no \'

hmm lets see last monday i was out with my friends and i gave 10 euro towards a bag of weed so we spend all day smoking it and then we all go home but i havent seen my parents since the last saturday because i went to a linkin park concert so i walk in and try to go to bed early but they invite me into the siting room so clever little me puts my hair in front of my eyes so that they cant see the bloodshot eyes and dielated pupils, so im sitting there and my dad goes to walk and and then he starts to look at me and then just groans and goes to walk out till my mam goes to him "are u thinking the same thing i am" and he just turns to me and says " we know" so i think that they know im stoned but i go out to the kitchen with them and they say that this isnt the first time that they have caught me drunk and im thinking to myself " yes they only think im drunk " lol so my mam starts asking me things like where i got the drink so i say uhm friends brother and she has seen me drunk alot on holidays before so she knows that if i was drinkin im only tipsey anyways i got away with it \' \'

ill tell some more tales from the deep if i can remember them lol

Fordy166.png

^^ hehe it feels so evil when your parents think you're the little angel you never were :lol:

I ruined it one day though. I wagged school for about 2 weeks in a row and said I was down in Adelaide. I was actually around my friends house (they were all 17-18+), driving in to the city to have parties and sun baking on the beach down the road.

And of all things... I get sunburned feet. I come home and my dad goes "what the hell happened to your feet". I lied and said my PE teacher forced me to play basketball when I told her I had blisters on my feet.

Dad was full on raged at the teacher, wrote her a letter and I'm like "dad that's really not necessary it's okay..." he's like "Fine but you tell that teacher from me to call me with a bloody good explanation.."... "err... ok dad.. *craps pants*"

Then I get to school and I'm called in to the principals office... "Your best friend Mel had the same 2 weeks off in a row... Now usually I wouldn't jump to conclusions but your friend made the mistake of coming back after school and being seen. I'm going to call your parents and confirm the holiday..."

NOoooooooooo!! :wall:

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

lol goddess i always got caught fro wagging i never speny more then 2 years at the same school :lol:

story's from school, god what we got up to

skull2109.jpeg

You do not deserve the vital organs you possess. I hope you die a slow, painful inversed-exploded-tumor related death.

Eh in the end I used to just stay at home and play age of empires all day and just admit I didn't go to school. They went from 3 month groundings to 24 hour groundings for telling the truth lol

I got A's in everything I did I just didn't like school :?

igoddessIsig.png

i spent yr 8, 9 and 10 wagging getting in fights and abusing teachers got expelled from a catholic school for spitting on a picture of Mary and spray painting a penis on the principals car

skull2109.jpeg

You do not deserve the vital organs you possess. I hope you die a slow, painful inversed-exploded-tumor related death.

^^ :lol: When I first met my defacto... it started to rain and the windows fogged up, his best friend had drawn a penis on my side of the car window so guess what I was greeted with on our first date... :D

igoddessIsig.png

:lol: my first date ever ended in the slob(guy) tripping over a table and getting hot oil tipped on him as he tried to get a picture of my cleavage -.- :lol:

skull2109.jpeg

:lol: no his camera was ruined by the searing oil, and now he is a burns victim with horrible scaring :?

skull2109.jpeg

Well, i'll tell some school related stories, as anything outside of school is usually highly illegal. Around Freshman year I began to get into drugs, making me do some pretty stupid things. We had a brand new Science teacher at my school, my first day of high school, first class, I was stoned and didn't feel like hearing this guys lips flap. So, me being me I began to construct a ginormous paper ball, by the time I was done it was roughly the size of a basketball, and I just threw it at him and hit him in the head, and blamed it on the guy next to me. A few days later my best friend Robby returned from Florida, to help with the mischief. We decided to have the entire class hide in wall lockers around the room and Rob and I would hide under the teachers desk, so he walks in "Well, where is everyone?" and sits down at his desk. Rob ad I grab his legs and pull him to the wall in his chair as the rest of the class jumps out of the wall lockers and scares the [cabbage] out of him.

More science stories, I got stuck in the back of the class near all of the hot plates, so I decided to cook pens on them. In the middle of the class, my teacher realizes the smell of burning plastic and comes back to see a melted plastic/ink soup allover the hot plates. He comes and discovers what's going on there and begins frantically yelling. I stand up and yell "You know what Mr. Cambell? SUCK MY JUNK (Insert hand motion here) Suck my Junk" and walked out of the room. I felt bad for this teacher, as he became one of my favorite teachers throughout High School and told Rob and I we made him want to quit his job for all of the antics we pulled freshman year.

The dumbest thing I did all of high school though was the fight I got into. My junior year , now i'm a fairly big kid (6'2 215-220) and athletic, now my good friend Rob is essentially the same, we're the linebacker core at my school. Well we got into a disagreement in the lunchroom, and started arguing, it began to escalate a little shoving and what not, so I decided to pick up a lunch tray and smack Rob as hard as possible in the mouth with it. After that I punched him he punched me etc etc. We began beating the living [cabbage] out of eachother and no teachers were willing to jump in to stop this. So eventually it spills out into the hallway outside the cafeteria where we're beating eachother into lockers/water fountains and blood is allover the hallway. Now, we have 3 school police officers, they catch wind of this debacle after a good 5 minutes of us going at it and come running down the hallway while im on top of Rob pounding his head into the floor. We both got a 15 day suspension, and had to go to court. Now this is my best friend, you know? The school was pressing charges, so we go to court and they tell us we're going to have to pay eachothers medical costs. I broke Robs jaw and nose, plus 15 stitches to the top of his head and I wound up with a broken nose and 13 stitches in my head and 5 more in my wrist. All together we each had to shell out a pretty penny for this incident plus 6 months probation and 100 hours community service for both of us.

:lol: no his camera was ruined by the searing oil, and now he is a burns victim with horrible scaring :?
Owned? :lol:

pwned :lol:

skull2109.jpeg

Owned? :lol:

pwned :lol:

Verily!I can tell you honestly the way hot oil feels on your skin is way worse than any pyrotech.Mainly due to the oil being a liquid,I guess.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

I once pried a couple hamburgers apart using a very sharp knife. Anyway one time I had the sharp side facing the hand holding the burgers, and it slipped. Because it was moving down and sideways it sliced right through my thumb stopping only when it struck bone. Somehow, no stiches, but I still feel queezy thinking about it.

Whe it happened, I was able to very calmly get paper towel to apply pressure, tell my dad that I need to see a doctor, and get an ice pack. After that the adrenilene rush wore off resulting in sever shock which resulted in a huge urge to vomit, shacking, and my skin going very pale. Bear in mind my natural skin tone is someplace between chalk and milk and this was in the winter, so me going pale was actualy quite an accomplishment. My dad told me some storries about an accident he had that is quite gross and painful as well, and that may verywell have kept me from going into cardiac arrest (being a lifegaurd I know full well that shock is potentialy fatal, and I had just come off an adrenilene rush that had my heart rate up around 180 and dropped bellow 100 much to fast (hence shaking, urge to vomit, and desire to go uncouncious).

Now I use one of the butter knifes that has no serated blade showing, and will necver has my had on the wrong side of one of those knifes again. Damn thing was brandnew and practucly had a razor blade at the time.

Thinking I was in love with a girl but I was just really obsessed with her.

Drinking a whole bottle of wine while walking through the streets in my town, then getting really messed up, and really embarrassing myself infront of a few people (wasn't so bad a few of my friends were pretty bad too).

Goldenjkered.png

Whips: 3 Dragon Boots: 15

My 99's: Attack & Cooking

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Goldenjkered

In 8th grade, for Spanish class, we were doing some food unit and I decided I'd make churros. I had some small ones in the hot oil and they were popping a bit, but I didn't think much of it. Then I rolled out some longer ones, and they ended up having some quite large air pockets in them I guess. One exploded sending the hot oil all over my right arm. Needless to say, it hurt like hell. My family didn't have health insurrance at the time, so the hospital was sort of out of the question. So I just iced it. I have some wicked scars on my arm though. One goes from my thumb, and wraps all the way up around my wrist, one still looks like it is kind of blistered, and I have a bunch of random ones all over the rest of my arm. But hey, atleast my teacher gave me an automatic A+ on the project! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

In 8th grade, for Spanish class, we were doing some food unit and I decided I'd make churros. I had some small ones in the hot oil and they were popping a bit, but I didn't think much of it. Then I rolled out some longer ones, and they ended up having some quite large air pockets in them I guess. One exploded sending the hot oil all over my right arm. Needless to say, it hurt like hell. My family didn't have health insurrance at the time, so the hospital was sort of out of the question. So I just iced it. I have some wicked scars on my arm though. One goes from my thumb, and wraps all the way up around my wrist, one still looks like it is kind of blistered, and I have a bunch of random ones all over the rest of my arm. But hey, atleast my teacher gave me an automatic A+ on the project! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Putting ice on directly after a burn isn't exactly the best thing. It cools the skin to rapidly, and leads to slower healing and bigger scarring. :? Just run cool water on it. Hopefully they were good churros though? :mrgreen:

hopesolopatriot.jpg

went up to the plate, top of the sixth (we played with 6 innings when we were younger), two outs, man on a base (forget which). I was squared of the Rawdin pitcher, he was fast, however not really accurate. So i tried to bunt (bunt???)he threw an obvious ball at me but i went for it and missed. With the situation very tense i let the next to pitches go buy,both strikes. I think it was a round robin 2!

from then on, i switched to soccer and kept playing basketball in the winter.

IM+mos+DEF.png

Lol, I didn't put ice on it first. The first thing i did actually was run around the kitchen screaming, until my mom told me to get to the sink to get cold water on it. Then after that I went to ice. Churros were pretty good to lol. 8-)

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Putting ice on directly after a burn isn't exactly the best thing. It cools the skin to rapidly, and leads to slower healing and bigger scarring. :? Just run cool water on it. Hopefully they were good churros though? :mrgreen:

Haha I don't think they ever finished the churros. I remember him screaming and all I could think was "STFU, I can't hear my music". Haha I'm a great brother :P

siblings arnt they magical ;)

speaking of burns

i once (in my younger days) grabbed hold of the exhaust of the family car and didn't realize my skin pretty much melted to the pipe no scarring though 8-)

skull2109.jpeg

siblings arnt they magical ;)

speaking of burns

i once (in my younger days) grabbed hold of the exhaust of the family car and didn't realize my skin pretty much melted to the pipe no scarring though 8-)

Owwy. You ever put a mouse-in-a-jar up to the exhaust pipe? :oops: The World of Carbon, a great read. :lol:

hopesolopatriot.jpg