The stupidest thing you have done?

malo2

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Running down the street in pouring rain with 2 X-Box 360 controllers in plastic baggies...hear police sirens instead of stopping we run faster, I take a curb to close to the edge and my foot slips into the storm drain and I break my leg :cry: my friends made it without getting caught...I do live in the USA

Loi86.png

• 3 months later...

Heh, just lost $2800 on Euro 2008 soccer betting, under 2.5 goals for the whole game @ 1.45x odds failed.

Could've just put it at 3.5 and earned a sure 1.17x return... But whatever. Can't believe a world cup winner like Italy could lose to Netherlands 3-0, unbelieveable stuff.

Thinking I could jump over "that" fence.

Couldn't walk for days -.-

seetons.png

Feel free to HYT me in-game =)

~~3,483rd to 99 Thieving, Feb 22, 2008~~

"There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want." - Calvin (& Hobbes)

Cut myself with a pocket knife trying to get tape off that I wrap around the top of my rollerblades for tightness after a hockey game... needed to go to the hospital and ended up getting stitches around midnight :|

sig3bh7.png

Well, in school we were doing a relay for our sports lesson.

I was part of blue team and the other teams were orange and yellow. The teacher said that from now on yellow team is part of blue team, but i didn't hear that. So when i was meant to pass that baton thing to someone from the yellow team instead i just ran straight past him and then past the other guy. That was so embarrassing! :oops:

I remember posting on this before the rollback...

I'll say it again: My friend and I mindlessly decided to make sexual innuendos in front of a sex education teacher. It was after school hours, and she was giving us a ride home, since he son played baseball with us. Let's just say, she decided to get the school involved, and that was not a fun week.

naturenf7.jpg

|Signature by Jason321|

hmm.... a tie between jumping a long line of chairs, and drinking coke, pepsi, chips, cheeseburger and a sundae put through a blender :-X

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I once cut my forehead with a sharpener blade and it bled quite a bit just because I thought it was "cool". I freaked out a few classmates and they were all deciding on who should report to the teacher.

When wrestling says; "Don't try this at home", Schools are included too.

And no, Im not emo.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

Decided to drink in a public park, after dawn.

That was like 3 charges there, but the cops just gave us warning, parents called, what a fun day. I drank half a cup of rum & coke. >.>

Had a fight with my girlfriend AND told her mother about it. She got pissed and said we couldn't date anymore.

Did a Jackass stunt and ended up in the hospital ER.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Heh, just lost $2800 on Euro 2008 soccer betting, under 2.5 goals for the whole game @ 1.45x odds failed.

Could've just put it at 3.5 and earned a sure 1.17x return... But whatever. Can't believe a world cup winner like Italy could lose to Netherlands 3-0, unbelieveable stuff.

That made my day.

Some people dream of success, while others make it happen.

That made my day.

It was kind of expected Italy were going to do badly in this tournament to be fair

I was by my brother when a game lost him $20,000...Lol He wasn't to happy

loverrrzp8.jpg

Had a fight with my girlfriend AND told her mother about it. She got pissed and said we couldn't date anymore.

Did a Jackass stunt and ended up in the hospital ER.

Girlfriend? I thought you had a boyfriend before...

Ultra Unholy,

Hearted Machine...

Heabutted somebody in school, there wasn't really any justification at the time. And he was a very non-violent person.

Or, setting light to some magnesium and putting it in one of the bench/desk things that are full of gas pipes and litter. Almost took out a third of my school and killed 60 plus people. Was one of three and let one of the other guys confess and then played down my part.

Or, taking a tile out of the celing in science, signing our names on it. Coming very close to not going prom.

To be honest I could go on.

Putting my finger in a car ciggarete lighter when I was about 12.

Only the other week I squeezed a glass I was holding and almost cut my index finger off.

And if you do all you can, that's all you can ever do. - Warren Rudman

But men are men; the best sometimes forget. - William Shakespeare

6bveg5y.jpg

I found a shaving razor when I was younger. I didn't know how to get the plastic cover off, and in the process of trying, it flew off and I sliced my finger. As a reflex action I shook my hand, and blood sprayed all over the wall.

Also I fall up my stairs all the time. Once with a full plate of dinner.

spacescenev24.jpg

^Welcome to the club ;).

Heabutted somebody in school, there wasn't really any justification at the time. And he was a very non-violent person.

Or, setting light to some magnesium and putting it in one of the bench/desk things that are full of gas pipes and litter. Almost took out a third of my school and killed 60 plus people. Was one of three and let one of the other guys confess and then played down my part.

Or, taking a tile out of the celing in science, signing our names on it. Coming very close to not going prom.

To be honest I could go on.

Putting my finger in a car ciggarete lighter when I was about 12.

Only the other week I squeezed a glass I was holding and almost cut my index finger off.

Wannabe Zidane at the headbut?

igsig.png

Fell for 'that' girl.

The one you talked about in the relationship thread? Been there done that as well.

In fact of the top 5 stupidest things I've ever done, 3 of them involve 3 stupid crushes on girls (worst was the kinds of girls), the two others have to do with fistfights with steep social/academic consequences. Suffice to say I don't think I'll ever do stupid things of that caliber again as I've redeemed myself.

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

Erm what, thats like life in prision/execution (depending on state) in America, how are you not in trouble for that?

Sig

well i have a long long long long list but i'll name a few

i was once cleaning all this dirt stuff from under my nails with a pin and i accidentaly put it throught my finger my friend introduced me into bebo and i saw dis ad saying one of ur mates has a crush on you so i clicked on it and i got scammed 6$ thought it was part of bebo :oops: #-o #-o

Pit_Guardian.png

Gamertag: EFs Predator.

Games I play: Halo 3, Halo wars.