Smash Club.

Caxis

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in, of course. If Kent is gone I may have a chance at winning this. :mrgreen:

Edit: Make sure you clarify what the difference is between a round and a match. We don't want to go down that road again... :x

The 8 minute time limit is bleh... :-X

:shame: :shame: :shame:

You'll have to beat the former champ first, and only Kent can beat me without much difficulty.

Yeah, I'm in this one as well, good luck guys \'

Ha those were some fun games guys. :) Kcdragon I got so annoyed when I kept teleporting right into your final smash when you were Jiggilypuff. Just a split second later and I would have survived. I got it on the third try though. ;)

lol.

prospektssigza4.jpg

Battlefield

Final Destination

Bridge of Eldin- Walk off edges

Yoshi's Island

Smashville

Shadow Moses Island - Walk off edges

Pokemon Stadium

Pokemon Stadium 2 - One of the worst stages in brawl, but 1 is great. Low gravity, Slippery, moving floors, ect.

Distant Planet - walk off edges, giant monster

Pirate Ship - moving stage in general is bad

Delfino Plaza

Lylat Cruise

Castle Siege

Jungle Japes - Water

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Battlefield

Final Destination

Yoshi's Island

Smashville

Pokemon Stadium

Pokemon Stadium 2 - One of the worst stages in brawl, but 1 is great. Low gravity, Slippery, moving floors, ect.

Delfino Plaza

Lylat Cruise

Castle Siege

Jungle Japes - Water

Oh shut it kent. Your not in the tourney so just let us use these stages in peace. When you come back you are allowed to criticize again, but not before you come back.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Most people would probably like Final Destination or Battlefield, so it probably wouldn't matter...The only one on their I would think of objecting to is Pirate Ship, cannonballs can really affect the game...

I think I'll join this, I have nothing better to do. And it's not like I'll get any better if I don't...

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Battlefield

Final Destination

Yoshi's Island

Smashville

Pokemon Stadium

Delfino Plaza

Lylat Cruise

Castle Siege

Jungle Japes - Water

Oh shut it kent. Your not in the tourney so just let us use these stages in peace. When you come back you are allowed to criticize again, but not before you come back.

You seemed a little harsh there. :o

I don't like some of those stages but what ya gunna do? :|

Ok ss4alex. After playing you today for a little while I find that your a poor sport. Every time I am winning against you by a lot, damage wise, on our first lives your restart the match. If you kill your self in the begging you restart the match. That is unacceptable. I can tell when your playing that you like have to win or something. You have to know when to relax and stop being a poor sport. Next time you restart I'll just leave.

prospektssigza4.jpg

This is random, but whatever...Random is the way we go...

I was playing Wifi today (Against anyone...Like usual) and I was bored so I decided to start using random characters. I got stuck with Ganondorf once, and I won with him...So I tried using him again, won again. I think I'm going to try using him once a while....Yay slow people. But it was Wifi, and the people I was playing really sucked. And if I say they sucked, they sucked.

So I played again later, started my first match as Ganon. One of the people I was playing was using Dedede, and was really bad with him...I switched to Dedede for the second game, and I owned them. 6 kills...And 0 zero deaths.

And on the topic of poor sports, I was fighting a Marth, Fox, and Ike today...As Falco...Marth and Fox ran off the side and started taunting and fooling around, and I joined them...On the other hand the Ike came over and smashed us all...Sure, maybe he wanted to actually fight, but he stuck around after that game...The next match was on Lylat Cruise, and I tried to do the Smash Taunt (I got it eventually) but Ike kept interrupting me...Don't think he had any sense of fun... :|

Annnywayyyy...I think I've decided I'll enter in this tournament, for sure. Only a few people, so shouldn't be too bad. I may have to drop out though, depending on when it starts...

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Ha Gannondorf is awesome but the one thing I hate about the stupid 2 min battles is that heavy weights usually triumph because they can get K.O.'s really fast like crazy. Gannon rocks though. \'

People on Wifi really are horrible. :-X #-o

prospektssigza4.jpg

I'll leave the sign ups open until Friday. I figure that's enough time for the active/semi-active people. If not then we can start it early.

And I'll remove Pokemon Stadium 2. I played a few games on it today and compared it to Pokemon Stadium 1, and found it to be much better.

I also added a new rule, no death grab with Marth.

I'll leave the sign ups open until Friday. I figure that's enough time for the active/semi-active people. If not then we can start it early.

And I'll remove Pokemon Stadium 2. I played a few games on it today and compared it to Pokemon Stadium 1, and found it to be much better.

I also added a new rule, no death grab with Marth.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I want to brawl... :|

Off topic, but I want to complete all achievements, almost done...

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png