Pictures of those TIFers! ~All NEW!~

-Devoted12-

This might sound observant, or I'm just in a bitter mood today, but every time I come to General Discussion and see this thread up at the top with a new post or two, I click on it, thinking "Aha! There just might be someone I've not seen getting sniped there today. Please let it be of someone who doesn't go to forsakenmage... " and then, yes, as you might've guessed it, it's another page of the same people as the last page and the page before it getting sniped in the same place by the same people. Rubbish! *Back*

Before you're thinking, that I'm just writing this useless rant because I want to get sniped, you're wrong. I don't want to. I just feel this thread, which did start a fresh trend in our forum all that long while ago, has now just degraded into a dull everyday hunt for purple dots on the map. Might aswell rename the thread to "Pictures of those FSMers!" :roll: Would make alot more sense to be quite honest.

Continue on.

dontfearthereaper2.png

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This might sound observant, or I'm just in a bitter mood today, but every time I come to General Discussion and see this thread up at the top with a new post or two, I click on it, thinking "Aha! There just might be someone I've not seen getting sniped there today. Please let it be of someone who doesn't go to forsakenmage... " and then, yes, as you might've guessed it, it's another page of the same people as the last page and the page before it getting sniped in the same place by the same people. Rubbish! *Back*

Before you're thinking, that I'm just writing this useless rant because I want to get sniped, you're wrong. I don't want to. I just feel this thread, which did start a fresh trend in our forum all that long while ago, has now just degraded into a dull everyday hunt for purple dots on the map. Might aswell rename the thread to "Pictures of those FSMers!" :roll: Would make alot more sense to be quite honest.

Continue on.

i don't think this is entirely correct, i have been hyt'ed 29 times (yes i keep track ;_;)

never once have i been hyt'ed while in fsm chat (i don't frequent there since i don't want wbms reporting me lol)

not sure if this is the same trend with "snipes" however seeing as the majority of the time i don't see myself get posted (lazy ppl dont want to upload my sxe pixels)

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

Continue on.

Agreed.

Continue on.

uhm...im rarely in fsm chat anymore :D and hedgehog is rarely in, so is dadiesel, and 3pm

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Continue on.

Half the people who get Sniped aren't in FSM's Clan Chat. In fact, more than half.

Also. This game hasn't degraded to "degraded into a dull everyday hunt for purple dots on the map" If i find someone, whether a FSM Clan Chat dude, or a genuine TIFer i Snipe them.

Anyway i thought this game was all about finding people who are on these forums while concurrently doing your own RuneScape day-to-day chores. I Sure aas hell never go out of my way to find one guy. If it clashes with my activity; its a fun thing to do :)

AnthonyWL.png

99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | 99 Woodcutting | | 99 Herblore | 99 Prayer |

| 99 Runecrafting | 99 Fletching | 99 Hitpoints | 99 Range |

Youtube: AnthonyOnRS.

090708151916.png

090708151706.png

Lulz

we established that this doesnt count

should be within 1 week of a new feature's release (skill/minigame/quest) you cant snipe tifers doing them

modmarkl.jpg

No, new updates are fair game. There is only one safe zone, and it shall remain so.

in the waiting room when the minigame first came out (like 5 min after) we said no sniping <.<

modmarkl.jpg

this man is wanted in rs he has helped me alot about i want you to snipe him, his name is

Inuashakent

reward: my pat on your bak

090623183609.png

Double snipe me thinks?

Already been sniped.

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

Goddammit Monk, stop being so full of win.

I am Monk's [bleep]

No, new updates are fair game. There is only one safe zone, and it shall remain so.

in the waiting room when the minigame first came out (like 5 min after) we said no sniping <.<

You don't make the rules :P

090708151916.png

090708151706.png

Lulz

I'm surprised I'm not in this picture... I've been playing with all those guys all day #-o

O well, good for me 8-)

and thats why i play MA on irish worlds (that and their is always 20-25 ppl in room)

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

How do you guys know everyones username?? Because my username is different from my tif name lol

Most of the people here know each other ingame, so it's easier to spot.

And hanging around the forums for a longer time also helps a bit. ;)

mdeosig.png

hytbanner2.png

Proud (retired) Tip.it Times Editor! Tip.it Times Archives TET event forum

mining nub

no999againnoob.png

modmarkl.jpg

Continue on.

uhm...im rarely in fsm chat anymore :D and hedgehog is rarely in, so is dadiesel, and 3pm

Don't drag me into this.

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

Continue on.

Don't drag me into this.

shhhh i sniped you get over it <3:

modmarkl.jpg