99 Runecraft & 2100 Total

jszvyx.png

Just got this after a few months work, was getting pretty close to 2100 total so thought I'd make it special n get one of the hardest 99's at the same time :mrgreen: Didn't take the pic so well.. Others post party pics if you have 'em. I did 82-91 on Astrals and 91-99 craftin Double Nats with Graahks it was pretty fun lol.

Anyways, Rate/Hate :)

Olly

2376/2376 total achieved - May 2009

Retired Dec 2009

Wow. Very well done, gratz on the hardest 99 and 2100 total ain't too shabby either.

=D>

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

jesus olly, my mate and me are hanging out together and he showed me his vidded hyts to you. Why didn't u invite him. (btw, his name is revengekid2) anyway simply amazing 300m+ earnings.

Account created on Weds, December 21st, 2005

99 cooking on December 12th, 2010. 99 Agility on September 30th, 2011. 99 Fletching on August 17th, 2012. 99 Prayer on March 22nd, 2016. 99 Farming on April 4th, 2016.

Thanks all for the rates :D

1\10. ZMI ftl.

Rofl ZMI? I could show you a cash pile that'll make you think otherwise if you want.

2376/2376 total achieved - May 2009

Retired Dec 2009

Ahh I totally missed that party lol, I didn't even no when it was :P

But congrats anyway, 99 runecrafting is a very nice skill =D>

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]