Phyto's Complete Guide to Range! V4.8 Sacred Armor Explained

Promise

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, practical, maybe. But efficiency is a whole nother story. However, all of this is nullified if you know that the amount of xp it lasts for is far too short...

I don't think clay armor/tools should be collected based soley for experience. For me, they're a nice bonus. I love the mini game so the extra experience is a plus. I had 300 or so points laying around so I figured I'd experiment with them. You only need 24 points for the helm, so its not like it takes too long.

I would like to add though, the tools are definitely worth it. They cut the cost of construction in half, so calling clay armor or tools is a very bold statement.

If you play the minigame for fun, then hell, nothing's stopping you from buying and using these clay armours/tools. However, if you play SC just for the hell of getting tools, then you're being very inefficient. I guess we're on the same side, but I like me better. Why?

summonbb9.png

summonbb9.png

summonbb9.png

I win, even if we have the same point. Kay?

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Sorry for the inconvenience, but could you write out what equipment and supplies you use for Aviansie? My dial-up internet refuses to load the pictures. :oops: Since you mentioned tanking them, I'll assume that you didn't wear void armour. However, I have heard that some people use void there with great results. Sure, the defence is horrible, but the speed may make up for it if you have 99 defence and a unicorn stallion.

Great guide, thanks a ton. :thumbup:

Sir_Ddude.gif

Sorry for the inconvenience, but could you write out what equipment and supplies you use for Aviansie? My dial-up internet refuses to load the pictures. :oops: Since you mentioned tanking them, I'll assume that you didn't wear void armour. However, I have heard that some people use void there with great results. Sure, the defence is horrible, but the speed may make up for it if you have 99 defence and a unicorn stallion.

Great guide, thanks a ton. :thumbup:

I'm no techno genius, by what I personally do is quote the OP, use the search button, and copy that particular image. Then, I preview a post with that image, and it should show. Sometimes if theres not enough memory on your computer the images won't show.

I could be wrong, but it works for me...

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

• 1 month later...

I was thinking could you add caged Ogres from the King's Training Grounds into the speed category. I know this place is normally pretty full but that is how I trainied 90-99 RAnge pretty fast, because like you I didn't want it the easy way with chins :D.

• 4 weeks later...

with you aviansies guide, i think a 20 prayers potions and about 10 bones to peaches tabs would be cheaper than armadyl chaps/legs

prayer potions:

armor:depends what you want to spend. 100k or less, unless you use karils

inventory:20-prayer potions (4) 165k 20-btp 26.5k

tank:

armor:16,775k or 16.77m

inventory:about 200k for tank inventory still

for me, I end up leaving before i actually have to because i get bored, so not even much for the inventory.

Proud Ubuntu User!

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people. -Scott Adams

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.-Emo Phillips

My Blog!

TyrantElf.png

TyrantElf.png

• 1 month later...
with you aviansies guide, i think a 20 prayers potions and about 10 bones to peaches tabs would be cheaper than armadyl chaps/legs

prayer potions:

armor:depends what you want to spend. 100k or less, unless you use karils

inventory:20-prayer potions (4) 165k 20-btp 26.5k

tank:

armor:16,775k or 16.77m

inventory:about 200k for tank inventory still

for me, I end up leaving before i actually have to because i get bored, so not even much for the inventory.

some people prefer tanking over praying because you can stay longer and not have to leave which some people prefer to do.

• 2 weeks later...

An amazing guide which I am going to use very soon. Due to my low level, this guide shows me some fun ways to train it :D

Other then that, for the red dragon section, it might be usefull to have Karamaja gloves 3. They offer free entrance to brimhaven dungeon + free teleport to shilo. From shilo you can get close to the brimhaven entrance for just 10gold. Ideal.

Other then that, do you suggest using void over anything? I never had the void outfit, so I do not know about its strenght. I only know it offers extra accuracy, but is this worth the loss in +ranged? If dependant on the mob you fight, what would you suggest?

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

Other then that, do you suggest using void over anything? I never had the void outfit, so I do not know about its strenght. I only know it offers extra accuracy, but is this worth the loss in +ranged? If dependant on the mob you fight, what would you suggest?

Void gives a 10% bonus towards accuracy and damage but lower accuracy overall compared to dhide so if you can hit alot with void then it is far superior if you are safespoting/taking no damge

• 2 months later...
Congratulations! After consideration by the PMG moderating team, your guide has been deemed worthy of AOW status! :thumbsup:

lolwat your guide got AoW sniped

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Great guide, I'm gonna go try out the giant spiders :D

Found a mistake, in the Yak section it says that they are aggressive.

And you said you use black knives, but mith darts are the same accuracy and strength and they cost less

yondercopy.png

FD_Yondergod.png

• 2 weeks later...

For green dragons there's a safespot in the chaos tunnels, if you didn't already know.

The rates ya took were with 99 range? or lower? i could spend a couple hours training range if you want data from a lvl 72 range, just pm me in game fil la pile if ya want me to collect for u.

Nice guide

yours truly

fil la pile

Sorry if this has been said before but I don't want to read through 9 pages just for this.

How come in the inventory section you havn't used a mud staff? You have 2k earth and a water staff. (camping section)

perfetc_666.png

IM GOING TO LIVE FOREVER .......... or die trying