Phyto's Complete Guide to Range! V4.8 Sacred Armor Explained

Promise

First of all, GREAT GUIDE. You are including tons of stuff, pictures and those headlines are awesome. But now it's that great, why not make it perfect? Therefore I found some minor mistakes, and something to add:

- In the optional equipment: Ava's attractor: +2 range attack, it all makes a difference right?

- In the optional equipment: The Book of Balance :D. +4 ranged attack is better then nothing right? And also, add the holy book, if someone wants to pray, but can't afford the 800k pages for Unholy book.

- You could add PRAYING at aviansies. It's great for people with low def.

- Maybe add Dust devils in the Chaos Tunnels?

- A minor mistake: In the Fire giants guide, you typed "rune" instead of "run" when running to the raft.

- In the dragons guide: why not add green and blue? (Maybe even red). And also, metal dragons including mithril and bronze? \:D/

Maybe you could include blue dragons in the ogre enclave? The inventory should be one ranged potion (2), optional a couple of trouts-lobsters for every trip and a duel ring as your ring. Gear is really easy to customize and mithril bolts are good enough to do the job.

Hmm thanks for the suggestion. I'm thinking about changing the Aiming for Wealth section to a dragon section. But I personally prefer using the blues in tallvery, only because they're a lot easier to get to. If you have 65+ agility. (Summer Pie)

But thanks for the suggestion. :thumbsup:

Didn't see that, but why not add both? This way it WILL be ULTIMATE and COMPLETE.

- And lastly, I'm not sure if you added the caged ogres in King Lathas' Training Ground, but they're a great addition.

Good luck with the guide; it has great potential!

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, GREAT GUIDE. You are including tons of stuff, pictures and those headlines are awesome. But now it's that great, why not make it perfect? Therefore I found some minor mistakes, and something to add:

- In the optional equipment: Ava's attractor: +2 range attack, it all makes a difference right?

- In the optional equipment: The Book of Balance :D. +4 ranged attack is better then nothing right? And also, add the holy book, if someone wants to pray, but can't afford the 800k pages for Unholy book.

- You could add PRAYING at aviansies. It's great for people with low def.

- Maybe add Dust devils in the Chaos Tunnels?

- A minor mistake: In the Fire giants guide, you typed "rune" instead of "run" when running to the raft.

- In the dragons guide: why not add green and blue? (Maybe even red). And also, metal dragons including mithril and bronze? \:D/

Maybe you could include blue dragons in the ogre enclave? The inventory should be one ranged potion (2), optional a couple of trouts-lobsters for every trip and a duel ring as your ring. Gear is really easy to customize and mithril bolts are good enough to do the job.

Hmm thanks for the suggestion. I'm thinking about changing the Aiming for Wealth section to a dragon section. But I personally prefer using the blues in tallvery, only because they're a lot easier to get to. If you have 65+ agility. (Summer Pie)

But thanks for the suggestion. :thumbsup:

Didn't see that, but why not add both? This way it WILL be ULTIMATE and COMPLETE.

- And lastly, I'm not sure if you added the caged ogres in King Lathas' Training Ground, but they're a great addition.

Good luck with the guide; it has great potential!

Yeah I always wondered why I didn't add that. Thanks for all the feedback, really appreciate it a lot. Just been busy with work, football conditioning, and in game goals.

"Instead of earth runes and a water staff, you could use a mud staff. Just collect a bunch of bones and use bones to peaches. If havent unlocked this spell, then use Guthans or bring baskets of strawberries. "

How can you use guthans in the smokey dungeon?

I noticed you spelled "steel" as "steal"

:shame:

Otherwise, good guide. Didnt really help me much, but, its well written

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

"Instead of earth runes and a water staff, you could use a mud staff. Just collect a bunch of bones and use bones to peaches. If havent unlocked this spell, then use Guthans or bring baskets of strawberries. "

How can you use guthans in the smokey dungeon?

I noticed you spelled "steel" as "steal"

:shame:

Otherwise, good guide. Didnt really help me much, but, its well written

Quickly put on your guthans helmet and heal on a fire element. The smoke cannot kill you. I'll just take it out for the hell of it. And the only other critism you gave me is a spelling mistake? How am i supposed to make this better with pathetic comments like this. <.<

Wow this has got huge, any idea what the xp per hour is at black demons and dust devils? I don't know which to choose for 85 range.

S_I_G.jpg

Those with a little bit of knowledge are more dangerous than those with none.

Freaking sweet :D

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

Wow this has got huge, any idea what the xp per hour is at black demons and dust devils? I don't know which to choose for 85 range.

At your level, dusties should be around... 50-55k? And black demons are around 45-50k. But they take less clicking. Try both. :P

Been quite a while since I've posted on my own guide. I would like to inform you that I have just begun working on the "Dragon Section." When this section of the guide is added, the "Aiming for Wealth" section will be temporarily unavailable.

Thanks for all comments and feedback. :thumbsup:

Sorry that the Dragon Section is taking so long to finish. I've been working 40 hours a week, doing mandatory summer school work, and I do have a social life. This will take a bit longer than i expected. :(

My hours have been increased to 45 hours a week. -.-

I am working on the dragon hunting section, but lately I've been studying for my diving certification test.

Eh, sorry. I meant that it sagged in the forums but with support and numerous updates it was jumping post rankings.

Thoroughly retired, may still write now and again

Eh, sorry. I meant that it sagged in the forums but with support and numerous updates it was jumping post rankings.

Ah, I see. Thanks. Unfortunately, I won't finish this dragon section for quite some time. Stupid summer reading, and studying for diving test takes up most of my free time. :wall:

I'm so gunna use this to get 61 range, at least!

Aweome guide!

Proud Ubuntu User!

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people. -Scott Adams

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.-Emo Phillips

My Blog!

TyrantElf.png

TyrantElf.png

This is exactly what I was looking for! Thank you sooo much! Right now I'm at aviansies, but I bookmarked this guide so that when I get bored there I can find another place to train easily!

10/10

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007

Very nice guide, although I prefer to use slayer for all training. The only thing I don't like is you avansie guide. You can just use b2p their and stay literally forever.

ajk822.png

4031st person to 99 Thieving on 5/25/2008

If anyone plays NBA Live '08 online on the Wii please PM me. I'm up for anyone.

Thanks alot for this guide!

I never even knew about the big spiders.

With 74 Range, and +97 attack bonus (with black knifes) I got 41.5k xp in 60 minutes there.

Thanks again and I'll try other methods as well

This is my last week of work. Somewhat bitter sweet, I LOVE work. (Promoted and got to change shops! machinist assistant to a welder!) After this week, I'll be going back to my mom's house, where I'll have A LOT of time to work on the Dragon Section. \'

Thanks for all the great comments and for keeping this guide a live! :thumbup:

Great Guide =D>

It inspired me to go Black demon Hunting. But when I went to the chaos tunnels, through the entrance you described, I ended up in room 14! The one with all the moss giants. Your guide says that I should come into the tunnels at room one, with dagganoths.

I can still get to the black demons, just gotta take a different, longer route.

Please clear this up!

-Recksash

Recksash.png

Politics,n. Strife of interests masquerading as a conflict of principles. -Ambrose Bierce

Barrow drops:

Verac's Helm