Eagle Tas's Blog of Glory (13) - 99 Ranged!

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31th August 2008 - There's a New Sheriff in Town!

KickleStickle.gif

The mighty kickle stickle! Behave comrade!

Following some reason events, out of the blue I have officially become what I always acted like I am, a chat moderator of the Blogscape clan chat. These series of events took place in a very short time so that in fact, it took me with surprise.

TheDayIWereRankedFixed.png

Oh hey, what's that? Lolwut? :o

24th August, during an aviansie trip (which earned me enough to buy a dragon sq shield) I said to everyone in chat, "Follow the rules or I will bite. >:)" which shortly was followed by following by something along the lines "I pity the fool who cross ways with Eagle." by Evil Mumm Ra and then I apparently was made a captain. If you expected a big reaction from me, there was none except a short moment of pride sweeping across my mind.

TheDayIWasPromotedFixed.png

I love gold. I love gold even more as a ring on Linnea's finger. However, I suppose a gold star will do.

Only 3 days later on August the 27th, Evil Mumm Ra messaged me in a pm regarding how I've dealt with a trolling issue followed by an unexpected promotion to general.

What this all means is that I can kick any of you should you go to far in your eventual misbehaviour. However, I beleive that kicking is a last resort and therefore have a zero-vision to this. If you don't know me well, and I bet a lot of you will finally notice me and make an opinion of me now that I'm labeled with a star, I am quite relaxed and don't lose my temper easily and I will always be friendly towards you all even if you are a bit naughty since I love every single one of you who enters Evilscape! :D

Since I now am a moderator, I will of course remind you to read the rules. You don't have to know them by heart because you can rest assured I know and should you break any of them I will remind you if neccessary. Take it easy and just continue chatting. The rules aren't there to stop you from having fun, they are to stop those who aim or manage to destroy the fun you have in there.

In any case, here are the chat rules:

Evilscape's rules

So now that I have a golden star and have gotten this announcement over with I wish to get back to my Runescape progress. I was going to write about dagannoth king trips, my recently gained Ranged level 92, my completion of Fremmenik Isles and most of all about Linnea.

Gold star or not, expect me to be back with more entries now that I have gotten used to college! Thanks for reading and remember, behave boys! ;)

BlogofGlorySignatureFixed.gif

1st September 2008 - Tourist Guide to Barbarian Village

WelcometoBarbarianVillage.png

Welcome to Barbarian Village! We have an excellent pub, fishing area, unicorns and barbarians!

In time for the muslim Ramada, which is completely unrelated to this entry; having worked so hard in both college and on Runescape, I needed a well-desired break from all the killing. I needed to find a resort and as I love the nature, Barbarian Village was just what I needed.

FineBarbarianLadies.png

*Whistles!* Niiice!

New to the small village, the first thing I laid eye upon were the fine cupcakes wandering the streets. :anxious:

GuestFriendly.png

Grrr yourself!

I tried to approach one of them ladies and invite them to the local pub, if they could in exchange show me where it is. There must have been a misunderstanding however as she acted very rude and mad toward little me. I'm just a tourist! :(

FineCoffee.png

Anyone care for some refreshments?

Going to the pub it showed to be fairly quiet. Just a couple of warriors there asking me to fight them (why on earth would I want to do that?). Another person who I tried to share a drink with smiled at me and told me I have a funny face. Well that does it! Everyone's either mentally delayed or cranky ladies who can't get over their hang-over! I'm going to explore the village on my own now! >:(

FishiesBeMine.png

One of the famous fishing spots. Warmly recommended.

Still annoyed at the nasty locals that populate this area, I needed to go chill out. I decided to try one of the few famous fishing spots which I have heard so many good words about and fly-fished some. My pockets were so full of fish that the pocket broke and all the fish landed on the ground.

OpsDroppedFishies.png

Oh dear! I need new trousers after this!

My impression of Barbarian Village was a bit jagged. The locals are no fun and only fight each other to death while they reproduce mindlessly. One dies, another scaringly like-looking comes out of the closet. My bets are they suffer from massive inbred.

However, despite the lack of all forms of guest-friendliness, Barbarian Village is full of natural resources and offer a varied landscape. If you want to see something unique you could visit the nearby academy, which seems to have a serious cockroach infestation problem, and then there's that hole at the center of the village that leads to a cave full of talking and weird-looking doors!

-Reference blocked by Jagex, meh. Will find an alternative picture later.-

Bye bye. I guess you'll see me again barbarians. However that time with a deadly barbed whip...

Despite my mixed feelings to Barbarian Village, it still manage to attract me and provided me with a good enough vacation overall. Now it's back to slaying creatures over and over again with my bow and whip. Thanks for reading and watch out for talking with Barbarians!

A weird entry but quite entertaining. I lol'd at the inbread breeding(I spelt inbread wrong on purpose). I'd like to see more like these as training at pc for my void top,bottom and mace is quite boring.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

Hows things?

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

9th September 2008 - Prepared for Barrows

Oh brother, where art thou? If not in Morytania, where I on the 3rd September finaly had decided to visit the Barrows brothers' graves.

Toragisfail.png

Torag is easily the weakest of the brothers, hehe.

I have heard many rumours and suggestions of what is the best setup and there's many guides on barrows. Apparently I shouldn't do barrows before I have a minimum of Magic level 80 which I frowned upon as I did my own first attempt as early as at Magic level 69. With my cheap gear, which you can see in the picture above of where I kill Torag, I owned all the barrows brothers so easily that I even dared to tank Dharok. Despite his meager attempts at crushing my head-bones with his supposedly hard 56 blows, I left victorious, muhahaha! >:)

RangedLevel93.png

Woohoo! Ranged level 93 is awesome!

It took several days and some fairly tedious hours at those Arma-birds, but I finally reached Ranged Level 93! I didn't announce Ranged Level 92 officially but with this I am now more than halfway toward Ranged level 99 where I no longer can visually advance in the skill. Eventually, I left the god war dungeon with roughly 2.4 millions in my pockets and having killed 958 aviantese.

DharockSet.png

Linnea seeing me in my new full Dharok Set!

What am I going to do with all that money now? Well, all my attempts at Barrows inspired me into a new goal of collecting all the Barrow's sets! I already had full Verac so next in line was full Dharok! Da Rock is on!

In the end, I do not know why I waited four months with trying out Barrows. I could very well have been ready a long time ago, but that does not matters. My confidence in my combat skills are now high and I believe I can take on almost anything solo or duo now.

Anyhow, hyt and thanks for reading. I will end this entry with this peculiar little snipe. ;)

HytLooted.png

Hey you there, hyt Hyt!

Zomg, is that the dharok you showed me at the ge? And it shows me on Pac logging in \' And while talking with Hyt, you can see me talking on Kick ::'