Eagle Tas's Blog of Glory (13) - 99 Ranged!

17th August 2008 - Starting my own Life

A new chapter of my life has begun since I moved out. In the last days I have been enjoying a freedoom that I have in a way been waiting for my entire life uptil now. For the first time in my life, I have my own place. I have complete freedoom of what I want to do, when I want to do it and I have for the first time a feeling of being home.

Of course, having this freedoom comes with responsibility. I now have to handle bills, work schedules, cleaning, grocery shopping and all else that needs doing on my own. But since I've lived 3 years in a shared apartment, most of it is hardly new to me. Now that I have cleaned up the most basic things, I present you with photos of my fairly big flat.

Let us begin the tour...

DSC101.gif

The entrance of my new home. Welcome in!

The first thing you see when you come in is two doors to your left, a wardrobe to your right and a large room in front of you with a large palm tree growing on the floor. Beginning our tour is the kitchen.

The Kitchen

DSC055.gif

The kitchen is nice. The watch on the floor isn't on, it ticks so crazy loud I cannot sleep due to it.

Every home should deserve a decent kitchen in my opinion. Mine is fairly good, although there are some tool missing like a common wooden fork and such. I find it difficult to adapt to how the stow works as of now. For some reason, bringing water to boil takes 20 minutes on full effect which is just crazy. I managed to cook however despite my trouble with it. Here it is, enjoy the smell of my bulgur pilaff with boiled fennell!

DSC098.gif

Bulgur pilaff with boiled fennell. One of many vegetarian dishes I can cook.

The Bathroom

DSC102.gif

Cozy, eh? I can take baths if I want to.

My bathroom is quite small, unfortunately and I cannot stand up and shower. Have to sit. Otherwise it is pretty decent, but the showerhead needs changing as there is a leak on it.

The main room

DSC054.gif

Looking outside from the left corner of the room. I love the plants by my window. Outside the door there is a sea-stone floored balchony.

The largest room in the apartment is planned to be divided into 3 areas. The left corner is meant for my computers, synths and school work. I'm not sure how it will be separated from the rest of the room, however, but I do not care as much about the layout. I prefer living a bit more spartant.

In the middle area there is a triple-seated black sofa with a clumsy table from IKEA. Currently, I have a TV on a chair in front of it. We will take on the nightmare project later to install the TV shelf which also will screen of the third section of the room.

The Bed room

DSC096.gif

This luxurous 120cm wide bed is where I zzzleep. By the side of my bed is a photo of me and my gorgeous lady Linnea from our prom night.

Enough said, the bed room is where I and eventually Linnea will zzzleep. This bed was actually very expensive and cost us 8000 swedish enkronor. That is equal to roughly 800 euro or 1300 US dollar. It is so very comfortable that I cannot sleep on it. Through the last years I have had to sleep on a cheap wooden bed which caused me to wake up with back pain every morning when I was home. Suddenly, sleeping is something I look forward to, haha, even if I have to do it alone! :lol:

Outdoors

DSC064.gif

Front entrance of the apartment house. If you look closely, you can see my bike as the third bike from the left.

Moving out in my case also meant moving to a new town and a complete new area to explore. In order to get a feel of the town, I took my bike out to cycle through the entire lake. At first I thought that was going to test my endurance but I was not even tired once I was home again so I guess I am in decent shape. :P

Through my ride around the lake, I discovered to my surprise how beautiful this town is. From what I had seen was only of the commercial and industrial areas. Pedaling around the center area of the town and the lake made me so many beautiful sceneries that I took around 30 photoes with my new camera-mobile phone. But due to bandwidth I have limited myself to a lesser but good selection of pictures.

DSC071.gif

As I entered toward the biking road around the lake I gasped in amasement of this beautiful scenery. It set the bar of what more I would come to see.

DSC072.gif

Another beautiful scenery around the lake.

DSC074.gif

These female Mallards (Anas platyrhynchos) are cleaning themselves in the water. They are always so cute and friendly.

DSC077.gif

This building area is proof that Jönköping is an expanding and important industry town in the center of Sweden.

DSC078.gif

A green and lovely alley. The building behind the parking spot signs is a museum, apparently.

If you enjoyed this tour, you will understand how happy I am of my own choise home. It is more than I ever hoped for. College starts tomorrow so from now on I will not have unlimited time to spend on Runescape. That I believe is just positive, however, as I forget about living when I am sucked up into that lovely game that most of us play here.

As I settle in, I may join an archery club depending on circumstances (I may not be able to affourd joining it after all, we'll see). So I love archery and sharpshooting just as much in real life as in-game, haha.

Regarding sharpshooting, I have achieved ranged level 91 as proved by following screenshot.

RangedLevel91.png

Ranged level 91. Another and I have to double my xp for ranged cape!

Another achievement, which is home related, is Linnea's new goal to achieve construction level 75. On her way she has already achieved level 50!

Const50.png

Linnea work her way up on her favourite skill construction dreaming of a gilded altar.

Thank you for making a virtual visit of my home. Now I have to ask you to leave for the night and lock the doors. Good night and wish me good luck with life!

BlogofGlorySignatureFixed.gif

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats a nice house you have there. I wish they had homes like that in New York <.< I hope to have a house like that one day...who knows..who knows.And your almost half-way to 99range :thumbsup:

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

oh hi eagle

well first thing: grats on 91 range and nice new house you got there. Btw you completely pwn me now (used to be like me 80 range you 82 or so) now I'm 85 and your 91, guess I just fail @ range :P anyway you better get more ppl to post cuz 'tis on page 2 now, also post rl pics of yourself pls? And eh almost halfway 99 is hawt <3:

#4500 to 91 rc - 03-03-09

angel2w.gif

oh hi eagle

well first thing: grats on 91 range and nice new house you got there. Btw you completely pwn me now (used to be like me 80 range you 82 or so) now I'm 85 and your 91, guess I just fail @ range :P anyway you better get more ppl to post cuz 'tis on page 2 now, also post rl pics of yourself pls? And eh almost halfway 99 is hawt <3:

I prefer to stay anonymous. It adds a mysterious flavour since you only have your imagination to go by. I wouldn't want to destroy such magic, would I? Besides, people judge you by your looks, it's just a fact. I would rather that you judge me by what I am - a hard-working, people- and life-loving person who always have good intentions. If I am an inspiration, or can help someone live a better life, that is a huge reward in itself. I ask nothing in return but your mutual respect and love... and maybe a cookie once in a while. <3: :lol:

Oh, and my blog falls back on page 2 and 3 if not even 4 all the time. In fact, I believe my blog falls on page 2 within 12 hours. Don't worry about this. I believe that if my blog is really as good as all these positive comments says, people will find their way here on their own. Reputation is better advertisement than single word "BUMP" posts.

Thankfully, I've seen no such posts, so just keep on posting as normal. I appreciate your continued support. :)

-----

I am enjoying college a lot this first day. It's going to be great and I will work hard for sure. Runescape will still get its share, though. I have another blog entry being prepared as I have something special almost achieved. And of course, there may be another issue dedicated to Linnea again soon! Remember it's our blog after all. ;)

Spread the word if you like my blog, and thank you for posting.

How old you?

Nice house, but meatatarians > vegetarians.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

BUMP!

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. The irony was just too much! :twss:

::' rofled

Linnea bought a whip last week and is now planning 75 construction? Even I don't have 75 construction :oops: I suspect you are secretly richer than you have told!

Awesome irl pictures, thanks.

Just one suggestion: Buy books. A room without a bookshelf is like a body without a soul, or something along those lines, I was told. My uncle has loads of books in his apartment (it's about same size as yours), and it gives the impression he likes reading and people who read are thought to be smart. Books also show what kind of things you are interested in and visitors like to browse through them.

Good luck trying to survive with all the responsibilities :mrgreen:

Awesome house, looks kinda like some apartments near my house. Hopefully i'll have a nice house like that in a few years.

Good luck with 99 range as well. ;)

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Hi there Eagle, I appreciate all your kind worded posts on my blog ::'. You are quite the impressive skiller to say the least. Congratulations on 91 range and that beautiful new place you got. I'm almost tempted to move there just by the looks of it!

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Thanks for the great memories folks :).

20th August 2008 - Slaying with helmet

With my high interest for slayer eventualy comes some achievements with the skill. While college so far has all been great fun, meeting new friends and a fair lot of parties, I have still managed to do some slayer and get some decent ranged progress. But I will still tell you a little joke about technichans (like myself) before I get to go and a little story as well of how silly me with my confidence can be. :P

GlassofWater.gif

*Holds a glass up*

An optimist would call this glass half-full. A pessimist would call it half-empty. But a technican would say "Wait a second, this glass is malmanufactured! It's twice as big as it should be!" :)

Anyway, haha. I was late for a party event last yesterday so I had to find myself to this beach on my own. But I did not know exactly where it was but I got the street nearby. It's just that this street was 5 km away from where I was supposed to go but passed by this beach. So I just thought, "heh, I can do that! No problem!" Only that it was. Once arriving to nearby my destination, having been biking for an hour and having gotten lost on the wrong roads a couple of times, I was so exhausted I lay down on a plot of grass and took a 15 minute nap.

Once my run energy was back enough to sit up on the bike again, I just remembered I passed by a beach where there was a lot of people playing games where I realised that obviously was the beach where I was supposed to go. Why on earth did not I check if they were students? Would just have taked 10 seconds. Well, I arrived 90 minutes late, still had fun playing lots of silly games and sliding down a soap slide while in my overalls.

I was enormously exhausted that evening when I was home again. Having biked 25 kilometers is not easy, but I still sat down and completed my 40th slayer task since Smoking Kills which lead up to this:

Slayerhelmet.png

You have now learned to make a... well, looks like a gas mask! Fart in my face and see if I like it?

But while I have my slayer helmet now to help me when I decide to melee a task, up until now I have been slaying with ordinary equipment up until I achieved Slayer level 70!

SlayerLevel70.png

Thank you inferiour mage for giving me slayer level 70!

I will keep on slaying now, so thanks for reading. The next issue will be dedicated to my significant other again. Please remember that we share this blog even if I write it, so don't just give me all the credit. :)

Ciao *whips your guts out* slayer bella!

-.- just -.- I've done over 60-something tasks using Sumona,72 slayer and 104cmb, I fail :thumbup:

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

I see a blog that needs to be bumped :twss:

BUMP THE BLOGGEH!!!!!@@!@!@!@oneoneonetwo :twss:

And I do behave O:)