Eagle Tas's Blog of Glory (13) - 99 Ranged!

What Dodongo just wrote kind've wants me to thank you too for being a good friend. Though you and I have our differences(13year old minds wander)you've been helpful with things too do in RS. Thanks buddy ::' Btw, I'm adding a rl pic to my blog too.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone. It's great to hear you all support me and Linnea so much. Today it is exactly a year ago since me and Linnea turned into a couple on that cold November day. It has been a happy year and there's many more to come. More on this later when I come back.

BlogofGlorySignatureFixed.gif

Thanks everyone. It's great to hear you all support me and Linnea so much. Today it is exactly a year ago since me and Linnea turned into a couple on that cold November day. It has been a happy year and there's many more to come. More on this later when I come back.

are you used to the smell yet? :o

I joke, ilu. <3:

range wins btw <3:

oversized.jpg[/bads]

It's been a while since I wrote, hasn't it? I tend to forget I have a blog lately. Guess I'll start by answering some replies; I appreciate them a lot.

Eagle tas is one of the most awesomest rs names I've heard, but what does it mean?

Good question. I do get that one from time to time. I guess it's time to explain it in more detail and get it over with.

Tas is an acronym for starters, but it all started when I came in first touch with the internet. I never used the web itself at first but instead started playing Battlefield 1942: Secret Weapons Demo online. At the time I was madly skilled at spotting people from crazy far distances and then shoot and hit them with for example a pistol.

This may lead you to think I was playing as a sniper, but I was actually mostly playing as assault or medic and typically landed on a 6th place on a 32 player server. It made me confident enough to associate my skill with eagles, famous for having excellent view and being able to spot things from kilometers away.

Tas stands for "the Author Soul", which I later added a year after I first picked my nick Eagle. This is due to how I used to love to write short stories and novels during that period, and since I later used it when I picked my rs nick (Eagle was picked of course), I have stuck myself to it.

Hehe, I actually put thought behind my nick when I picked it in 2004, surprisingly enough. Makes me feel comfortable enough with it to continue use it. :)

Heya, Eagle.

Just to let you know I'd be happy to let you into DKs at any point. (As long as I'm not fishing.) <3:

You're the best! I live in that lair, but I always seem to forget where I put the key... Thanks for letting me in! Rex, Prime and Supreme are my cute little pe(s)ts.

See you all in-game!

// Eagle Tas

• 2 weeks later...

Gtfo Rexie is mine <3: Interesting way you picked your name. I guess mine is kinda obvious if you watch wrestling(no I did not get it off 2Pac the rapper. Don't know how many times people ask me that>.<). Gl with 99range Eagle, your close.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

• 2 weeks later...

seeing i ve started playing agin i might as well leave a messae even if you dont rember me lol.

anyway good luck guys.

hope you achive 99 range and stuff.

thats alot of history behide you name btw eagle tas. and halo 3s way better then battle field...

Pit_Guardian.png

Gamertag: EFs Predator.

Games I play: Halo 3, Halo wars.

• 3 weeks later...

2nd January 2009 - Synonymous with Hawt

Be aware, a new slayer of mighty and less mighty beasts have arrived. I am glad to announce that by the beginning of 2009, Linnea is truly on her way to riches. With the help of my brainstorming capabilities, she has discovered new methods to effectivelly earn millions in a week. She has finally turned into the multi-millionaire she always wished she could be and I am happy for her.

Setting her up with the equipment needed, I dragged Linnea with me to Karamja, eager to let her try something new. Pushing through the dog-infested and somewhat confusing dungeon, where we were supposedly going to meet our glorious death, we finally arrived to a vast open space filled with mighty magical creatures.

These beasts, coated with a thick scale of what appears to be the finest iron or steel, are rumoured to hold on to many sought-after treasures. Little did we know that it would lead to, not only one, but two shiny Dragon Platelegs.

Lea_first_flate_legs.png

The first of a series of two platelegs. You can imagine her excited screams as she earns 1.2m in the course of an evening.

With this milestone, Linnea have now finally started her monster hunting career. And not only is she capable with the blades, she is also extremly 1337.

Lea1337.png

76475 1337 |\/|473.

She be hawt. Drool and yaw-drop in awe. May 2009 be a glorious year...

Thank you for a very happy past 2008, everyone! Mine and Linnea's blog is now back in business! Will Linnea build a castle worthy of a queen? Will I finally pull myself together and master the art of the bows for real? Will Kota ever get laid? Will I turn to be even scarier and trigger-happy? Find out in my future blog entries!

good job linnea =D> and eagle for dragging her down there :P monster hunting is a great, probly the best way even for money and i hope you build up that cash pile till u can build a "castle fit for a queen" ;)

Thank you for a very happy past 2008, everyone!

you too eagle im glad i got to know u in 2008 and im sure i will enjoy reading your other posts and achievements for 2009 and watch you as u trade the range master for your new cape in one of the best skills created ::' :twss:

212h0sy.jpg

• 1 month later...

UPDATE PLOX?

14th February 2009 - Weapons of Mass Destruction

It's midnight boardering to the day after Valentine's Day as I write this entry. Linnea and I have just enjoyed watching one of the highest awarded moving pictures in history, My Fair Lady. It was a fantastic musical, I must say, and lines like "I have grown accustomed to her face" ringed a few bells.

Valentines_Dinner_2009.jpg

Linnea couldn't wait to start eating... she's not very patient a girl, you see.

Before I move on to the main subject of this entry, I must tell you of the most delicious meal I made for me and Linnea's special night. It was one of my custom reciepes using bacon-wrapped grilled chicken and apples in seasoned milk sauce with bulgur and haricots werts. Ahhh... sitting down relaxed and drooling? Let's move on to my precious "toys"... hehe...

Gun_Collection_14_Feb_2009.jpg

Weapon fetisch is a form of love!

Ah yes. My proud selection of airsoft guns. Remember my earlier entry from when I first bought my precious KJ P229? The collection has grown quite a bit larger with my fairly new MP5A3 that I bought in January and with my new Ruger KP85 and CZ 75D Compact pistols that were purchased only a few days ago. :)

Walkingtothegame.gif

Locked and loaded!

Mind me, I don't just have the weapons for showing off. I attended my first outdoor game a week ago on the last Sunday. I met up with Simpa, a new friend I've had mail contact with for a few months. We were 3 vs 3 for 3 hours of action packed airsofting.

Frankly, I was a bit nervous. I thought I would be rubbish since I had not quite played airsoft for 3 months and my health had been swaying qutie a bit back and forth. But to my surprise, I proved to be the best player on the field, wiping out the entire opposing team in the first round with my MP5! I only got hit twice during the entire game while picking frag after frag! :shocked:

FirstBgs.png

Oh... shiny! ;>

So... is any of this related to Runescape at all? Of course, I collect "toys" in Runescape as well! Last month (sorry for the late notice) I worked up 20 million coins from farming and slaying in order to buy myself a Bandos Godsword! As thanks for the effort, I get to have this sword on lend 24/7 and spec 0's when it isn't and well, you know, it's shiny.

PosingWithBgs.png

The irony is that this picture was taking on 28th January. Quite a while ago?

I'm quite happy with my toys and I'm anxious to visit the next airsoft game or going to kalphite queen with my bgs! There will be definitelly more additions to the collection in both Runescape and Airsoft so look forward to my next entry about guns, swords and construction levels. Maybe Linnea will have recieved 60 construction by then?

Thanks for reading so far, if you're further curious about my guns and blades, feel free to read the appendix. Otherwise, the entry is over and I greet you ciao bella and goodbye. Until next time!

Appendix - Details about my Collection pieces

Simply_a_Bgs.png

Bandos Godsword

A sword of great weight, the Bandos Godsword lands a crushing strike on its foes if it ever hits. Mostly its special attacks are ridicilously inaccurate and hits an average of 0. However, If I am lucky enough to be able to control where my sword lands, it appears to nail the enemy stuck in the floor and leave them chanceless for my next strikes...

P229_Pic3.jpg

KJ Works P229

Manufactured by KJ Works, the P229 is my absolute favourite of the guns I have. Made of metal, operated with gas and with a capacity of 24 bbs, it makes for a great backup- or close quarter primary weapon - when it works.

Unfortunatelly, it doesn't work well when cold and in the last outdoor game it didn't work quite at all due to the low temperature, firing 3 shots and then dying. However, when it does work like it should and there are no gas leakage, I can lay suprisingly fast and accurate shots in the forehead of my opponent. The blowback is always impressing and fun too! Love this gun! :D

MP5A3wSling_2.jpg

Classic Army MP5 A3 w/ tactical light

This baby would had cost me 300$ for the gun and 200$ in accessories if it wasn't an off sale on 30% off everything in the store. Saved me a good 150 bucks and now have a great electric operated gun.

I have 6 mid-cap magazines to it as well which hold 100 bbs each totalling 600 shots. Although the range isn't huge, I can surely surpress most people I face with the MP5. Made a lot of good frags with it. :)

CZ75D_3.jpg

CZ 75D Compact Pistol

Although it is spring operated and only has a capacity of 13 shots, it proved to be surprisingly good as a defensive weapon. Spring guns are cheap stuff and this one cost me 30$ and is made of plastic. However, it doesn't feel anywhere near plastic.

Since the magazine is single-stacked, I can easily reload it in 10 seconds with a technique that I worked out. If I run out of battery on the MP5 and I can't use my P229, this will be my definite second choice for backup pistol.

Ruger_KP85_3.jpg

TM Ruger KP85

Being produced by the reknown Tokyo Marui manufacturer, I expected only quality and it provided. The gun has a capacity of 26 bbs and the accuracy is deadon thanks to the quality hopup. It mostly hit exactly where I aimed which was impressing considering this is airsoft, where you may think a two inch grouping on 5 meters is impressing. The CZ 75D wasn't quite as accurate in comparision.

The magazine isn't my favourite though, as it is reloaded in a way that doesn't allow speed loading easily. Buying a large quantity of spare magazines should solve that problem, though. Spare magazines usually cost around 5 bucks each when it comes to these spring guns, hehe.

Are you still reading? Great, but I'm afraid this is it! See you next time!

Note: It took me a while to prepare the pictures. The entry was already written at 15th February but was delayed due to technical difficulties. Sorry for the inconvenience.

A couple that is playing RS together? That's very good and I guess very rare. But you seem to handle it great and you have got a very nice blog as well. Good luck with your goals both IRL and in RS.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak