Eagle Tas's Blog of Glory (13) - 99 Ranged!

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course, I'm just playing less than usual. Haven't really quit or anything (will I ever?). Was on yesterday, even. Feel like playing some today, too. :)

I thought I smelled you. Nice gun tbh. <3:

hopesolopatriot.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

4th November 2008 - A Piece of Art

Oh dear... It seems like this is the first sign of existence I have made in a long time on this blog. Somehow, I lost taste for writing in this blog; yet somehow, tonight made me feel creative enough to come back. This very late evening, I accomplished two things I have wanted to do for a long time. The first thing being the long awaited next step towards Ranged level 99! With a bit of nostalgy to it, behold! Ranged level 95!

RangedLevel95.png

Hehe, I went to my favourite monster to get this Ranged level. Nostalgic! Find out which level I was last time I got a ranged level up here and I give you a cookie.

The second accomplished goal was making a new portrait of my beloved Linnea. It turned out amazingly well! In fact, I am going to put it on one of my walls! Hehe, it took several days to get it this good, but it is indeed done and I am happy with it!

LinneaPortraitSmooth.gif

Using a special technique of mine, this picture is a 100% accurate portrait of Linnea. Beautiful!

Thank you for staring and drooling! Next time, our resident Runescape Ninja will teach you some tricks! Until then, bang bye!

BlogofGlorySignatureFixed.gif

You mean like this?

HPIM0728Resized.jpg

Hehe, yes. That's a real life photo of Linnea. One of my favorites. Drool as much as you like. Just remember that she's mine! ;) <3:

Next week is our 1 year anniversary together. I will post a blog entry dedicated to her then! Ninja be patient, ninja come back later in later entry. Hai! :)

BlogofGlorySignatureFixed.gif

You mean like this?

[hide=Sexy girlfriend]HPIM0728Resized.jpg[/hide]

Hehe, yes. That's a real life photo of Linnea. One of my favorites. Drool as much as you like. Just remember that she's mine! ;) <3:

Next week is our 1 year anniversary together. I will post a blog entry dedicated to her then! Ninja be patient, ninja come back later in later entry. Hai! :)

Ninja be hungry :o

You mean like this?

[hide=Sexy girlfriend]HPIM0728Resized.jpg[/hide]

Ninja be hungry :o

You not be ninja, you be...fletchingnubwhowilllosebetwithbursted. Anyways, you have my gratz message in your pic Eagle. And:

eagletas.png

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

And O_O those are some blue eyes.

They are a Nordic specialty, goes well with blond hair & skin

Keep up the good hobby and lets play the new minigame together next week :)

Wow, she really is sexy! You lucky lucky man! :thumbsup: Does she have a sister or something in the US that you could possibly give me her number? ;)

Oh, and I'm finally back from my almost 3 month, unintentional, break from Runescape. Feels good to be back! :D

Pasty.png

Wow, she really is sexy! You lucky lucky man! :thumbsup: Does she have a sister or something in the US that you could possibly give me her number? ;)

Oh, and I'm finally back from my almost 3 month, unintentional, break from Runescape. Feels good to be back! :D

Yeah she does

I am her brother

Here you can have my number Dumb-[wagon]

Oh hai der, my good sir. Here is a long overdue congratulations on the 95 Ranged level. *hands congratulations*

You write much good blog and I do enjoy reading it, so keep it up! I enjoyed our little mole trip the other day, was a nice 50k and I had fun. Thank you! I spent around 5m on 70 smith lol, I'm kinda bored of smelting already, only 1.5k bars done and exactly 10k to go, so I'm gonna go rc sometime. And finally, I would like to say how glad I am I met you, because if it weren't for you I probably would have quit by now. You taught me this was a game, and I thank you very much for it. <3: Good luck on 96 Range and I hope you get it soon.

<3 Eegul

Dodongo_200.png

I <3 SikTh.