Eagle Tas's Blog of Glory (13) - 99 Ranged!

Zomg, is that the dharok you showed me at the ge? And it shows me on Pac logging in \' And while talking with Hyt, you can see me talking on Kick ::'

Lol, Pac, you make yourself sound like the star of the blog entry. Maybe I'll make you? :lol:

BlogofGlorySignatureFixed.gif

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, not alot of people on Tif know me and its kind've weird seeing myself on someone else's screen. And well...I'm waiting for the goddamn thread to open!!! \'

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

Congratulations Eagle on 93 Ranged! I'm very glad you got it, nice work on 950 odd aviansie kills to! Hope you still find ranged fun, I can't wait to be P2P and start training so we can go monster hunting sometime! :)

Also, I didn't know Barrows requirements were THAT high to do it efficiently. Ice did his at like 50 mage IIRC. Anyways, good luck with the Barrows, and I'll check back soon. See ya!

Dodongo_200.png

I <3 SikTh.

Come metals with me, I sold the melee gear I bought to use at the cw pvp today to buy range gear. Hoping for a visage in these last 6days :( ;)

EDIT: Ranging is fail at irons. I miss my melee gear :cry: I'm just gonna camp at jellies for a clue and hopefully get something like 3rd age \' :thumbsup: =D> =P~ :ugeek:

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Gratz on 70prayer. Once I can afford it, I will get it :twisted:

I collected all my bones from hunting dragons. Just go kill whatever dragon fits your taste consistently over the course of some weeks and it's all yours. Ah well, I'm waiting for Linnea to send her prayer level 43 screenshot and then I will publish my next blog entry. Be patient. #-o

Ugh, I having everything I need but I feel so crazy ill every time I sit down to write on it that I can't write it as lightheartedly as I want and feel like doing it. I'll go to bed for now. I need to start taking better care of myself as my health has been declining a lot. Also, I'm clearly addicted to Runescape and it's taking over my life because I cannot control my urge to play... I guess in the bottom it is all due to being so madly lonely all day.

123 X Pac - Quick chat ftw! You mimic. ;o

I know right? And thanks for coming to my...party I guess it should be called? Was pretty fun. F2P r boring. I'm just mining for 70. And I need to train with 123 Tas Pac sometime. Clones ftw :o

lolz, gl on 99 ranged eagle and gl on 75 con linnea.

Nice house you have too, compare it to your ingame house pl0x?

btw eagle, as long as your modding esc while playing it's a good thing :P

ps. dang post count, seems to be stuck at 12 -.-

Posts on Blogscape don't count as they're usually spam or bumps :ugeek:

Gogogo Eagle <3:

2dvjurb.png

21st September 2008 - Happy 18th Birthday Linnea!

Today's Linnea's birthday. We spent the whole afternoon yesterday together at Liseberg, Sweden's largest theme park. It was all fun, although I wasn't really in the shape to ride rooler coasters. They all seem to press every little breath out of my lungs, but we had fun anyway.

Her mother and her boyfriend as well as her grandma and her boyfriend came to visit her here in my apartment on her birthday today. They all seemed to like my new apartment as much as me and Linnea does. From her parents and from her grandma, she received many presents which included lots of perfume and make-up, one of those things that gives curled hair which I can't find in my dictionaries for some reason and some luxurous chocolate. From me she received a framed photo from our prom and once we can get to the jewelry store, she's going to receive a silver ring with a diamond in. I'm not going to propose with it, however. :)

In the afternoon shortly after Linnea had unwrapped all her presents, we went to a greek resturant and ate a big buffet of good food. It is sort of a mystery none of us exploded after eating two plates of food, a cake for dessert and a cup of coffee. :mrgreen:

Anyhow, let's all give Linnea a big happy birthday!

I'll repeat what I said to Eagle on RS. "Happy Birthday" :twss:

• 2 weeks later...

3rd October 2008 - A Piece of Reality

Hello dear friends. It has been a while since you heard of me. Unfortunatelly, I must say I have grown a bit tired of Runescape which is why bloging activity has gone to null status. I'm not saying Runescape is boring, I still love the game, but I needed something new. I have always talked about how I only play to have fun; well, that's the exact reason why I have not been playing as much as usual. I am doing something else that I think is fun! Simple as that.

So what have I been up to, you ask? Well, I am going to upload a picture of myself to the internet for the one and only time ever - as this is something I have never done before on a public forum. It will show you what I have been having fun with.

EagleGunnerParadox-1.png

Err, what a coincidence. The cameraman is pointing his gun at a man with a camera and a gun pointed back to the cameraman! Neato!

I bought this wonderful piece of metal. A KJ Works Sig Sauer P229 pistol. It shoots small plastic balls and I play with it in similiar ways to paintball. It's called a gas-operated soft air gun with blow back effect. It looks like, feels like, recoils like and sounds almost like the real thing, but it's not a real gun, it's actually a toy gun. A toy gun for adults.

There's a large arena in the town I live in that I newly discovered and play at some sundays. It's a blast!

PistolochGear.png

P229 pistol, loaded clip, BBs and my safety glasses.

I also like to shoot cans. The lucky man who manage to guess what sort of drink I shot here gets a present in-game!

BeskjutenBurk.png

20 magazines later and...

I still stick around, but you may see me less now that I have a fun, new, expensive and semi-violent hobby. Don't be mistaken, it's safe with the safety measures that I use which includes safety glasses and a scarf/home-made face mask for protecting my teeth.

Thanks for reading my still somewhat alive blog!

I say thats a soda not found in the U.S. Don't shoot your eye out and I prefer paintball over airsoft :P