[TF2] It's MANN Vs. Machine!

Jaziek

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Screenshots are F-9, right? Because I played an awesome game with 5 dominations at once )and in one life) and thought I took a screen, but I can't find it with my others. And none o the others actually work.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Um, can anyone tell me how ze Crafting system works?

I screwed around with it and ended up with a Primary Weapon Slot Token or something and I have no idea what comes next. ._<

3 Same Weapons (Invis. Watches don't count) = Scrap Metal

3 Scrap Metal = Reclaimed Metal

3 Reclaimed Metal = Refined Metal

3 Refined Metal = Hat

4 Same Items = That Class's Token

4 Primary Items = Primary Token

4 Secondary Items = Secondary Token

4 Melee Items = Melee Token

4 Refined Metal + Class Token = Class's Hat

Thats really all you need to know.

Screenshots are F-9, right? Because I played an awesome game with 5 dominations at once )and in one life) and thought I took a screen, but I can't find it with my others. And none o the others actually work.

Screenshots are f5.

Today i had the most epic run ever as demo. I got 4 kills with sword for hp+speed boost, then went on a raping spree and got 17 pipe kills behind their lines and while a bunch of them were fighting me my team pushed them back to their spawn (dustbowl stage 2). It was hilarious, i dominated 4 people and only died because i charged headfirst into a soldier medic combo with my sword.

soldersig.jpg

Screenshots are f5.

Today i had the most epic run ever as demo. I got 4 kills with sword for hp+speed boost, then went on a raping spree and got 17 pipe kills behind their lines and while a bunch of them were fighting me my team pushed them back to their spawn (dustbowl stage 2). It was hilarious, i dominated 4 people and only died because i charged headfirst into a soldier medic combo with my sword.

Avoid soldiers with the Direct hit, they'll get you airborne and mini-crit you to death. I dominated a pyro today because he would try to rush me, I'd get him in the air and then kill him with a mini-crit. Every single time.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Finally got enough achievements for all the solly unlocks except the gunboats. Still don't have any demoman unlocks, oh well, I don't like demo that much anyway.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

The direct hit is just not a fair gun.

Especially if you're Heavy, god dayum. Valve couldn't of made it easier for 'em. :razz:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

It's fairly hard to aim, with 86 hours as soldier i get around the same amount of kills with the dr as with the regular rocket launcher.  You need to be fairly good to consistently get hits with the direct hit, and if your facing a soldier that good then you'd probably be dead anyways.

I can't craft anything, it just says "craft server unavailable". It's been like this all weekend.

That's odd, I've been able to craft any time I've needed to. One would think they would iron out these sorts of bugs beforehand.

I'm still debating if I want to try out the Targe-Eyelander and play some demo. I know if I find the SR I will.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

It's fairly hard to aim, with 86 hours as soldier i get around the same amount of kills with the dr as with the regular rocket launcher.  You need to be fairly good to consistently get hits with the direct hit, and if your facing a soldier that good then you'd probably be dead anyways.

It's not THAT hard to aim. The speed increase would have been enough of a boost to make it viable, extra damage was beginning to push it, and then mini crits on people jumping was overkill.

jjroxlu7.jpg

People in the air.. Which you can launch with said rocket launcher and then hit for a mini crit. On a side note instead of getting any new weapons I got another kritzkrieg and a huntsman :(

LNYvk.png

People in the air.. Which you can launch with said rocket launcher and then hit for a mini crit. On a side note instead of getting any new weapons I got another kritzkrieg and a huntsman :(

I don't understand why you're rewarded for hitting airshots with the direct hit, but not the regular rocket launcher, when it's so much easier with the DH.

jjroxlu7.jpg

No idea why, but playing anything is extremely hit or miss for me right now, sometimes games won't load, and sometimes Steam goes on a crash-happy spree. :mellow:

I don't understand why you're rewarded for hitting airshots with the direct hit, but not the regular rocket launcher, when it's so much easier with the DH.

It encourages you to try to get airshots.

This, people also forget that the Direct Hit sucks fro splash damage, and splash damage is excellent for faster targets and groups. Also it's hard to get used to the change in rocket speed.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

No idea why, but playing anything is extremely hit or miss for me right now, sometimes games won't load, and sometimes Steam goes on a crash-happy spree. :mellow:

This, people also forget that the Direct Hit sucks fro splash damage, and splash damage is excellent for faster targets and groups. Also it's hard to get used to the change in rocket speed.

"getting used to" the rocket speed is really easy, it's like a faster firing huntsman. The reduced splash damage makes it a little less useful on groups of 3 or more, but you could always pull out equalizer if you get low and sprint away. Also got my 6th hat from idling yesterday, was a pyros beanie. Second beanie so kinda dissapointed, might craft them together for some other random hat. Right now i have a stainless steel pot, camera beard, mining light, brigade helm, and 2 beanies. lolololol so lucky

soldersig.jpg

Hrmm, I should start idling again. Do you use the program or just go in a server?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Hrmm, I should start idling again. Do you use the program or just go in a server?

The guy who made the idler program (and tf2items.com) shut down the servers for the program after valve made it against the rules, so you have to use a server. I think you can just create your own server, go in spec, and leave it on all night and get drops. But i'd only do that if you can't find a server to go in. Also be sure to idle in spec so you don't mess up your class times, but if you stay in spec you have to go into another server and play for a bit before the drops hit.

soldersig.jpg

Why do you need to be encouraged to get airshots?

jjroxlu7.jpg

Do people still play this on Xbox? Just got live and was thinking of all of the multiplayer games I have, and remembered I was planning on getting this game for PC when I get the chance. But since I can't get it on PC yet, yea.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Do people still play this on Xbox? Just got live and was thinking of all of the multiplayer games I have, and remembered I was planning on getting this game for PC when I get the chance. But since I can't get it on PC yet, yea.

If you find a match it'd probably just be like 2fort or something.

Stop hating on 2fort, there's nothing wrong with it. (I honestly haven't seen an engi cluster on that map since the scout update)

But yeah, nobody plays on Xbox, lag is insanse, limited selection of maps, and no updates or patches, which means no new weapons, and no fixed glitches or stats.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Stop hating on 2fort, there's nothing wrong with it. (I honestly haven't seen an engi cluster on that map since the scout update)

But yeah, nobody plays on Xbox, lag is insanse, limited selection of maps, and no updates or patches, which means no new weapons, and no fixed glitches or stats.

Did you ever think that maybe 2fort is generally hated for a reason?

jjroxlu7.jpg