Why is SSB so great?

Harakiri

This is what happened when Snake tried to look up Zelda's skirt and grope her at the same time :shock: :

intheballszy1.jpg

Snake and his pride and joy had to go to the hospital and learn how to use the bathroom again. :o

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what happened when Snake tried to look up Zelda's skirt and grope her at the same time :shock: :

intheballszy1.jpg

Snake and his pride and joy had to go to the hospital and learn how to use the bathroom again. :o

Good, Zelda sticks up for herself.

prospektssigza4.jpg

Gee maybe it's because Zelda isn't a hooker like Samus, or a bimbo like Peach.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Gee maybe it's because Zelda isn't a hooker like Samus, or a bimbo like Peach.

You like posting pictures. :lol:

This thread is really getting off topic. :roll:

Oh, and tripping isnt random.

This might sound stupid but what is tripping?

The game seems quite fair to me and the people with the most skill win.

Basically, when you dash there is a small chance of your character falling on his/her behind, leaving you open to attacks.

Partially true. Some attacks can make you trip. This depends on the attack, percent, knockback, ect.

Tripping gives a few invincibility frames so it can either be good or bad. Certain moves were designed to make opponents trip such as Falco's Down B and Lucas' down tilt. It appears that most character's down tilts have a chance of tripping opponents.

Basically, when you dash there is a small chance of your character falling on his/her behind, leaving you open to attacks.

Partially true. Some attacks can make you trip. This depends on the attack, percent, knockback, ect.

Tripping gives a few invincibility frames so it can either be good or bad. Certain moves were designed to make opponents trip such as Falco's Down B and Lucas' down tilt. It appears that most character's down tilts have a chance of tripping opponents.

Theres a reason why tilts have an extremely high chance of causing tripping.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t ... t=Tripping

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Its hard to tell if that is a joke thread, or has viable information :?

Its hard to tell if that is a joke thread, or has viable information :?

I had the same problem. :lol:

inuyashakent-2.png

I've never liked Super Smash Bros. I only bought it for the Game Cube because everyone said it was great, I never played the N64 version because I never once wanted an N64. I played it and got bored and put in Soul Calibur 2.

Investing time to understand the game would have been a good choice.

inuyashakent-2.png

This thread really needs to be locked. The original poster used an article that was made just to make people mad. That has been said time and again yet new people keep posting because they don't bother to read 4 pages. This thread has no discussion value and needs to be locked.

prospektssigza4.jpg

This thread really needs to be locked. The original poster used an article that was made just to make people mad. That has been said time and again yet new people keep posting because they don't bother to read 4 pages. This thread has no discussion value and needs to be locked.

The thread topic has no discussion value, but this topic has pretty much drifted away from its original topic. Alright, I'll report this topic, as all it really does is start a flame war. :wall:

inuyashakent-2.png

After reading your post and looking at your sig, I couldn't help but laugh :lol:.

After reading your post and looking at your sig, I couldn't help but laugh :lol:.

That mad me laugh. How come it made you? :-s

prospektssigza4.jpg