The new staff of Armadyl - In the grasp of a Mahjarrat!?

darkjab

Great find Den and Dak Jab ::' (although the whole 'new staff looks like concept art' and 'skeleton dude looks like Lucien', AND the 'Movario searches for Stone of Jas near TOG' thing were known to me for a long time) I got em from the Runescape Wiki, that is really a marvellous site! (even more now I use my vast knowledge of quests to strengthen the team there) :D It's all the old tomes, stories, histories and theories in one place!

Really the Runescape Wiki has holes in the information about the Stone of Jas, such as they missed a plainly obvious reference from the Ancient Pages from the Mithril Dragon dungeon. But anyways it seems like the end of this situation wont be coming for awhile at least as there are several quest lines that seem to be heading for the finale of this large quest series but some don't seem to be very close to it, such as the Myreque and Gnome quests.

Luna_pirate_signature.png

Thanks to DrCue at DeviantArt for the signature source

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously how awesome would it be if this is the next quest to show off the new graphics

Another Mahjarrat quest can only mean were moving closer to the final battle in the north were the fate of the whole damn world is gonna be decided (ok, maybe Im exagerating a bit)

Theres a fine line between not listening and not caring,

I like to think I walk this line every day.

Pinning blame on Jagex is like trying to put pants on an old man.

You both know he needs them, but he'll just keep dancing around, avoiding them at all costs.

Now I was just thinking...

Early I thought about being able to use the staff, and that made me think, if we could use it maybe we'll use it on Lucien. Since we fought him before and he was able to come back, perhaps this "God-weapon" could do the trick of ending him. Thus giving us a chance against other Mahjorat.

I am nice. . .

At last we have news of our Lord Zaros. We must wait for the signal so be prepared my Brothers and Sisters for the fight we will have against Zamorak the Imposter and his army of Traitors! :twisted:

get your magicks ready and leave no mercy to Zamorak!

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Great find Den and Dak Jab ::' (although the whole 'new staff looks like concept art' and 'skeleton dude looks like Lucien', AND the 'Movario searches for Stone of Jas near TOG' thing were known to me for a long time) I got em from the Runescape Wiki, that is really a marvellous site! (even more now I use my vast knowledge of quests to strengthen the team there) :D It's all the old tomes, stories, histories and theories in one place!

Really the Runescape Wiki has holes in the information about the Stone of Jas, such as they missed a plainly obvious reference from the Ancient Pages from the Mithril Dragon dungeon. But anyways it seems like the end of this situation wont be coming for awhile at least as there are several quest lines that seem to be heading for the finale of this large quest series but some don't seem to be very close to it, such as the Myreque and Gnome quests.

I'll work on it right away. See that's the magic of wiki's: if you see something's missing or wrong, you can personally add and rectify it!

Due to my epic stats, I have now started WGS (but I still hate spoilers).

sighistorian.jpg

The end of Path of Glouphrie quest get a conversation that said something about a confrontation with the Mahjarrat! I would like to see the conversation(I remember it being posted here somewhere...) again to get a better idea of the quest!

EDIT: I just searched youtube and found a vid of it!

"Skilled brothers, numbering eight, will assemble to fight the mahjarrat deceiver and they will be heading north to confront him. The time after this is...clouded to me, but I see you clearly, dressed in the evil robes of night, lightly decorated with ochre like burnished gold and the rust colours of autumn leaves. Though the robes represents an order of evil, you will not follow that path. You will remain true to Guthix. Of the eighit, only two shall return, one represents the path of Slayer and one the path of the warrior." - The good part of the conversation.

what quest did that come from?

I think the stone + the staff could provide a interesting Quest

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!

The end of Path of Glouphrie quest get a conversation that said something about a confrontation with the Mahjarrat! I would like to see the conversation(I remember it being posted here somewhere...) again to get a better idea of the quest!

EDIT: I just searched youtube and found a vid of it!

"Skilled brothers, numbering eight, will assemble to fight the mahjarrat deceiver and they will be heading north to confront him. The time after this is...clouded to me, but I see you clearly, dressed in the evil robes of night, lightly decorated with ochre like burnished gold and the rust colours of autumn leaves. Though the robes represents an order of evil, you will not follow that path. You will remain true to Guthix. Of the eighit, only two shall return, one represents the path of Slayer and one the path of the warrior." - The good part of the conversation.

what quest did that come from?

I think the stone + the staff could provide a interesting Quest

Read the first seven words dude -.-

sighistorian.jpg

Canine, I can assure you that is false. Iban was a very powerful black knight that was slain by a now famous white knight. With the help of a witch, Iban was resurrected. He was a powerful mage and completely mad. He then called himself, "The Son of Zamorak." Even though he isn't. He was later killed by some human(your rs char in underground pass)=S.

information from Gift Shop's thread on Rune Scape official forums: Gift's God Guide 2

Quick find code: 14-15-962-56940567

It Does seem preety sweet but It might just turn out to be some new quest item and not an actual weapon for every1

Only time will tell... :ohnoes:

Hopefully its put to good use tough ::'

----Hoping to get 94 mage soon!!!-----

add me : tantrum2525 (send me a message saying you're from tif)

With the new graphics update the log in screen has been changed.

There is a statue of what I can only imagine to be Zamorak and Saradomin.

The Zamorak statue has a skull for a face, Zamorak was a Mahjarrat so I guess this is further proof that the true face for all Mahjarrat is skulls!

Again all this does is make it extremely hard to figure who the heck the guy is with the Armadyl Staff, it could even be Zamorak himself, perhaps in a flash back of when he faced off with Zaros?

Dark_Jab.png

With the new graphics update the log in screen has been changed.

There is a statue of what I can only imagine to be Zamorak and Saradomin.

The Zamorak statue has a skull for a face, Zamorak was a Mahjarrat so I guess this is further proof that the true face for all Mahjarrat is skulls!

Again all this does is make it extremely hard to figure who the heck the guy is with the Armadyl Staff, it could even be Zamorak himself, perhaps in a flash back of when he faced off with Zaros?

I agree a 100%. Those statues must be Zamorak and Saradomin; the left figure has a Zammy symbol on its chest, and the right figure has a Sara symbol on it's head. I too thought that this would prove Mahjarrat are skeletons... Well originally at least, I mean they are shape shifters after all...

sighistorian.jpg

The thread died! :P

The armadyl staff wasnt updated with the graphic update. :?

Does that mean the adventurer they got the desciption from (your runescape character) gave a false report? Why would your character do that unless there was something to gain. Maybe there are two staffs.

Does that mean the adventurer they got the desciption from (your runescape character) gave a false report? Why would your character do that unless there was something to gain. Maybe there are two staffs.

Yeah, i also found it rather odd that it clearly says we have seen the staff in the updated version, outside the museum. :-k

Just a thought, but I think the Mahjarrat (spelling?) quest will come out this month. Think about it. In the "Behind the Scenes", they stated that there will be a wilderness quest. Where is the wilderness... north, and where are the Mahjarrat meeting... in the north. Just a thought though.

long live zamorak...

lost rights to my dark red text >:(

afflictionbanner2jf6.png

12/20/06 - QUEST CAPE OF ACHIEVEMENT

Barrows sets: guthan, verac, dharok, maybe ahrim eventually <- lost to a hacker whole stole everything of worth from my bank

Just a thought, but I think the Mahjarrat (spelling?) quest will come out this month. Think about it. In the "Behind the Scenes", they stated that there will be a wilderness quest. Where is the wilderness... north, and where are the Mahjarrat meeting... in the north. Just a thought though.

Maybe so, but it doesn't really seem to tie in with what Jagex has stated about the quest background.

Hail to The Great Big Penguin in the sky. And Guthix, of course.

Harbringerjm.gif

Oh god I hope its a Mahjarrat quest and they've made it out to be rubbish lol. It does talk about alternate realms..like frenskae or whatever its called lol.

CANE

Just to be different.

Think about it. A freaking Dragon Cane with a Dragonstone gem.

The spec will simply your character equiping a glove and beachslapping the enemy, who will break down and do the Cry emote for 10 seconds straight.