camp stories [possibly disturbing]

skulloriginal

ok now im heading to a camp for a bout 5 days on Monday and i was thinking about stories that get told at camp, bloody Mary, those adolescent teen sex stories and the just plain superstitious ones.

now when i was 12 i went to a camp on the Christmas holidays, and we went bush walking one day and myself and some friends spied a portaloo, not the new plastic ones but the old wooden ones that were not so porta, but more stationary loos. and we made a sudden run for it, but were stopped by Tracy (the angry old lizard lady camp guide) and told never to go near it.

so out of curiosity we asked a few of the older kids why we weren't aloud near it and the following story was told: one day this campground was a farm, and the farmer was tired of trekking back to his house to take a crap, so he built an outhouse, near one of the fields. however he had acid (don't ask me why but its how the story went) and he put it on a ledge in the outhouse, and it stayed there for a few years until one day when his crop died and he was angry, so he slams the door to the outhouse and he realizes that the acid was about to tip, he tried to get up but was to slow and he was covered in acid, and died. and to this day his decomposing corpse sits there clutching the handle. and if you open the door he will haunt the camp for building on his farm

now that i think about it its a load of bs but it spread like wildfire and we never again made a run for the outhouse and i think the campground is now a school but i could be wrong but meh.

so what are your stories im interested to hear stories from other places then just AUS

skull2109.jpeg

You do not deserve the vital organs you possess. I hope you die a slow, painful inversed-exploded-tumor related death.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay,when I was in my first NCC camp we had to take this walk at night,just 2 people,sharing one torch light.

So we were like,"okay they're sure to jump us at some point,so be wary.The thing is we were quite scared too,because we had just watched a horror movie before that,and a few guys cried >.< Anyway,at one point there was supposedly a doll we had to find in one part of the school.

I stepped into the room before my friend and I heard the doll's "Lets be friends" play.So I'm a little creeped out,but I figure its just one of my Sergeants waiting to scare us,so I shine around,prepared for a scare.Turns out no one was around... :ohnoes:

Oh and last year when I was in charge of camp we told Bloody Mary,except that you didn't need the candles,you could do it anytime after sunset and that someone in our school had done it before.I added that she pulls out your eyes,and other things.Then we got a guy to scream as I finished the story,we'd rush over to the other room,where he'd be curled in the fetal position in a corner,and my girl friend at the time was standing there,dressed spookily scaring him.

Got quite a few lols from that one lol.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

ha ha to the bloody mary :lol:

and that doll thing is kinda creepy anyone been told the bunny man story it was mentioned at a family gathering with my sisters husbands family and i wondered what it was but i cant find and info about it #-o

skull2109.jpeg

You do not deserve the vital organs you possess. I hope you die a slow, painful inversed-exploded-tumor related death.

and that doll thing is kinda creepy anyone been told the bunny man story it was mentioned at a family gathering with my sisters husbands family and i wondered what it was but i cant find and info about it #-o

I know,we had a special effect my he made and it looked like his eyes were removed lol.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bunny_Man

And I suggest (if you're telling the story) that you don't say that it happened in the camp.Say something like he goes to certain camps and so far they've formed a "path",the next in line being the one you're going to.Get to a crucial point in the story,and be interuppted.Sure beats getting to the end before the "ghosts" come out.

devilgod.jpeg

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

I know,we had a special effect my he made and it looked like his eyes were removed lol.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bunny_Man

And I suggest (if you're telling the story) that you don't say that it happened in the camp.Say something like he goes to certain camps and so far they've formed a "path",the next in line being the one you're going to.Get to a crucial point in the story,and be interuppted.Sure beats getting to the end before the "ghosts" come out.

And then get someone to jump out and scare the hell out of thme :thumbup:

Amazing Avatar by Lit0ua <3:

^Yeah,isn't that what I was implying? :)

Anyways if you're telling a scary story I'll write you one,even based on the Bunny Man if you want =P.I mean I haven't written a good horror story in ages,I won't mind doing it.

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

true camp is win

but telling our principal to [cabbage] off is more win :thumbsup:

skull2109.jpeg

Okay,I've made a Bunny Man story.It cuts off at the end because thats where you get interupted.It may seem a bit dry,but given the right conditions, and a dramatic story teller,you get a real spooky product.I mean,I made the literature book we read (Bridge to Terabithia :roll: ,thats how low our standard is) seem scary,by simply adjusting my voice.

Anyway here you go.Please change anything,because I've never gone to Australian camp :roll:

[hide=hide]By day, the tunnel is bright, sunny. Birds chirp, bunnies hop past. Overall, its a very cheerful place. By night, the tunnel is so dark there is no light at its end. An eerie silence falls over the area, no crickets, and no babies crying, not even the slightest crunching of grass.

Anyone who has done good research of the area would know there used to be other camps around here, but did you know even before then, this place used to be a park? In fact, the tunnel did exist, and still does, for no one dares to approach it. Interestingly enough, the other camps around were nearer to the tunnel than us, and each one closed in order of their proximity to the tunnel itself.

Some say that the Bunny Man was a construction worker, killed and hidden in the concrete of the tunnel. Others, a widower who took his life in the tunnel. But I believe he was a serial killer, so mad that he took himself as a victim.

Regardless of all the different stories of who he was, or why he remains on this plane, there are two consisting details. The first being that he always appears during (season) , at the tunnel where his life was taken, and makes his way to the first living being he can find.

The other is that he is always in a Bunny Suit, carrying a hatchet, soaked in blood of all his victims over the years.

I remember the newspaper article my grandfather had cut out when my dad was only 16, it said that a strange old man had broken the window of a car with a dating couple inside. He had shouted about trespassers, but they ignored him. When they left, they found a bloody hatchet on the car floor, even though the man had thrown a stone.

An article from a few years later said something about another old man who had a similar description who was chopping some lamp posts in the park, also shouting about trespassing. Soon, the police had found a man who fitted the description to a T. But when they opened his records, they found that he was born on Easter of 1845, and died Easter of 1899, some thirty years before the first incident occurred.

Now that all the other camps have systematically closed down, and we are the only camp left in the area, it is quite obvious that he will-[/hide]

By the way,I should take a bath,I smell so strongly of WIN

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

When I was in grade 6 at a school cammp, the teachers told us some story about the area at like 11pm. Anyways, right at the end some guy dressed as the dude from the story leaps out of the bushes roaring at us. I twisted an ankle on the way back to the cabin.

There was also a teacher telling stories that apparently were giving anyone who listened nightmares (or some people).

Fun times.

bloody Mary

Haha wow, that one really scared me when I was about 12/13. My cousin told it to me and I annoyed her all night to keep the light on, couldn't sleep for about a week.

Another one she told me was when she was younger she had an accident and replaced her jaw with wolf. I laughed at her and said I'm not stupid I'm not falling for your stories again. She's like no really... look closer and feel it. I went forward to touch it and have a closer look to prove her wrong and she screamed out WOOOOLFF!!! like a loud dog bark. Scared the crap out of me.

Cheap thrill :lol:

When I was in grade 6 at a school cammp, the teachers told us some story about the area at like 11pm. Anyways, right at the end some guy dressed as the dude from the story leaps out of the bushes roaring at us. I twisted an ankle on the way back to the cabin.

That happened on my grade 3 camp. I felt so bad for the little girl the guy jumped out near, she was crying and shaking.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

When I was at camp they told us a story of some mass-murderer who still roams the local area, quite like the bunny man story. Anyway halfway through the story when one of the councilors jumped out dressed as him another councilor not in on the plan tackled him to the ground, broke his arm and held him on the ground. Took him 5 minutes to realise what was going on. :lol:

Dragoonson's story truly is epic win. What is Bloody Mary?

Without going into full detail,her children were murdered,or she was unable to conceive.She killed herself in front of the mirror at midnight.

Now if you sit infront of a mirror at midnight by candle light,and say either "Bloody Mary,I killed your child" or "Bloody Mary (times 3)" she supposedly leaves the mirror into the world and kills you,drags you into the mirror with her or scratches out your eyes.

I recommend not trying it though,but thanks for saying I'm epic win ^.^

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

One of the summer camps I went to, one of the counsellors tried undressing one of the girls. :wall: She was 11 years old.

Yuck yuck yuck.The most I did when I was in charge was well,the Bloody Mary story,and kissing my girlfriend after Lights Out.Well,the rest of the guys were on patrol.I got to seat out patrols because I twisted my ankle during PT...It wasn't that I couldn't do it lol,I was the medic. :wall:

EDIT:Oh,and I gave all my veggies to this vegan,in exchange for his meat.Erm,no perversion to that,please.I just can't eat veggies,they make me puke on contact.

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

When I was at camp they told us a story of some mass-murderer who still roams the local area, quite like the bunny man story. Anyway halfway through the story when one of the councilors jumped out dressed as him another councilor not in on the plan tackled him to the ground, broke his arm and held him on the ground. Took him 5 minutes to realise what was going on. :lol:

That sounds like something I'd do :lol:

I don't think I've ever really been to a camp.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

The best thing that could ever happen at camp is when someone's telling a ghost story and has a friend whos' going to jump out dressed as the serial killer/ghost/bunny man, but then before he gets to that part, the real ghst/serial killer/bunny man finds his friend. He kills him, and jumps put at the right time, but instead of just scaring them, he runs rampant through the camp and goes on a killing spree.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

The best thing that could ever happen at camp is when someone's telling a ghost story and has a friend whos' going to jump out dressed as the serial killer/ghost/bunny man, but then before he gets to that part, the real ghst/serial killer/bunny man finds his friend. He kills him, and jumps put at the right time, but instead of just scaring them, he runs rampant through the camp and goes on a killing spree.

Gotta love when that happens.

Never really been to camp.

LOL.jpg

Wait, you mean we're only supposed to scare them?

The killing spree option might be more fun.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

thanks for the story dragon :thumbsup:

and im leading on this camp hurrah!, the other leaders have agreed to do this: ill tell the story, (Lauren shes an fx make up artist) is gonna use her skills to make two of the other leaders look like they've been hit in the back with a hatchet and puncture fake blood packs just before they come running in screaming, and then the camp councilor(old creepy guy) is gonna run in covered in blood with a blood stained hatchet in a bunny suit, and chase the kids for a bit then all the leaders will run off after him and get made up like we've been hacked up, its gonna be epic huzzah

skull2109.jpeg