Solo Bandos Guide

toast647

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When is the pink outfit solo vid coming :twss: ?

You mean in a yellow partyhat?

maybe, was it gen who did the pink skirt bandos solo? atleast someone did >.>

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

I think it was genius/oropher who did it. I was just saying soloing in a yellow partyhat is cooler. I already did it but it wasn't my hat so it was just lent ;[

try in pink skirt+pink robe top+fake beard

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

=D> Great guide, I've done over 20 trips today, minimum kill per trip is 1 maximum is 3. Sometimes get really bad runs and get owned by either the mage or range (getting hit 30+ damage) but overall I find this method very good. So far I've got shard 1 and shard 2. Basically to sum it up

AWESOME GUIDE!

f8alstrik3r.png

f8alstrik3r.png

9,190th to 99 WoodCutting - 10/11/07

24,262nd to 99 Magic - 30/1/09

If you're using a full barrows setup wouldn't a Verac's skirt be better than Torag's/Dharok's? Verac's has 0 mage defence penalty compared to -4 for the others. Trading 8 range defence for 4 mage might sound like a bad idea but if you have like 300 range and 20 mage...

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

• 2 weeks later...

Can you kill his followers before you kill or do you have to kill the big guy first? I've enver been to GWD so I wouldn't know, but it would seem to me like it would me much easier to kill the mage first, maybe even the ranger, then you can just use melee pray and it will protect you fully.

Cabbage! (:<

Ah ok, and I thought he was melee only, that explains now why you walk under him to eat, I thought that was quite strange because I thought he was melee only.

With 83 attack, 86 strength, 77 def (82 magic for def against the magic using minion), 85 hp and 60 prayer do you think I could solo 1 kill? I'd have to bring a rope because it would be the first time and I can only use a bull ant. Would also come with whip, obby shield, helm of neit, glory, karil top, torag legs, maybe bandos boots in stead of d boots.

and when you say instantly, do yo mean instantly or just very quickly? Would going to a world with less than 300 people help?

Cabbage! (:<

verry nice guide, i started soloing him since yesterday and i manage to do at least 1 kill with whip, but i cant seem to kill the last minion fast inuf (i olwais forget its name :roll: ) so saving up for a bgs now :)

verry verry ... verry nicelly done!

Davidamo93.gif

davidamo93.png

i have no clue what i was thinking when i chose that cape

i am NOT misterknowitall, but i am a friend of him

verry nice guide, i started soloing him since yesterday and i manage to do at least 1 kill with whip, but i cant seem to kill the last minion fast inuf (i olwais forget its name :roll: ) so saving up for a bgs now :)

Godsword won't help you kill the minions any faster, you just need to kill him on a less populated world.

Godsword won't help you kill the minions any faster, you just need to kill him on a less populated world.

ille give it a try, ty

Davidamo93.gif

davidamo93.png

i have no clue what i was thinking when i chose that cape

i am NOT misterknowitall, but i am a friend of him

what am i doing wrong the mage is hitting me for 30's regularly does the super def and piety work against magic also ? wearing v helm karils top and skirt d boots and bandos sword and skill cape :cry: just died trying to kill the mage first even with protect from melee on he responed in just a couple of sec and got me :x