Solo Bandos Guide

toast647

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh managed two kills. I never use as much prayer pots as you recommend though. I usually leave strongstack alive, run to south of the room, get him to attack me once, then run to altar to recharge. Should add that instead of strongstack attacking your familiar because it doesnt happen often.

Manitstinks.gif

lolud0.pnglol2ni3.png

• 2 weeks later...
Should add that instead of strongstack attacking your familiar because it doesnt happen often.

It happens pretty much every kill for me. But yeah I do what you said most of the time, just run south and then go pray.

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

Few Questions.

My stats are found in sig, but its basically 99-99-84 94 Hp 61 Prayer 70 Summoning

I'm just wondering, should I take Sara Brews and Sup restores? That might let me kill a few more, and Sup restores in place of prayer pots. I just hope I don't have to waste doses. Also, is Piety really needed? I can't really get 70 prayer any time soon.

On a side note, I found waiting the the corner near the door is very good. Sometimes I can get bandos into a position where he can't move at all when I run under him, and eat all I want. Brining run scrolls and running away when eating was also effective for me. I could just restore energy in between kills.

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

Few Questions.

My stats are found in sig, but its basically 99-99-84 94 Hp 61 Prayer 70 Summoning

I'm just wondering, should I take Sara Brews and Sup restores? That might let me kill a few more, and Sup restores in place of prayer pots. I just hope I don't have to waste doses. Also, is Piety really needed? I can't really get 70 prayer any time soon.

On a side note, I found waiting the the corner near the door is very good. Sometimes I can get bandos into a position where he can't move at all when I run under him, and eat all I want. Brining run scrolls and running away when eating was also effective for me. I could just restore energy in between kills.

Bring 1 sara brew and 1 super restore, replacing 1 super defence and 1 prayer pot

Use 15%'s or chivalry

Sure you can bring scrolls. But it's easier to run under him

cursedtoastsignature.png

Fantastic guide! Once I get my skills to 90+ I'll definatly be using this guide's tips to go (attempt to) solo the Bandos bosses! :thumbup: :thumbsup: :thumbup:

[spoiler=Goals]GeneralTedd.png

GeneralTedd.pngGeneralTedd.png

[] 30m

[] Chaotic Rapier

[] Chaotic Crossbow

[] Chaotic Kiteshield

[] 50m

[] D Claws

• 3 weeks later...

nice guide, i'll have to give it a try.

all the other bandos guides i've used have been incredibly disappointing since i've been barely able to get one kill per run...

and with 99 attack, strength, 98 hp, 94 defense, 82 mage, 71 prayer, and a spirit terrorbird.

its been frustrating.

~thuglife~

Only one kill? Are you wearing rune or something lol :$

hey i have trouble getting the second kill.

will upgrading from black d hide/rune plate to karils top/torag top help?

Why do you bring rune to bandos?

hey i have trouble getting the second kill.

will upgrading from black d hide/rune plate to karils top/torag top help?

Rune? You serious?

And Karil's>Torag's btw.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

090501172928.png

Using zammy hide body because I have 93 def but only 75 mage.

Got 3 kills a trip easy, those tassets were my second trip, 5th overall solo kill ever. :D

Ty for guide, helped out my bank a bit.

Didn't even manage 1 kill with 93 range and 93 defence and diamond (e) bolts ... am I doing something wrong? :P Think I may as well try Saradomin.

Solo Bandos ranging is lame. Sara would be much better.

cursedtoastsignature.png

• 3 weeks later...

So is there a definitive answer yet which top is better, Torag's or Karils? At 74 Range and 90 Def I would think Karil's would be better for me. And I know in the main guide it says to use Torag's top and legs, but I'm opening up this question to others for their opinion.

So is there a definitive answer yet which top is better, Torag's or Karils? At 74 Range and 90 Def I would think Karil's would be better for me. And I know in the main guide it says to use Torag's top and legs, but I'm opening up this question to others for their opinion.

Well I have soloed bandos at least 1200 times. I use Dharok's top, because most often Graardor is going to beast you with his range more than the mage will hit you.

cursedtoastsignature.png

Well then I'll have to take your word for it with 1200 kills :) I'll try to do at least 50 kills or so (still not really statistically significant, but I can't be bothered to do more) and see how it goes. Thanks for the speedy response.

I would also recommend taking 1 sara brew and 1 super rest, use them just before you enter the room to heal, boost your hp/defense and top up your prayer, then super attack and strength.

I will be trying this tonight.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]