Solo Bandos Guide

toast647

I'm sure you could get like 5 if you ran around and prayed range while he can't melee you. Just bring like 100 t bird scrolls

Wait, I though he only ranged if you're in melee range?

It does seem like he only ranges if you are in melee range. But praying range would still make sense as range armor = mage def, you are running away from his melee attack, and the range minion is the only one left to worry about. But is the room really big enough (and is Graardor small enough) to run around the edges like at Saradomin? If it is, I will definately be trying to solo him via this method.
Etecoon.png

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure you could get like 5 if you ran around and prayed range while he can't melee you. Just bring like 100 t bird scrolls

Wait, I though he only ranged if you're in melee range?

It does seem like he only ranges if you are in melee range. But praying range would still make sense as range armor = mage def, you are running away from his melee attack, and the range minion is the only one left to worry about. But is the room really big enough (and is Graardor small enough) to run around the edges like at Saradomin?

I think you get hit, Graador is huge compared to Zilyana, and the room is much smaller.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Can't decide if ags or sgs would be better.. 94 90 82, 52 summ.

i'd say SGS so that you can heal and not use as many brews/sharks

signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you if

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=757562&p=6009903

^^^^The Best Melee Training Spot In The Game^^^^

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=786213

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

even i have the misfile craze!!!

Can't decide if ags or sgs would be better.. 94 90 82, 52 summ.

i'd say SGS so that you can heal and not use as many brews/sharks

Using sgs, I should spec the minions, not graardor himself?

Well. You have to decide whether it is worth the risk to spec on Graar, who has higher defence. The advantage of doing so is that if you heal on him with a spec, you don't need to eat, and therefore you will end up killing him faster and take less damage. (One time I spec'd 50+ on him twice with SGS and killed him without eating at all.)

However, if you spec a minion you are much more likely to hit, and therefore to heal, but it might mean a bit more eating during the actual fight.

Damn toast you're full of win. I figured I'd give your guide a try (I've been itching to get back to gwd), so I do do a couple of trips using whip and war tortoise, 5 kills later:

[hide=Blue Charm ftw]solobandosdropom9.jpg[/hide]

Armadyl is still my true love but Bandos is a close second <3:

It's awesome because I really needed 11 mill right now.

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

O cool AOW

was gonna add some vids last week but I didn't have access to a computer

@ solidus saddo I thought you quit, grats :P

I thought I did too, I'll explain everything soon ::' . I'm sort of still trying to recover my account -.- .

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

• 2 weeks later...

Been using your guide for a few weeks and its working well. Im using warrior ring over wealth just because im borderline getting the second kill per trip and i get the second kill more often with the ring than without. Just ver 70 kills so far only noticable drop so far was shard 2 from aone of the small ones though :roll: . Oh well i'll get something eventually.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Good guide, I might try it sometime but with Armadyl I can solo four a trip and the hilt is more expensive. Is there much competition for solo worlds?

Not much competition for non lootshare.

P.S. I can solo 6 Kree'arra's. :D

Yea, be jealous. =P~

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

Great guide man!

With my stats in the sig, 85 att, 82 str, 83 def I managed one solo kill per trip with both whip and veracs. I also had to bring a tortoise full of food though. :oops:. Do you think I could do it with your range method and 89 range/83 def?

Bogwaga.gif

bogwaga.png

Notable Drops:

5 X Dragon Axe.......1 X D Skirt...............1 X Bandos Platebody

3 X Zerker Ring.......1 X Bandos Hilt

4 X Warrior Ring......1 X Bandos Tassets

Great guide man!

With my stats in the sig, 85 att, 82 str, 83 def I managed one solo kill per trip with both whip and veracs. I also had to bring a tortoise full of food though. :oops:. Do you think I could do it with your range method and 89 range/83 def?

Well great guide.

You get how many kills on the ranged setup btw?

2-3

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool