Solo Bandos Guide

toast647

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11/10 guide best for soloing bandos i've ever seen and even a vid to put the icing on the cake, i tried to solo him wearing meesly dhide and a bgs for the first time (like first time ever in visiting the godwars dungeon) and i actually went alright killed him as well although it took up my whole invent.. i'll go again at 90 defence

Great Guide mate =D>

bf9ced5acf.png

11/10 guide best for soloing bandos i've ever seen and even a vid to put the icing on the cake, i tried to solo him wearing meesly dhide and a bgs for the first time (like first time ever in visiting the godwars dungeon) and i actually went alright killed him as well although it took up my whole invent.. i'll go again at 90 defence

Great Guide mate =D>

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

Hey toast a thing.

For us with high stats: What gear would you go with.

Torag gear

Verac gear

Mix of Torag+Verac gear

Mix of karil +verac/torag gear?

Now i am 94 prayer soon, so i was thinking to use Torag but you have more experienced at bandos than me for sure.

Reason for Torag: My 94 prayer will cover the low prayer bonus, and my 90 magic will cover the attacks from steelwill

So what you think?

Hey toast a thing.

Torag gear

Verac gear

Mix of Torag+Verac gear

Now i am 94 prayer soon, so i was thinking to use Torag but you have more experienced at bandos than me for sure.

Reason for Torag: My 94 prayer will cover the low prayer bonus, and my 90 magic will cover the attacks from steelwill

So what you think?

I use torags + SGS + neitizot helm, sometimes steelwill hits lots, and sometimes graars range hits lots so meh

cursedtoastsignature.png

Hey toast a thing.

Torag gear

Verac gear

Mix of Torag+Verac gear

So what you think?

I use torags + SGS + neitizot helm, sometimes steelwill hits lots, and sometimes graars range hits lots so meh

How many do you think I could kill in a trip with max melee, 82 prayer and 75 summoning (so a war tortoise)?

enzock.gif

Proud Leader of the Corruption Clan. PM me to set up a fight or for any queries relating to my clan.

How many do you think I could kill in a trip with max melee, 82 prayer and 75 summoning (so a war tortoise)?

Well depends on how good you hit really. I've went there and not even soloed him once...but I've also gone and gotten like 4.5 kills

cursedtoastsignature.png

Probably 2.

But it is possible to use a mix of sharks+brews, but that is for pros i suppose and that should get you 3-4 kills.

I'm used to brewing from pking, and I've gone to bandos quite a lot with teams, so with luck I should average at 3 I guess. I'll give it a shot and report back. Ty for the guide! =D>

enzock.gif

Proud Leader of the Corruption Clan. PM me to set up a fight or for any queries relating to my clan.

Probably 2.

But it is possible to use a mix of sharks+brews, but that is for pros i suppose and that should get you 3-4 kills.

I'm used to brewing from pking, and I've gone to bandos quite a lot with teams, so with luck I should average at 3 I guess. I'll give it a shot and report back. Ty for the guide! =D>

i would defintly use 2 brews, but the question is : how many should i use for best results.

Maybe one if you get lucky, bring a brew replacing sup def, and a sup rest replacing one ppot. Use torag plate

Thanks toast, i did 10 Trips Solo

2 Trips i didnt manage to kill him (both in the first few trips before i worked out how to run under him properly)

7 Trips i did kill him (finally got running under him down pat)

1 Trip i killed him twice

Good guide,

I use the whip setup and can almost always get 1 kill with a terrorbird full of sharks. Although I use torag helm/karil top/dharok legs and granite shield, and only a glory. I also bring a brew+sup restore instead of sup def. Again, good guide, I couldn't believe I solo'ed Graardor at 82/82/82 lol.

Etecoon.png