Worst Slayer Tasks

Dire_Wolf

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't hate any task, lol.

I'm on my 188th task without spending a single point on skipping/blacklisting.

This man is the only optimistic Tipiter I've ever seen.

Well Gargoyles can be slow sometimes because I like to read the forums lol :roll:

And I want to have accurate numbers when I get 99 slayer.

Like the chance to get assigned a certain task, and the amount of slayer points I have at 99 slayer.

trolls :wall:

on my berserker pure i got 4 trolls tasks/burthroped in a row #-o

i also hate kalaphites as i use a bone cbow on the lv 180's for blue charms :wall: cheapo much?

black demons on my block list but i like hellhounds because of easy range targets and i liek black dragons becasue of decent profit + visage chance >.<

i also got a goblin scroll from a burthrope task of 46 :lol:

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

I HATE HELLHOUNDS!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

I'm fine with everything else, although the more boring tasks I blacklist, and steels.

I have skeletal wyverns, Hellhounds and gargoyles blocked.

The skellies just take too long. Hellhounds are ok, were it not for the stiff competition. And I can't stand the jumping of the gargoyles. They would be better though if they would automatically die if you have a rockhammer in your inventory. But they don't.

But these are not necessarily the worst slayer tasks.

I had a streak of 10 abyssal demon tasks without any whip drops. That's a pretty bad experience task wise. I started even doubting my RoW. Took it off. And...guess what: next task a whip.

spuriousmonk.png

spuriousmonk.png

I blocked Iron Dragons, Steel Dragons, Skeletal Wyverns right at the very start, and soon got very bored of Hellhounds so I blocked them too. However I'm thinking of removing Iron Dragons from my list because I want a few more Dragon Drops and hopefully a visage lol. ::'

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

Hate Black/iron/steel dragons/baby blacks

Hate black demons

Hate hellhounds

Hate kalphites

Dislike greaters but now im 127 cb may be enjoyable

I blocked the drags and demons.

I skip the other ones I dont like

Still have tons of slayer points anyways so doesn't bother me

I love wyverns. Im hearing good things about scarabites. Maybe with unicorn ill unlock them

ilovecardj.png

ilovecardj.png

Dragon Drops: 80+ boots, 7 med, 3 skirt, 2 left half, 2 Spear, 2 2h

Slayer: 30+ whips, 4 Bows, 1 Mask, 3 Granite Legs, 1 Visage (Wyverns)

Notable GWD Splits: Bandos Tassets: 12, Bandos Chest: 11, Bandos Hilt: 2

Proud Slayer of 99 Att/Str/Def/HP/Range/Summoning

I HATE black demons, doing one now...

You can hally them so you save on prayer pots, but I cannot see how they can possibly have good drop rates for charms. I got just 8 crimson charms from 80 kills. And they're troublesome to get to.

I used to hate turoth tasks, but they are actually pretty good once you get yourself a leaf bladed sword, an actually decent weapon compared to the spear.

Air_Dragon15.png

You can hally them so you save on prayer pots, but I cannot see how they can possibly have good drop rates for charms. I got just 8 crimson charms from 80 kills. And they're troublesome to get to.

I used to hate turoth tasks, but they are actually pretty good once you get yourself a leaf bladed sword, an actually decent weapon compared to the spear.

Only one graphical type of Black Demon drops charms. The ones in the Chaos Tunnels are all charm droppers, so you should really be slaying there. It's very easy to access as well.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

You obviously have to start reading some guides.

To be honest, this topic is the reason why I released my guide 1-2 weeks early.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

steels are the worst, but rarely assigned so dont blacklist

same goes for skele wyvs

i would blacklist kalphs, hellhounds, greaters if youre under 127 cb, terrorbirds (if you can get them), and waterfiends

i feel like im forgetting one....i dunno, its more preference than anything

my blacklisted tasks are kalphs, hellhounds, gargs, and black demons (gonna unblacklist those soon tho)

1-800slayer.png

Retired after 2 accounts and 8 years of scapin...2 accounts over 2,000 total...may my life rest in peace

Brawl Code:5327-0581-3706

the ones i hate most are Black demons, greater demons (first tasks where fun but now i get them to many times), i also hate steel dragons and kalphites and hellhounds

Same here brother. And omg this thread was made ages ago :o

Imo, most people are fussy about their slayer tasks, the only slayer task I would ever consider blacklisting is Waterfiends, because I find them far too tough even at 118 combat.

I understand blacklisting steel dragons, black dragons, and other tough monsters, but seriously, kalphites and hellhounds just require patience, there's absolutely no reason to skip them, unless your combat level is that low.

My legions of fans:

thestigclipboard.png

Hate Black/iron/steel dragons/baby blacks

Hate black demons

Hate hellhounds

Hate kalphites

Dislike greaters but now im 127 cb may be enjoyable

I blocked the drags and demons.

I skip the other ones I dont like

Still have tons of slayer points anyways so doesn't bother me

I love wyverns. Im hearing good things about scarabites. Maybe with unicorn ill unlock them

I love black deamons, hellhounds, kalphites and greators! Black dragons are OK, don't really like iron or steels but i don't understand why alot of people are saying similar things!

Those tasks are just such fast and easy exp...

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

the ones i hate most are Black demons, greater demons (first tasks where fun but now i get them to many times), i also hate steel dragons and kalphites and hellhounds

Same here brother. And omg this thread was made ages ago :o

I hate how people hate black demons :cry:

Guess only those of us that love summoning love them. :lol:

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

Black Dragons because they are too crowded.

Hellhounds, because they fail, and rapid clue scrollers go there.

Skeletal Wyverns (i cant kill them yet because I dont have 72 slayer, but heard that they are hard to beat)

Kalphites, too crowded.

My favourite task is probably Mithril Dragons because trips are short and I have to pay attention. With Steel dragons or iron dragons (when ranging them), you can check every few minutes, then when it is dead, attack the next one, pot antifire every 5 minutes etc.

aberants - just don't like em

kalphites - lousy drops, too crowded, cannon noobs.

metal drags - long distance from bank, supplies, too crowded if you're doing steels.

ankovs - other then clues they drop nothing, also long distance from bank

blk demons - aggressive, high hits, and high hp.

warped beasts - lousy drops, crystal chime requirement, and long distance from bank.

No joo!!!! Some of the tasks that you hate are among the best tasks ever in terms of loot, and even exp!

Kalphites - If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. They are like the 2nd fastest slayer EXP if you cannon them. Go to the room with many level 85 soldiers.

Metal Dragons - I agree that it can be annoying, but hey, at least the dragon drops are pretty common.

Ankou - Dude, you're nuts if you hate this one. They have low defense, and they drop amazing loot in terms of runes!

Black Demons - Wear prayer boosting gear like initiate, and bring a lot of prayer potions. Your drops should pay for the potions.

Warped Beasts - Don't know much about them

Alex_Lei1993.png

metal drags - long distance from bank, supplies, too crowded if you're doing steels.

warped beasts - lousy drops, crystal chime requirement, and long distance from bank.

No joo!!!! Some of the tasks that you hate are among the best tasks ever in terms of loot, and even exp!

Kalphites - If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. They are like the 2nd fastest slayer EXP if you cannon them. Go to the room with many level 85 soldiers.

Metal Dragons - I agree that it can be annoying, but hey, at least the dragon drops are pretty common.

Ankou - Dude, you're nuts if you hate this one. They have low defense, and they drop amazing loot in terms of runes!

Black Demons - Wear prayer boosting gear like initiate, and bring a lot of prayer potions. Your drops should pay for the potions.

Before level 100 combat i could quite easily get through a task of 100+ black deamons with guthans... i never unstood why people didn't like them.

Some people prayed and others used safespots but guthans worked fine for me.

Kalphite soldiers i could easily do with some antis and a few monks too which was great exp! Just pick a not-so crowded world.

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

Before level 100 combat i could quite easily get through a task of 100+ black deamons with guthans... i never unstood why people didn't like them.

Some people prayed and others used safespots but guthans worked fine for me.

I seriously doubt that. I went recently and I nearly died many times using that method. And I had to go kill baby blue drags.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!