Youtube and Rs HD

Xecer

It appears that youtube is removing every new video about runescape high detail. Why?

Is it because jagex forces youtube because E3 is coming? Or is it something else.. mmh..

Or is it because they have their own video:

EDIT: I saw 2 videos get removed, but they get spammed with videos now, so not sure if they are removing them now..

Really? Wow. :?

Apart from the E3 idea, my only theory is that perhaps it's because HD is in beta stages and Jagex don't want outsiders seeing some of the potential bugs in it.

ki7Gvlk.png

To hell with humanity;

The more I see, the less I believe.

jagex runescape mmo hd online game pc wow world of warcraft aoc age conan

Haha. Tag's really are awesome, thanks for putting that out blacksurge.

I wonder why they put those tags in? Surely not just for views? Or are they that desperate for advertising that turned to youtube? #-o

Follow me on Twitter!

FORGET NOT THE CHICKEN.

gravy.png

I have no intrest in helping "keyers" farm xp.

I wonder why they put those tags in? Surely not just for views? Or are they that desperate for advertising that turned to youtube? #-o

I think they are trying to lure people from wow to runescape :lol:

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

maybe they are reaching out to the people who left RS for another like WoW because of the graphics.

billybobj282.gif

what do you think ;) they won't some of those wow players to come to runescape :o -.-

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

what do you think ;) they won't some of those wow players to come to runescape :o -.-

Exactly, i think its kinda weird that they are (Or where removing them) But it seems like they are getting spamed with them and cant keep up with people putting them on.

-Haseo

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Apart from the E3 idea, my only theory is that perhaps it's because HD is in beta stages and Jagex don't want outsiders seeing some of the potential bugs in it.

What's E3?

steve.gif

Nocsyn.png

What's E3?

the biggest gathering of nerds since star trek got canceled. :ugeek:

Seriously, it's a BIG video gaming convention where companies unveil their top project, or upcoming project. G4tv usually covers the whole thing.

2008_121.png

Randompm1.png

What's E3?

the biggest gathering of nerds since star trek got canceled. :ugeek:

Seriously, it's a BIG video gaming convention where companies unveil their top project, or upcoming project. G4tv usually covers the whole thing.

Which isn't open to the public, meaning the only people that can get in are press and the gaming companies. I'd say there were more "nerds", as you say, at GamesConvention Leipzig or stuff like BlizCon.

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other