minotaurs possibly nerfed again?

sinojones

i remember training from lvl 53-55 range the night before the hd updates and gaining 600 or so iron arrows, but now i'm barely breaking even, sometimes even dropping below the amount i arrived with, anyone else have some insight toward this?

I highly doubt it's been nerfed, probably just a coincidence. And anyways, I'm sure losing a few iron arrows won't be the end of the world.

EDIT - Signature far exceeds our sig limits but since it's so colourful you can keep it.

I highly doubt it's been nerfed, probably just a coincidence. And anyways, I'm sure losing a few iron arrows won't be the end of the world.
I can think of two things that have been nerfed recently: MM caves for Chinchompas and the Al-Kharid strip mine. Maybe Jagex went on a nerf frenzy during he graphics update.
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

I can think of two things that have been nerfed recently: MM caves for Chinchompas and the Al-Kharid strip mine. Maybe Jagex went on a nerf frenzy during he graphics update.

mm cave is being fixed, check rsof, a j mod stated it

2Xeo5.png

I have noticed that Jagex is going on a hate F2P frenzy. First, they remove the iron power mining area and now they nerfed minotaur drops. :wall: The only thing they added were a few attackable dummies in Lumbridge.

j0xPu5R.png

i hardly see why jagex would nerf these summons without a legitimate purpose. there not a really cheap summoning that kills high lvls down quickly. i hardly ever use them, and i'd perfer using titans and hydra over rune.

i hardly see why jagex would nerf these summons without a legitimate purpose. there not a really cheap summoning that kills high lvls down quickly. i hardly ever use them, and i'd perfer using titans and hydra over rune.

Err mate i think they're talking about the safety dungeon with Minotaurs in Barbarian Village.

Some people dream of success, while others make it happen.

minotaurs were pretty worthwhile for f2p, go in there with nothing and come out with tons of iron arrows and sell

earn decent money while training combat

monoclesmilecopy.jpg

I have noticed that Jagex is going on a hate F2P frenzy. First, they remove the iron power mining area and now they nerfed minotaur drops. :wall: The only thing they added were a few attackable dummies in Lumbridge.

i mean most likely it was bad luck im just asking if anyone else has expereienced it LATELY im not going on a nerf witch hunt,

"Nerfed" isn't a word. Nor is "nerf" (other than the brand).

Well, everyone here is using it and they all understand what it means. So, pretty sure that makes it a word.

Some games do not mix...

gtasimcopy.gif

"Nerfed" isn't a word. Nor is "nerf" (other than the brand).

Well, everyone here is using it and they all understand what it means. So, pretty sure that makes it a word.

Nah, that just makes it colloquialism. Which, in English, is local slang.

OT : Its probably bad luck, but you never know with Jagex...

Air_Dragon15.png

listen i sat there for 2hs grinding range from 70 - 71 and its comes like this once there is more once less it is kinda random but there are ups and downs

34sny53.png

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg