how to make 30M?

edard

ive been to barrows a lot made maybe 25M but that was over a long period of time.

killed armadyl for 100+ helm and godshard(dont know if i have enough for solo)

RC is too slow

tanning hides is decent but idk how long i can keep that up

i could solo kbd, anyone know the drop rate?

no bh for me

anyone know any others

also how many kree arras i could kill soloing(i can do 15 with 4 man team)

Bad_Eulogy.png

You'd be hard pressed to get 1 Solo. And its definitly a waste of time/money IMO when considering the chance of death/etc.

Dking has always been good to me how do you feel about that? Maybe switch between DKing, GWD when you have a good team and grinding like tanning hides, etc.

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

- Experienced Monster Hunter - Forced Retirement Staker - Privite Chat is always ON -

1 Draconic Visage 26 Dragon Drops 1 GWD Drops 17 DK Drops 13 Coinshared Items

You'd be hard pressed to get 1 Solo. And its definitly a waste of time/money IMO when considering the chance of death/etc.

Dking has always been good to me how do you feel about that? Maybe switch between DKing, GWD when you have a good team and grinding like tanning hides, etc.

u know my dking skills......i suppose i havent been there much tho

set up again might be nice

ps i havent seen u on much

Bad_Eulogy.png

RC is too slow

It is in the begining, if 300k an hour is slow for you, but at 91 it's the best consistent profit you can get.

Does it really matter whether I was right? #-o
This is Tipit. There is nothing more important than being right.

Common sense is nothing more than a deposit of prejudices laid down in the mind before you reach eighteen.

RC is too slow

It is in the begining, if 300k an hour is slow for you, but at 91 it's the best consistent profit you can get.

sry dont want to make 600K+ laws for some 800k an hour

Bad_Eulogy.png

RC is too slow

sry dont want to make 600K+ laws for some 800k an hour

You can get 1.1m an hour. And that about the best you will get. Sorry to break it to you but no matter what you do it will take time, theres no magic 15m an hour that your looking for.

Does it really matter whether I was right? #-o
This is Tipit. There is nothing more important than being right.

Common sense is nothing more than a deposit of prejudices laid down in the mind before you reach eighteen.

do you comprehend how long it would take for 91 rc? over 70 days with 5 hours a day.... not my idea of fun

It's still a decent amount at your levels now...you could also hunt red chins, or monster hunt?

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Dking would be good for you I believe. But mix it up with tanning hides.

I've not done it in a while but a guide here on tip it states you can get 800k an hour.

edtheripperpixelsigv2zy8.png

Thanks to Jopie for this great signature.

99 Slayer|Fishing|Summoning|Hitpoints|Attack|Strength|Defence|Fletching.

Anyone at Manchester University PM me

I've not done it in a while but a guide here on tip it states you can get 800k an hour.

The guide SAYS you can make 800k+ an hour. But that was only true when the guide was first created, quite awhile ago. Then too many people found out about it. The profits now are no where CLOSE to 800k an hour. I tried it recently made like 100-200k an hour. And it is much more boring then say RC or GWD.

awesome.jpg

untitled-20.jpg

newsig.jpg

BOW DOWN TO KING SPORK

That is no longer accurate. (about the tanning) It's about 200k/hr if you do nothing else and buy min sell max. You could farm ranarrs. Here is the math:

Seed prices have fallen to 23k ea. So that's almost times six and you make 14k every seventy minutes. If you have completed my arm's big adventure that's five. If you have appropriate teleports that ought to take you ten minutes for all of them. You make 80k in 10 minutes? Not bad. Only disadvantage is you can only do that once every 70 minutes. Also note that you could do nats or dk or whatever and it stacks. At the same time you could also grow marigolds resulting in another 16k (The disease free herb patch has no flower patch)

I've been doing this and it's pretty fast. I'm trying to figure out what my active money maker is going to be.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=749566

30M is a lot of money. Out of curiosity what do you want it for?

Thoroughly retired, may still write now and again

• 2 weeks later...
RC is too slow

300k a hour? wrong i say

Why wrong? Pure essence isn't 20 gp any more its 150+ since update about pure essence no longer avevable in f2p . the update was 2 years ago or even 3!

Using abyss:

You are able to craft - lets say over 1000 essence per hour (By using small,medium and large pouch for example - and those who got giant 1 (lvl 75 runecrafting required) craft about 25% more runes)

Natures = natures are not 300 each any more they are 250 now ; 1000 x 250 = 250 000 - 150 000 = 100 000 (ONLY 100k gold PER HOUR)

Using Giant pouch = 125k

Laws = laws are like 330 each = 1000 x 330 = 330 000 - 150 000 = 180 000 gold. (Omg isn't this just almost a half amount of those 300k???)

Using Giant pouch = 225k

For lvl 91 runecrafter double profit (applies to nature runes only) it would be 100 k x 2 = 200k OUCH

Using giant pouch = 250k

Nowhere CLOSE to 300k gp a hour! .. not talking bout those 800k at 91

HOWEVER it IS possible to craft much more nature runes if you use Gharak summoning monster (summoning addition - I HAVE NOT confirmed how much it is faster than using abyss actually but there is a little summoning monster upkeep coast probably)

Other resolution is itemy carrer summoning monster - this doesnt make it as fast as crafting natures with gharak

zzZZ [- Glory From Beyond -]ZZzz

Dracula_Magic.gif

The guide SAYS you can make 800k+ an hour. But that was only true when the guide was first created, quite awhile ago. Then too many people found out about it. The profits now are no where CLOSE to 800k an hour. I tried it recently made like 100-200k an hour. And it is much more boring then say RC or GWD.

That's not completly correct.

I can make upto 500k an hour with Terrorbird.

Archer%20Pzyco.png

Archer_pzyco.png

[hide=]

RC is too slow

300k a hour? wrong i say

Why wrong? Pure essence isn't 20 gp any more its 150+ since update about pure essence no longer avevable in f2p . the update was 2 years ago or even 3!

Using abyss:

You are able to craft - lets say over 1000 essence per hour (By using small,medium and large pouch for example - and those who got giant 1 (lvl 75 runecrafting required) craft about 25% more runes)

Natures = natures are not 300 each any more they are 250 now ; 1000 x 250 = 250 000 - 150 000 = 100 000 (ONLY 100k gold PER HOUR)

Using Giant pouch = 125k

Laws = laws are like 330 each = 1000 x 330 = 330 000 - 150 000 = 180 000 gold. (Omg isn't this just almost a half amount of those 300k???)

Using Giant pouch = 225k

For lvl 91 runecrafter double profit (applies to nature runes only) it would be 100 k x 2 = 200k OUCH

Using giant pouch = 250k

HOWEVER it IS possible to craft much more nature runes if you use Gharak summoning monster (summoning addition - I HAVE NOT confirmed how much it is faster than using abyss actually but there is a little summoning monster upkeep coast probably)

Other resolution is itemy carrer summoning monster - this doesnt make it as fast as crafting natures with gharak

[/hide]

Lol, you got some serious issues buddy if your only doing 1000 an hour. I can get more than 2000 easy an hour, not counting an abyss monster. I'm going on the low side of my guess work because you might try to flame me, but your number are so inaccurate.

u know my dking skills......i suppose i havent been there much tho

set up again might be nice

ps i havent seen u on much

dking isn't that hard and it's probably the best way for you to make money if you can't find a gwd team

[hide=]

RC is too slow

300k a hour? wrong i say

Using abyss:

Using Giant pouch = 125k

Using Giant pouch = 225k

Using giant pouch = 250k

[/hide]

Loled at this one. There are 3 possibilities: Either 1)you craft really slowly or 2)You didn't RC at all for a long time or 3)You RC a lot a don't one another source of nats to comein the market.

Now, for the real maths: You can craft pretty easily 1600 nats/hour below lvl 75, and 2000+over lvl 75. That's:

(1600*250)-(1600*150)=160k/hour

or:

(2000*250)-(2000*150)=200k/hour

For these levels, you were close, but:

At 91:

(2000*(250*2))-(2000*150)=1M-300k=700k/hour

And that's WITHOUT summoning familiars (spirit graakh or abyssal lurkers, etc)

GWD aviansies seems a good idea if you don't like RC.

WarBlastoise.png