Big move!!! come in for more info (Small things thread..)

nightzero

Make drinking a potion not interrupt commands (i.e. Attacking a monster. If you time it right you can make it so it doesn't interrupt.)

If you're running or something, however, you can't make your character do anything else until they finish the drinking animation.

would this mean eating food doesnt interrupt combat either? that would overpower eating in duels/bh. everyone would just eat, cause it makes them lose no time at all...

Well, if you drink a potion right before your character attacks, you basically drink it as they are attacking (Hope that makes sense). Thus, you lose no time as long as you click on the monster again right away. Eating food takes ~2 attack turns.

100523232837.png

Are you winning The Game?

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Show charges left on the explorers ring

move the logout button somewhere else so you won't accidentally click the x out of window button..

Have summon interface on the little summon icon near map and move clan chat back to where it was before summoning and the logout button too. have the summoning interface on combat

let us adjust screen brightness and sound whithout pulling up an interface.

Automatically close the sound interface when you open the graphics interface.

/r to reply to a message in PM's or something similar to that.

tfssig.png

A different animation for drinking (pots, cups of tea, wine etc) than eating.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I'd like the option to make sure if you want to alch an item over 100k because the other day I accidently alched my whip :evil: But at least I got it back :twisted:

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

Add tomatoes to the farmpatch in Rellekka (trust me, it is theONE thing missing for making a whole bunch of foods there)

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

when you mine ess it automatically goes into whatever pouches u have till they're full. that way my mining isn't interrupted by clicking

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Disable all active prayers when CW game ends :roll:

Make now underpowered weapons like spears and javelins better

Shortcuts in Mortton maze

See other persons total level and qp when using stat spy

Brimhaven agility arena themed world

[hide=]

move the logout button somewhere else so you won't accidentally click the x out of window button..

Have summon interface on the little summon icon near map and move clan chat back to where it was before summoning and the logout button too. have the summoning interface on combat

[/hide]

:thumbup: +1 YES! I hate having to wait until I kill the monster or something to adjust the brightness or audio options.

Maybe you could click on the top part of a stairway and it would move you to the top, and vice versa for the bottom?

or for ladders in say the gnome tree where there are 4 levels the first option is the direction you just went, so for lumby castle after you go up one level you woulden't have to right click and select up again you would just left click.

billybobj282.gif

make it so when u die and lose your pure ess pouches you can get all of them back by talking to the dark wizard so u don't have to waste time killing abyssal creatures to get them again

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

[hide=]

[/hide]

:thumbup: +1 YES! I hate having to wait until I kill the monster or something to adjust the brightness or audio options.

the audio and brightness will have to stay the way it is, since there are so many options now.

Subzero-x3.gif

lulz wut?

[hide=]

[/hide]

the audio and brightness will have to stay the way it is, since there are so many options now.

At least make it so that I can change the options DURING combat.

[hide=]

[/hide]

At least make it so that I can change the options DURING combat.

like a right click option list with brightness and then for sounds just toggle options on/off

billybobj282.gif