Big move!!! come in for more info (Small things thread..)

nightzero

Make the fishing guild shop carry harpoons, big nets, and lobster pots

check your cost and time on barrows equipment (before it degrades to 0)

have a fast buy-bow/shield option for the crystal bow and shield (plus a fast recharge-bow/shield)

be able to access your freinds list or clan chat while in a bank

dont interrupt the message on a slayer gem that tells you how many kills you have left to go, by combat

dont let someone attack something else if they are already attacking something (in a single-way combat zone)

Thats all I have.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a clanchat feature where you don't have to type / every single time

all options in a right-click box that can't be done (such as use rune plate > ) (and operate leather boots) be removed as they are usless. If they ever get a use for it, it will return. They've done this in Clan Wars where there is no trade option on players. also, remove the attack option on your teammates

Hyt Chat FOREVER

Killy_Da_Kid.png

Killy_Da_Kid.png

I have quit RuneScape. I have posted on the Leaving sticky saying so. Goodbye.

"Too late... my time has come... gotta leave you all behind and face the truth."

~ Freddie Mercury ~

Make the fairy slayer master stock up on fungicide spray and fungicide... i was completely lost when i had to kill the mushroom people there.

All Slayer Masters (including Chaeldar) have unlimited supplies of all the slayer gear. Maybe you were looking at the "Player Stock" tab in the slayer shop?

D

2009 Member Goals: Undetermined

I've not played CW in a long time, but the most annoying thing is clicking on a pile of people and getting the "blah blah don't attack your own teammates" message. If I can't attack them why the hell do they have attack as their first option, and nearly always stack over my opponents!

all options in a right-click box that can't be done (such as use rune plate > ) (and operate leather boots) be removed as they are usless. If they ever get a use for it, it will return. They've done this in Clan Wars where there is no trade option on players. also, remove the attack option on your teammates

/ isnt that hard.... cause then how would you talk in public?

second one isnt really needed.

Subzero-x3.gif

lulz wut?

CC:

Make Public being off allow the use of a / to be removed.

Follow me on Twitter!

FORGET NOT THE CHICKEN.

gravy.png

I have no intrest in helping "keyers" farm xp.

just like a button you only press once in the clan window so u dont have to keep doin it all the time

second is needed, becuase attacking your teammates is frustrating, plus it distinguishes which player is your enemy, as well as to remove unnesesary actions and avoid mess ups

Hyt Chat FOREVER

Killy_Da_Kid.png

Killy_Da_Kid.png

I have quit RuneScape. I have posted on the Leaving sticky saying so. Goodbye.

"Too late... my time has come... gotta leave you all behind and face the truth."

~ Freddie Mercury ~

Allowing you, even if not to summon/use them in a fight, to have pets in your invent at Clan Wars, Duel Arena and other places. This really annoys me at Clan Wars because I have to teleport out to bank my pet if I want to fight anyone instead of just keeping it in my invent.

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

Removing the ability to click on other peoples familiars/pets. So annoying at the GE, and banks and crowded places in general.

also when you are hunting and someone comes with a polar bear or a kyatt it gets really annoying having to right-click every single time you get a chin.

billybobj282.gif

just like a button you only press once in the clan window so u dont have to keep doin it all the time

second is needed, becuase attacking your teammates is frustrating, plus it distinguishes which player is your enemy, as well as to remove unnesesary actions and avoid mess ups

I mean the first part of your second one, i already added "remove attack option on teammates"

Subzero-x3.gif

lulz wut?

Rather than having a message when your anti-dragonfire potion runs out, how about a status bar indicating amount of time left? That way you can top up time BEFORE it runs out.

They could do that with all status boosters/supporters actually. For example, anti poison and unlimited run energy from the Ogre Spa.

Rather than having a message when your anti-dragonfire potion runs out, how about a status bar indicating amount of time left? That way you can top up time BEFORE it runs out.

They could do that with all status boosters/supporters actually. For example, anti poison and unlimited run energy from the Ogre Spa.

first all you have to do with the anti-fire is drink another one and with that sound that also happens you are alerted of it. Unless you are maging a metal drag you will be able to drink up before you are hit again and even if you are then it would get one attack off max. The message for the Anti-poison would be very useful at zammy GWD, but this the ogre mud pool all you need is to look at the clock when you go in and just be aware.

billybobj282.gif

i dont think the unlimited run thing is needed. but perhaps a status bar for anti's at the combat style interface? under special attack maybe

Subzero-x3.gif

lulz wut?

BTS Trailers, i want to see behind the scenes trailers of updates like 30 seconds to sum up the new month.. i liked the one they did for e3 so why not do it monthly? to add to the "Hype"?

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

oh i got a good one. When you're doing a mini game, say duel arena, Cwars, Pest Control, Barbarian Assault, etc, if you're wearing a ring of life, you don't get that annoying message that tells you that you can't tele out when you're at low health. I wear one most the time so if I forget it, i have it when I minigame. #-o

It's just something that can really screw up a game. especially duel arena.

goldenramoth.png

goldenramoth.png

goldenramoth.png

oh i got a good one. When you're doing a mini game, say duel arena, Cwars, Pest Control, Barbarian Assault, etc, if you're wearing a ring of life, you don't get that annoying message that tells you that you can't tele out when you're at low health. I wear one most the time so if I forget it, i have it when I minigame. #-o

It's just something that can really screw up a game. especially duel arena.

also if you forget to take one off before you go into the fight caves stop the ring from teleing you out.

billybobj282.gif

well this one might be impossible but make f2p who were mems and had skill capes take them on and off. Skill capes will still be mems but this might not work with their script. lt bugs me cause I like my cape but want to do BH at times and cant as fear of losing cape.

Link2fast.png

mybbsig.png

Also it would be nice if when you loose your membership you can still keep your enlarged bank, just consider it an added bonus to getting membership.

well this one might be impossible but make f2p who were mems and had skill capes take them on and off. Skill capes will still be mems but this might not work with their script. lt bugs me cause I like my cape but want to do BH at times and cant as fear of losing cape.

that wouldent be hard all they would have to so is change one piece of code for each cape.

billybobj282.gif