Big move!!! come in for more info (Small things thread..)

nightzero

Burn x

firelighters tradeble and f2p

More yew trees

Maple trees in F2P

Burn-X would make firemaking like the easiest 99.

As nightzero said, it wouldn't work at all.

but you still only loose cash fm'ing. fletch can make you money and that you can x. why should't fm'ing x be alowed :|

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Burn x

firelighters tradeble and f2p

More yew trees

Maple trees in F2P

Burn-X would make firemaking like the easiest 99.

As nightzero said, it wouldn't work at all.

but you still only loose cash fm'ing. fletch can make you money and that you can x. why should't fm'ing x be alowed :|

its not about easiest 99 or losing money, fming just isnt a skill that you should be able to x. unless you wanna add set x traps,etc. i really cant explain that well but it just wont work.

Subzero-x3.gif

lulz wut?

I wouldn't mind having a prayer altar in the CW respawn room.I hate having to have someone kill me or having to off myself with the explosive pots. Obviously the altar would relate to the god that the room is for.

yea and maybe a mini summoning obelisk too.

Subzero-x3.gif

lulz wut?

its not about easiest 99 or losing money, fming just isnt a skill that you should be able to x. unless you wanna add set x traps,etc. i really cant explain that well but it just wont work.

I agree with you. If Jagex never added a Burn-X for this many years and do it for other skills, you can figure that's how they want it to be. Besides, the clicking is what stops Firemaking from being another Cooking-like skill that everyone has on 99.

- Quest reward (perhaps a Dwarven Engineering thingamajig or a new Lunar Spell) allowing you to move a room in your POH without destroying everything in it.

- Kennel Room for your house to store multiple pets.

- Expansion to Costume Room to store quest-related jewelry and other one-off items, such as: Glarial's Amulet, Armadyl Pendant, Ring of Visibility.

- Ability to store completed god books on your house bookshelves.

- Enchant-X. I don't care if it's slow as heck; I hate mis-clicking on a blank spot or on an already enchanted amulet and losing my flow (having to switch back to spell screen, etc.)

- Anything that would let you combine an inventory full of potions of varying doses into as many (4) as possible, with one potion for any leftover (e.g., 22 3-dose potions make 16 4-dose and one 2-dose). This could be: fixed-location distillation equipment (or as part of a Laboratory Room in your house), a new Lunar Spell, or even just a much-needed update to Herblore. I don't even care if the leftover empty vials are consumed as part of the process.

- Save "Run" settings on logout. If I had energy left and my Run was on, I want it to still be on when I come back.

That's all I've got for now.

D

2009 Member Goals: Undetermined

This one's fresh in my mind. :x

Make bird nests fall into your inventory when chopping, NOT on the ground. "You catch a bird's nest as it falls out of the tree," how hard is that? Either that or increase the duration they stay on the ground before disappearing. Forums ate two of my nests. :x :x :x

D

2009 Member Goals: Undetermined

Here are a few things I'd like to see in RuneScape:

- An option that allows us to make all our potions in 4 doses in the inventory

- A quick reply option for the private chat (instead of clicking the Friends List tab all the time)

- Trim the hoods that match the Skillcapes (if you have 2 99's)

- More axe repairers around the world of RuneScape

- An option to show how many uses the Runecrafting Pouches have until they decade

- 'Spell sets', that continue all runes for popular used spells (e.g Ice Burst)..like armour sets.

- A message to show when a Anti fire potion has lost its effect

- At the make over mage, when changing skin colour, show your face in the interface as a preview of what it would look like

Thats all what rushes to my head.. :wall:

An option allowing you to hide all the annoying "Player X has logged out." messages.

you mean for friends logging out?

Yeah, there would be an option somewhere in the interfaces allowing you to hide the messages telling you your friend has come online/offline. Sometimes it gets really annoying when you're trying to talk to someone and you keep seeing those messages spam your chat.

Really, reintroduction of the function key (f1-12) to go to summ tab, was F7 last time. I don't know why they removed it after introduction of QC. <.<

they are still there its just that all of the ones that are for QC no longer work for the tabs all the others are fine.

Almost all tabs have a function key assigned to it, EXCEPT summoning, F7 goes to magic, and f8 goes to friends, the top 6 tabs in window rs go from left to right, so why did the bottom tabs start from friends list and not summoning tab?

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Really, reintroduction of the function key (f1-12) to go to summ tab, was F7 last time. I don't know why they removed it after introduction of QC. <.<

they are still there its just that all of the ones that are for QC no longer work for the tabs all the others are fine.

Almost all tabs have a function key assigned to it, EXCEPT summoning, F7 goes to magic, and f8 goes to friends, the top 6 tabs in window rs go from left to right, so why did the bottom tabs start from friends list and not summoning tab?

Yea ive always wondered about that as well. it might be because the summoning tab isnt always there(when you dont have something out) but nonetheless(sp) i think its important.

Subzero-x3.gif

lulz wut?

come on people, i need your ideas :pray:

You've got tonnes. ;)

Consider turning this into a suggestion on RSOF!

Hoepfully some Jagex mod will pass a few on to the research team.

(Please be mine xD)

ill post it on rsof after i get either 50 good ones or 100 good ones.

Subzero-x3.gif

lulz wut?

in shops they should have a sell all option and a sell 1 for the left click option instead of value

also, instead of using a talisman for getting into an altar, have a sort of left click option that restricts anyone without a talisman or tiara from teleporting to the altar

totallvl900ge9.jpg

Woot! Got total lvl 900 in f2p!

Show the number of charges a pharoah's sceptre has without having to examine it. Idk how many times during my thieving training I accidentally teleported without having my recharge trinkets.

ajk822.png

4031st person to 99 Thieving on 5/25/2008

If anyone plays NBA Live '08 online on the Wii please PM me. I'm up for anyone.

in shops they should have a sell all option and a sell 1 for the left click option instead of value

also, instead of using a talisman for getting into an altar, have a sort of left click option that restricts anyone without a talisman or tiara from teleporting to the altar

dont think sell all would work, kinda overpowered.

also tiaras already have a leftclick option.

Subzero-x3.gif

lulz wut?