Big move!!! come in for more info (Small things thread..)

nightzero

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Total exp to be shown on the stat menu.

That would make the stat menu really cramped :?

I would like it if the spirit terrorbird scroll activated as soon as you clicked it, rather than giving you that 3-second delay to run out of the range of your terrorbird before it activates. Right now, you have to kind-of lead the terrorbird when running and using the scroll effectively.

I'd like that applied to all scrolls and familiars

I agree, it's so annoying. Why must we wait so long? For things like combat scrolls I guess I can see why there should be a delay, but not with things like energy, red spiders, or macaws and stuff like that.

Blakdragon39.png

Being able to talk to your friends while banking and check your stats and etc. It's annoying to be cleaning your bank when someone pms you and forces you to close the bank to reply back.

99 Fletch~~99 WC~~79/81 Fishing

87/94 Magic~~84 Range

Etha! Saradomin Forever~CW

CB: 107 Total: 1788+

ON BREAK

Not having your right-click menu disappear when you do something... it's been like this since the first engine upgrade :wall:

sorry didnt understand that. elaborate?

Like... if you're fighting something/someone with a whip... then you switch to dagger to use specs...

If you click dagger, then right-click your target... the right-click menu will disappear if you leave it open before your dagger gets equipped

It made PK'ing a little harder since you'd have to right-click and click Attack a lot quicker

77yLQy8.png

Make forge regent give you the 10xp bonus while just having it out and not using the logs on it. Honestly, you have to align the dang familiar right behind you which sometimes requires you to click the call button an upward of 10 times! Summoning is expensive enough to be very useful without being imbalanced! :P

Also:

*Stop flowers being planted around the hunting areas.

*Spirit Trees able to be planted in all the patches(us farmers deserve this!).

rukano, loving that idea. Would be good if it could get the minimum, medium and maximum values too, then you could look at minimum and know you have atleast that amount as some items only sell easily at minimum value.

I would like the idea of a quick-change outfit button. Like, say you were at barrows, in the tunnels using rune armour to fend off the monsters, then Ahrim appears when you open one of the doors, you can click your quick-change outfit button (can only be set to one group of clothing at once) and it will change to your dragonhide and ranged weapons. It would take some time to set up at the beginning of your session at barrows, but would be worth it and just save clicking items frantically.

Currently not active on RuneScape.

dazzuhsiggyfinal.png

9.Changing all quest exp rewards to lamps(useful for pures,etc)

10.Having a small chatbox type thing while in trade

For number 9) It's good that the exp comes in a predefined skill and not in lamps. Quests aren't made for pures, they are made for well rounded players. If you don't want def exp, don't do the quest.

For number 10) Theres a tab, at the bottom of the chat window, labeled "trade". When you want to talk to the person you're trading, pick that tab and you'll only see their chat.

EDIT - Signature far exceeds our sig limits but since it's so colourful you can keep it.

Not making the "your familiar has produced an item" stop you from fletching/cooking/whatever. Destroys the point of a foraging familiar.

Instead of the GE being summoning free, the familiar should just vanish and stop working until you leave the area. That way if I have a pouch that has another 10 minutes on it, and I'll still want it after I put in a GE offer, I don't have to waste another pouch.

Do all added to everything that has a do X function.

Auto-use of rock hammer, bag of salt, ice cooler, etc...

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

I would like the idea of a quick-change outfit button. Like, say you were at barrows, in the tunnels using rune armour to fend off the monsters, then Ahrim appears when you open one of the doors, you can click your quick-change outfit button (can only be set to one group of clothing at once) and it will change to your dragonhide and ranged weapons. It would take some time to set up at the beginning of your session at barrows, but would be worth it and just save clicking items frantically

Armour, i think that would be too easy. Half of the danger in the tunnels is not knowing when your brother will appear. This eliminates the danger of having ahrim in the tunnel; those lucky 18+ hits before you switch to d hide. And imagine bh. It would be so easy to counter everyone.

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Really, reintroduction of the function key (f1-12) to go to summ tab, was F7 last time. I don't know why they removed it after introduction of QC. <.<

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Instead of "your grand exchange offers have been updated"

Have

"You have bought X out of Y, for item Z"

"You have sold X out of Y, for item Z"

So annoying trying to buy sometime important, and have maybe rune legs or something sell, making me waste time and excitement when running to a normal bank -.-

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

Really, reintroduction of the function key (f1-12) to go to summ tab, was F7 last time. I don't know why they removed it after introduction of QC. <.<

they are still there its just that all of the ones that are for QC no longer work for the tabs all the others are fine.

billybobj282.gif

I'd really like it if the accumulator actually picked up ALL of the arrows/bolts/knives you throw (that have no obstacles, of course) instead of one or two always lying there after a kill. If you train for an hour or two you can lose about a couple hundred if you dont pick them up...

Goten6456.png

Now, most of us dont have a problem with distinguishing RS from reality, and we all know that if you hit someone with an axe in real life they dont drop 3gp and some bones then respawn a few seconds later.

I'd really like it if the accumulator actually picked up ALL of the arrows/bolts/knives you throw (that have no obstacles, of course) instead of one or two always lying there after a kill. If you train for an hour or two you can lose about a couple hundred if you dont pick them up...

so just pick them up becidea they are usally just on the stack of stuff the creature dropped.

billybobj282.gif

Total exp to be shown on the stat menu.

That would make the stat menu really cramped :?

I would like it if the spirit terrorbird scroll activated as soon as you clicked it, rather than giving you that 3-second delay to run out of the range of your terrorbird before it activates. Right now, you have to kind-of lead the terrorbird when running and using the scroll effectively.

You already have to scroll all you would have to do is scroll a little more, it wouldn't make it more cramped.

Mine is you can't see your F2P combat in P2P worlds.

Hameigh.png

9.Changing all quest exp rewards to lamps(useful for pures,etc)

10.Having a small chatbox type thing while in trade

For number 9) It's good that the exp comes in a predefined skill and not in lamps. Quests aren't made for pures, they are made for well rounded players. If you don't want def exp, don't do the quest.

For number 10) Theres a tab, at the bottom of the chat window, labeled "trade". When you want to talk to the person you're trading, pick that tab and you'll only see their chat.

ill take off 9 and 10, thanks for your feedback.

Subzero-x3.gif

lulz wut?

Making every bank a mini-GE, with the same functions (placing offers, making sets, etc...).

It's baffling they would force us to go to a certain place (that isn't even directly next to a teleport) to use THEIR replacement for trade.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png