Big move!!! come in for more info (Small things thread..)

nightzero

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My suggestions are:

Right click travel option on Elkoy (the guy who takes you into/out of the tree gnome village)

Quick charge tiny elf crystals

Remove the message saying that you grab ahold of the spirit tree (or whatever it says-it comes up whenever you try to tele and you need to click "click here to continue"

funnyline.png
260pifq.jpg
dlWmf3d.pngcyndane.png
Balthamel.png

Have placeholders in the bank again, and not to have every item shuffle along 1 space when you withdraw something, makes banking so much slower since the bank re-make.

unfortunately although i agree with you a jagex mod said they will not change this.

Subzero-x3.gif

lulz wut?

Right click travel option on Elkoy (the guy who takes you into/out of the tree gnome village)

this is not needed because the convirsation is very short and it takes about the same time going to him as to go to the tree spirit and just tele in.

billybobj282.gif

Make the special bar display your amount left in 5% margins, since weapons like dragon dagger that up only 25% and you can't tell when you activate or not because it only displays in the 10% margin.

If you can't use a special move don't make a huge delay between attacks.

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

Make the special bar display your amount left in 5% margins, since weapons like dragon dagger that up only 25% and you can't tell when you activate or not because it only displays in the 10% margin.

If you can't use a special move don't make a huge delay between attacks.

i think a better idea is to show the exact amount of special energy left, similar to run energy. ive added that to my first post. it would be under the bar.

Subzero-x3.gif

lulz wut?

this is not needed because the convirsation is very short and it takes about the same time going to him as to go to the tree spirit and just tele in.

according to ure argument nothing on this thread is needed :wall:

Subzero-x3.gif

lulz wut?

a freaking shortcut thry the fence to fally park :evil: just north of the bank, it's not like it's going to overpower anything -.-

and also some more shortcuts around runescape. just to make things more convenient but not overpowering :D

and what the hell is that with 1 senteced making this tread obsolute -.- that is just plain stupid he is just saying that paticular one isent needed really bad ;)

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

a freaking shortcut thry the fence to fally park :evil: just north of the bank, it's not like it's going to overpower anything -.-

and also some more shortcuts around runescape. just to make things more convenient but not overpowering :D

and what the hell is that with 1 senteced making this tread obsolute -.- that is just plain stupid he is just saying that paticular one isent needed really bad ;)

well nothing in this thread is needed really bad, is it. they are just minor improvements so whats the point of saying one isnt needed. btw you obviously dont know how to use the word obsolete :roll:

Subzero-x3.gif

lulz wut?

according to ure argument nothing on this thread is needed :wall:

no, im simply saying that this is one of the least needed updates out of everything on your list.

billybobj282.gif

well nothing in this thread is needed really bad, is it. they are just minor improvements so whats the point of saying one isnt needed. btw you obviously dont know how to use the word obsolete :roll:

nope and i dont have the master degree in "obsolete" but that still makes my point valid why the hell you freaked that much out because he said 1 thing wasent needed -.-

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

[hide=]

[/hide]

nope and i dont have the master degree in "obsolete" but that still makes my point valid why the hell you freaked that much out because he said 1 thing wasent needed -.-

i didnt freak out o.o

Subzero-x3.gif

lulz wut?

a shortcut from the entrance to the troll stronghold closest to the Trollheim teleport, to the top of My arm's Patch. I can see it from there! I hate having to run through then go up the ladder.

tbh, i think that would be very usefull. perhaps 50 agility?

Subzero-x3.gif

lulz wut?

Make drinking a potion not interrupt commands (i.e. Attacking a monster. If you time it right you can make it so it doesn't interrupt.)

If you're running or something, however, you can't make your character do anything else until they finish the drinking animation.

100523232837.png

Are you winning The Game?

Make drinking a potion not interrupt commands (i.e. Attacking a monster. If you time it right you can make it so it doesn't interrupt.)

If you're running or something, however, you can't make your character do anything else until they finish the drinking animation.

would this mean eating food doesnt interrupt combat either? that would overpower eating in duels/bh. everyone would just eat, cause it makes them lose no time at all...

Subzero-x3.gif

lulz wut?

It's prolly already been said, but the ge offers need to have an change option so you don't have to keep cancelling and re-offering your items. you could change the amount and price instantly.

Just be happy there is no fees with the GE.

What does that have to do with what i suggested

Hyt Chat FOREVER

Killy_Da_Kid.png

Killy_Da_Kid.png

I have quit RuneScape. I have posted on the Leaving sticky saying so. Goodbye.

"Too late... my time has come... gotta leave you all behind and face the truth."

~ Freddie Mercury ~