Big move!!! come in for more info (Small things thread..)

nightzero

28.A message in chatbox to show that anti-fire potion has lost its effect.

This has already happened ^^; It was a hidden update.

Lovely topic though. I've got one for you: Transportation methods such as cart and mine carts need to be modified to transport familiars. It stinks to dismiss my terrorbird every time I run to Keldagrim, a major town!!

I'm not sure why but this seems intended. :? The carpet guy says something about getting sued or something...but I suppose Jagex has some reason.

Subzero-x3.gif

lulz wut?

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remove or increase the battlestaff buying limit.

100 every 4 hours is absolutely ridiculous.

Tbh its not just that, many other items limits are ridicolous....I mean cmon 100 bows every 4 hours? everyone knows that bows are only good in bulk for mass alching =/

Subzero-x3.gif

lulz wut?

Tbh its not just that, many other items limits are ridicolous....I mean cmon 100 bows every 4 hours? everyone knows that bows are only good in bulk for mass alching =/

People sell bows at castle wars w24, and that Yanille Bank in some world that's been made the Unofficial Fletching Guild.

People sell bows at castle wars w24, and that Yanille Bank in some world that's been made the Unofficial Fletching Guild.

Thanks for some information that I already knew ;)

But thats not my point.....if GE is the replacement for player-player trading there needs to be some fixes.

Subzero-x3.gif

lulz wut?

But thats not my point.....if GE is the replacement for player-player trading there needs to be some fixes.

I wasn't trying to tell you something you didn't know. And I'm glad the GE has limits so that someone super rich can't buy all the sharks in the GE or something, people are investing in potions for this PvP update and its impossible for me to buy super sets for my iron drag task.

So yay for GE limits >.>

I wasn't trying to tell you something you didn't know. And I'm glad the GE has limits so that someone super rich can't buy all the sharks in the GE or something, people are investing in potions for this PvP update and its impossible for me to buy super sets for my iron drag task.

So yay for GE limits >.>

True the limits are to keep big clans/rich players from manipulating prices. However battlestaves and bows(yew longs,etc) are categorized as weapons. However tbh they arent ever used as weapons, theyre used for alching...obviously 100 max for dragon scimy is fine....but I think the 100 max should only apply to weapons over 10k.

Subzero-x3.gif

lulz wut?

BRIGN PK BAK!!!!!!11111oneone11!!1

Heh, in all seriousness, allow an opaque interface in HD. Might be a bit too much, but atm it's quite empty.

Sorry but I dont get quite get it, its probably simple but im not sure what youre trying to say...explain plz?

Subzero-x3.gif

lulz wut?

Heh, in all seriousness, allow an opaque interface in HD. Might be a bit too much, but atm it's quite empty.

Sorry but I dont get quite get it, its probably simple but im not sure what youre trying to say...explain plz?

As in like, in fullscreen when you get the inv open for example, the window itself is translucent. I'd rather it opaque D: and the chatbox. Easier to read.

pur3memskill.png

As in like, in fullscreen when you get the inv open for example, the window itself is translucent. I'd rather it opaque D: and the chatbox. Easier to read.

Ahh yes most definetely, the chatbox is rather hard to read in full-screen since its transparent

Subzero-x3.gif

lulz wut?

Put the auto turn off music thing back on the RS Login page so you dont wake up your parents when sneaking down to play at 4 AM :evil: -.- :thumbdown:

Also, Make it so you can change the color of Fonts for Rs, like the seperate PM (currently Cyan) Clan chat and public.

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

I would like to see an option to use bank-notes with bankers and they'll unnote them for you, even if you can't deposit anything. Also (it may be too much but) they would only unnote as much as you could hold ex. use 500 bones on banker, they give you 27 (or how ever many other empty spaces) and you are left with 473 noted bones...

...and number 55 is done

1yrb49.jpg

i find it annoying when i want to drop a group of stuff on floor but i have to click it so many time to get them off my inventory so i hope jagex can make an option which able me to drop a number of stuff in 1 go ::'

huntintheenemy-1.png

Legendz - 100+ F2p combat !! Join today and get TWO free cookies @@@@@

crowngolduh9.gif - Proud Leader of LEGENDZ

warsword.gif - Proud Warlord of Clan Europe

i think a auto mouse for everyone :ohnoes: :wall:

seriously i think that being able to have more than 1 god bird would be good

and

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

I don't think firelighters should be tradable, the fires are something you show off for something you did, not what you bought.

Oh, make flatpack construction items rare in cluescrolls.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

They need to get rid of the "where would you like to teleport to?" part of teleing to enakrahs tomb or whatever its called.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

IMO there should be stairs north, east, west and south of the GE that leads under it for people with familiars (and ONLY with familiars). That would cut lag at the original GE and allow people that have familiars to easily go to the under-wall shortcut (I know it's possible but it can be annoying and this is just so much faster), and even do GE trades and bank.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!