Big move!!! come in for more info (Small things thread..)

nightzero

Add a collect option for the GE in the chest of the waiting room in CW (or maybe a banker to take the items you lend) :wall:

signaturews1.png

Proud owner of a Questcape

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

make it so that familiars could boost your stats back up with out having to wait for them to lower.

this is posable isnt it, i know it is with compost mound and stranger plan at least

Y_Z.png

make it so that familiars could boost your stats back up with out having to wait for them to lower.

this is posable isnt it, i know it is with compost mound and stranger plan at least

whenever I try to boost my farming to 62 (level 60) with the compost mound and it is at 61 it wont let it boost again.

billybobj282.gif

They should have an "exchange x" for pest control points for exp and charms. The 10 and 100 points would still apply 4 the exp

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

a rotate counter-clockwise option for fairy rings.

I do believe u can turn it counter-clockwise now

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

Wouldnt mind normal staffs (fire, earth, air etc) to be able to auto-cast crumble undead

there is a reason for that lol. same reason you cant cast regular spells with a ancient staff or god spells w/ normal stafs

Y_Z.png

make it so when u die and lose your pure ess pouches you can get all of them back by talking to the dark wizard so u don't have to waste time killing abyssal creatures to get them again

QFT

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

- Back to casual f2p scaping due to limited time (university and girlfriend <3:) -

Wouldnt mind normal staffs (fire, earth, air etc) to be able to auto-cast crumble undead

there is a reason for that lol. same reason you cant cast regular spells with a ancient staff or god spells w/ normal stafs

i just figured that because its a f2p spell, and is almost never used, this would actually get ppl to use it. If there is a mem staff that can do this, im sorry, 100% f2p so wasnt sure. Still, be nice to have for rev hunting, lol.

tazo6114.png

i just figured that because its a f2p spell, and is almost never used, this would actually get ppl to use it. If there is a mem staff that can do this, im sorry, 100% f2p so wasnt sure. Still, be nice to have for rev hunting, lol.

I believe slayer staff does this. As for normal staffs doing it, i doubt it.

Subzero-x3.gif

lulz wut?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
28.A message in chatbox to show that anti-fire potion has lost its effect.

This has already happened ^^; It was a hidden update.

Lovely topic though. I've got one for you: Transportation methods such as cart and mine carts need to be modified to transport familiars. It stinks to dismiss my terrorbird every time I run to Keldagrim, a major town!!

hzvjpwS.gif

I suppose it's not final, but i've heard rumors of easier Player-Owned-House room renovations, IE, replacing a room instead of just destroying and rebuilding it.

RBqi.gif

Can be looted to obtain a variable item and reobtain the imp jar. If you are insane, it can instead be exchanged for impling jars from Elnock Inquisitor.