Darts are PRICELESS!

Bia

maybe the fastest weapon of runescape but why why the hell they are so freakin priceless????

for example making steel darts i have 200 steel bars and making steel darts is huge loss of money

avg price in ge of 200 steel bars is 128 000 GP

avg price of 2000 steel darts is 64 000 GP

so everytime you craft steel darts you lose 64 000GP!!!!!! :shame:

but i love darts they make exps like mad with 62 range i do 20k exps an hour. :thumbsup:

SO WHY THE HELL ARE THEY SO FCKIN PRICELESS NO ONE MAKE THEM SO BUING THEM TAKE WEEKS! :wall:

Could I just point out that priceless normally means so expensive they can't be priced lol.

Anyways, On Topic, I guess they are pretty cheap for their xp, but there are better ways of training range now.

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

Could I just point out that priceless normally means so expensive they can't be priced lol.

Anyways, On Topic, I guess they are pretty cheap for their xp, but there are better ways of training range now.

please tell me about some of them i would really like to know. their exp is godly .... i tested rune crosbow with addy bolts and steel darts crosbow done 54 dmg in 10 seconds darts did 67 in 10 seconds

rune cbow with addy bolts = 5.4dmg/s = 21.6exp/s

steel dart = 6.7dmg/s = 26.8exp/s

please tell me about some of them i would really like to know. their exp is godly .... i tested rune crosbow with addy bolts and steel darts crosbow done 54 dmg in 10 seconds darts did 67 in 10 seconds

Testing in seconds is never a good idea, it's not accurate enough.

Go test with/without range pots, rune cbow/mage short/darts/knives, all for an hour on the same monster.

Then you can come back and tell us which one is really faster.

Also, if you're going for 99, darts are not the way to go. Aviansies to 90 or something then using the profit it buy chins is way faster.

2dvjurb.png

you seem to be more annoyed at the loss during the smithing of them rather than how good / bad they are to use. If you want to show people how good they are, try them for 20/30 minutes without range pots at one monster, compare exp to using bolts.

Otherwise, remember people are willing to pay to get exp in a skill, which is why the finished products are generally worth less than the raw materials.

Testing in seconds is never a good idea, it's not accurate enough.

Go test with/without range pots, rune cbow/mage short/darts/knives, all for an hour on the same monster.

Then you can come back and tell us which one is really faster.

Also, if you're going for 99, darts are not the way to go. Aviansies to 90 or something then using the profit it buy chins is way faster.

I agree with all points above, it also depends what you're training on, for example, yaks or fire giants with low ranged defence would get torn through by knives or darts, and would be as quick/quicker exp than a bow/xbow, but at something like the King Black Dragon, the 90+ ranged attack would absolutely dominate knives, as well as the ability to use enchanted ruby or diamond bolts.

I also agree with demonsnake8, bronze or iron are far cheaper and barely noticeably worse when speed training. Take yaks for example, literally 99% of rangers there use bronze knives, because the difference in time/kill is so minimal.

And I also agree to tuggernongy, despite the fact that my above point is contradictory in a way.

So now that people have stopped posting seconds before me, :wall: I shall post this lol. :D

Lego_Luke.png

if you use darts for speed training then it doesnt make a huge difference if you use iron

And if you're willing to use iron darts, which I don't see why you wouldn't be, use bronze knives since they're are basically the same - besides break rate.

icecube7.jpeg

Priceless means it can't be attained for a price.Just like Mastercard,biatch!

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Simple answer.

Instead of selling your steel knives, why not use them somewhere to recoup your money through drops, plus you will also be inproving your range stat whilst doing so.

Darts,not knives.

Zierro,your response once again,deserves an unsarcastic bowing.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

maybe the fastest weapon of runescape but why why the hell they are so freakin priceless????

for example making steel darts i have 200 steel bars and making steel darts is huge loss of money

avg price in ge of 200 steel bars is 128 000 GP

avg price of 2000 steel darts is 64 000 GP

so everytime you craft steel darts you lose 64 000GP!!!!!! :shame:

but i love darts they make exps like mad with 62 range i do 20k exps an hour. :thumbsup:

SO WHY THE HELL ARE THEY SO FCKIN PRICELESS NO ONE MAKE THEM SO BUING THEM TAKE WEEKS! :wall:

Since it takes so long to buy them, try making them instead? Saves a lot of cash from my point of view.

menea_reuter.pnglinkresponsewb2.th.jpg

Well its REALLY hard to make money buy converting things from the G.E. The only really way of making a profit is to get the Mats yourself usually.

devilgod08.png

-----------------------------------------

An Alched whip a day keeps deflation away.