"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

The damage report is spot on.

Selection: Blue Pill

I won't do so until tomorrow, but it's what I'll do. I'm not doing it for her, I'm doing it for me. I don't care what he has to say, helpful or not. I'm not digging myself any deeper into this, and I refuse to be caught up by this random flurry of emotions she's trying to put me through. I'm just going to let her make her decision and do what my brother has told me. I've cut off any chance of communication for the night.

No no no no no. She'll see that you've friended him. Send him a direct message, or something that won't show up on the Facebook status wall thingymabob.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

I won't do so until tomorrow, but it's what I'll do. I'm not doing it for her, I'm doing it for me. I don't care what he has to say, helpful or not. I'm not digging myself any deeper into this, and I refuse to be caught up by this random flurry of emotions she's trying to put me through. I'm just going to let her make her decision and do what my brother has told me. I've cut off any chance of communication for the night.

No no no no no. She'll see that you've friended him. Send him a direct message, or something that won't show up on the Facebook status wall thingymabob.

I'm taking the blue pill. I'm denying him :P

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

I'm taking the blue pill. I'm denying him :P

I must've gotten the pills mixed up. #-o

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

Well, ehm, my first reflex is to shout, Monty Python-wise, RUN AWAY!

She's behaving like a teenage girl, and boy, they can be mean. Without really wanting to be, though. She seems to be testing how far she can push you by pulling you closer and pushing you away... It's the typical phenomenon of an insecure girl who's testing out what powers of She she has over guys, and in this case, you. I'm not saying you should ditch her, but you seem to have the good attitude about it. Let her sort out her issues herself before you get too involved.

I'm gonna be watching the Notebook with that girl. haha.

Oh. My. God.

That is beyond devotion.

On a scale of 1 to "a hell of a lot," how big a chick flick is it?

"We have nothing to fear but fear itself." ~Franklin D. Roosevelt

But then again, the gay Asian kid we all thought was gonna be an actor turned out to be a rapist. Who knew.
E-cards, the new and improved way to get in someones pants :thumbup:.

:twss:

First Dragon Drop Ever On: February 7, 2009 at 11:45am. Dragon Spear from Black Dragon

"I'll take a hardware store over a gun any day. Guns make you stupid. Better to fight your wars with duct tape. Duct tape makes you smart."

Oh. My. God.

That is beyond devotion.

So much so that I haven't even seen it.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

Oh. My. God.

That is beyond devotion.

That's not particularily saying much.

:lol:

In english: a hell of a lot

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

NMD, I've been in a similar situation. This girl really liked me, said all these things on a 2nd date that my ex wouldn't say after 6 months. Things were going well the first week or so, but every time I asked her out on a date, she'd say shes grounded or busy. I was ok about it at first but later it started to piss me off. Also, "I don't really want a relationship right now, a lot of stuff is going on with my ex-boyfriends." What a load of [cabbage]. I quickly ditched talking to her, there's no way i could be involved in any drama, i have a busy life as it is. This was a month ago and we're still not really talking. :thumbup:

~Retired 10/17/07~

finalslayerhz3.png

Zombies__eat_flesh__by_DJCandiDout.jpg

"One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures." - George W. Bush

Oh. My. God.

That is beyond devotion.

That's not particularily saying much.

:lol:

In english: a hell of a lot

Thanks for the warning. haha.

My friends laughed to no end when I said that to them. Oh well.

But then again, the gay Asian kid we all thought was gonna be an actor turned out to be a rapist. Who knew.

First Dragon Drop Ever On: February 7, 2009 at 11:45am. Dragon Spear from Black Dragon

"I'll take a hardware store over a gun any day. Guns make you stupid. Better to fight your wars with duct tape. Duct tape makes you smart."

I hear even Cloverfield is better.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Idk, haven't seen it. I just got to see the Dark Knight 4 weeks ago.

Thanks a lot to both Sumpta and Toxic. It looks like both of you took different approaches to this situation, and I'm glad I'm getting lots of input.

As for a little status update: I gave the girl her Ipod that she seemingly left with me on purpose today. She said thanks and smiled. Then, the next time I saw her in the hallway, she refused to make eye contact with me. Is she cracking already? Maybe she just wants nothing to do with me. I think the former seems more likely. Any thoughts? I think this was a pretty big sign as to what the future would hold.

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

Thanks a lot to both Sumpta and Toxic. It looks like both of you took different approaches to this situation, and I'm glad I'm getting lots of input.

As for a little status update: I gave the girl her Ipod that she seemingly left with me on purpose today. She said thanks and smiled. Then, the next time I saw her in the hallway, she refused to make eye contact with me. Is she cracking already? Maybe she just wants nothing to do with me. I think the former seems more likely. Any thoughts? I think this was a pretty big sign as to what the future would hold.

I've found that thinking too much about the actions of girls tends to drive oneself partially insane. Just chillax and go with whatever happens. If you like her, 'kay, give her a chance if she wants to take it. If you don't, then screw her. All this calculating just serves to grant ya a headache.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I've found that thinking too much about the actions of girls tends to drive oneself partially insane. Just chillax and go with whatever happens. If you like her, 'kay, give her a chance if she wants to take it. If you don't, then screw her. All this calculating just serves to grant ya a headache.

My brother taught me this a the "Man Way" when I was a little lad.

I think it works great. Have a lot more time to think of nothing at all. Fragmenting my hard drive.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Well i can't believe i'm posting in here again, but old feelings aside i need opinions.

Well first semester this year i took a cearmics class at school. And well the last week or two I started talking with this one girl more and more and i also helped her make something on the wheel. Well today i stayed after school to make some clay coils for the next project i'm doing and she came in, she said she wanted to show me her little penguin she had made. Well she did and we chatted for a little bit after that.

Well my question is do you think she was flirting with me/interested in me? Because i'm thinking of pursuing her but don't want to do that on my opinion of the situation alone.

cool_sig1.jpg

I'll agree with Lent and say go for it.

To me, it looks as if she cares about your opinion, while it could be just as a friend. (Albeit, this comes from some personal feelings in that I only really care what 1 person thinks about me, if I cared what my mates thought of me, I'd have had a haircut and I would't be growing it)

However, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Go for it man. Good luck. =)

And...uhm...watching that movie with this girl better be worth it... Hahaha.

Honestly, with that kind of attitude, you're more likely to get a kick to the nuts.

You should be going for the sake of being with her, not for getting something out of it.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

I actually reckon that's what he's wanting. He doesn't seem like that kinda guy.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Honestly, with that kind of attitude, you're more likely to get a kick to the nuts.

You should be going for the sake of being with her, not for getting something out of it.

that statement was a joke. and proof of my poor sense of humor. =/

I don't know who it was at this point, but who ever got suckered into watching "The Notebook"...you have my condolences.

I only sat through it in exchange for watching a star wars movie with my girlfriend after ward. And she hates sci fi.

@ NoMoreDead

It's pretty much up to you at this point. If you can deal with the crap she's giving you, more power to you. Doing so is actually rather entertaining - I guarentee if you stick wit hthis, you'll never feel bored again. You decide if that's a good thing or not.

@ War_Junky

Welcome back!

Hopefully your return will be viewed as a fresh start, as I remember quite the amount of controversy sparked by your issues. I say go for it.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

School started again today. I only have two 'classes' with this girl.

I've got Modern History 3 times a week, and then there's "study periods" where it is non-communal(hence 'classes').

I'll see how things go....

On an related yet unrelated note, I have the SMALLEST classes at school

Information Tech - 4 people.

Legal Studies - 5 people. I'm the only guy.

Modern History - 5 people. Once again I'm the only guy.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg