"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

I don't get the appeal of hickeys - giving or getting. Well, if you're trying to make a girl's boyfriend mad, giving one would be hilarious.

Touche.

A) he's not her boyfriend yet, but he will probably get upset by it [YES]

B. I agree, getting hickey's is kinda "eh"

C) Giving hickey's is kinda "eh"

D) Really really rough sex = accidental hickeys

cool.gif

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Well, I never really had a girlfriend before, but I found this really cool, and fun girl to be around. She just broke up with her bf to be with me.... this will be interesting ;)

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

Well, I never really had a girlfriend before, but I found this really cool, and fun girl to be around. She just broke up with her bf to be with me.... this will be interesting wink.gif

well, if you ever need some advice/tips/help/guidance/shoulder to cry on...you know where to find us :D

Well, I never really had a girlfriend before, but I found this really cool, and fun girl to be around. She just broke up with her bf to be with me.... this will be interesting wink.gif

well, if you ever need some advice/tips/help/guidance/shoulder to cry on...you know where to find us :D

Haha, reading this thread a year or two before was what helped me become a lot better with girls in general :razz:

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

It kind of makes me nervous when I hear someone broke up with someone for the reason of being with someone else. Better than staying in the relationship and cheating on the other person, but it raises the issue of lack of (how do I say this?) job security, so to speak.

Flyingjj.png

I'd prefer that to cheating. If she was cheating I wouldn't consider a serious relationship.

At least with that you can say that you were just more attractive than him, and you're attractive enough to not have to worry about competition.

I just got eternity by calvin klein. Normally I wouldn't go for CK type stuff but askmen said it was good so I gave it a shot - it's perfect. $30 off ebay for a 50ml bottle which is pretty damn good considering how long that will last me.

Also highly recommending carbamide peroxide 35% for teeth whitening. You can get a whole kit for like $20 off ebay and it's the same stuff dentists use and charge $300 for. After 2 applications heaps of people were commenting on my white teeth that were previously pretty terrible from smoking and coffee.

Touched up my buzz cut (still kicking myself for not getting a buzz cut earlier) and got new socks and undies today. Going clubbing and feeling like a new man :thumbup:

I need to get a buzzer so I can cut my hair myself. Spending ten bucks a week for it's ridiculous, when ten bucks can probably get me a buzzer. Lately I've been letting my hair grow out some. My parents forbid me from getting a buzz cut, although they really just say that to [bleep] with me - I still do it once a month or so. I've been enjoying Armani Black Code for nights out - it's a bit heavy though, so you have to be very light with it. My dad had it in some cabinet, so I just took it. Eh.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Also highly recommending carbamide peroxide 35% for teeth whitening. You can get a whole kit for like $20 off ebay and it's the same stuff dentists use and charge $300 for. After 2 applications heaps of people were commenting on my white teeth that were previously pretty terrible from smoking and coffee.

How does it differ from water-solved peroxide, and how do you apply it? Can you link to the eBay page? Message me if this too OT.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

How does it differ from water-solved peroxide, and how do you apply it? Can you link to the eBay page? Message me if this too OT.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/36-TOOTH-TEETH-WHITENING-CARBAMIDE-PEROXIDE-LASER-KIT-/280495722728?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_HealthBeauty_DentalCare_RL&hash=item414ed910e8

It comes with trays, which you just put in hot water to soften it, bite down while pressing against the front of your teeth and suck all the air out. Just like a boil n bite mouth guard.

I just put a bit of the gel on my teeth and put the trays on, and let it sit for 5-6 minutes. It comes with an led torch which is supposed to help, I use it but I don't know if it does anything.

Well, I never really had a girlfriend before, but I found this really cool, and fun girl to be around. She just broke up with her bf to be with me.... this will be interesting ;)

Yeah, but ask yourself this: if she broke up with a guy to be with you, who's to say she won't do the same for another guy when she's with you?

hmolsig.png

yeah...

Having sex with her might have been a bad idea. I got re-friend zoned. But it's like heart-attack serious now. BUT that gives me a good excuse to get my [wagon] out of there and move on. So it's not all bad I guess.

I'm taking a week or two off from woman to regroup. Get myself a wingman and hit the mall. I'll report back with any news I may get. I'll be sure to try out that cube BS :lol:

yeah...

Having sex with her might have been a bad idea. I got re-friend zoned. But it's like heart-attack serious now. BUT that gives me a good excuse to get my [wagon] out of there and move on. So it's not all bad I guess.

I'm taking a week or two off from woman to regroup. Get myself a wingman and hit the mall. I'll report back with any news I may get. I'll be sure to try out that cube BS :lol:

Y'know, I'm pretty sure you'll face that sex situation with her again sometime (soon).

The best advice I can give you here, is ignore your manly instincts, and just go with a definite "No!" in her face. She'd be shocked, she'd be curious, she'd be attracted, she'd be yours to play with.

haha true. She seriously predicatbly teenage girl. But she got really offended when I told her she had histrionic disorder rolleyes.gif

Whatever. I already found a new interest, I just have to....re-find her. And prepare myself. I'm sticking to my week off to recover. Probably will help my logical influences. Being sex depraved is gonna suck, but you're probably right. I could probably go for it again worst comes to worst. but I'll do my best to stop myself from doing so. Time to move on. Whether I like it or not.

Am I the only dude that doesn't require constant sexual attention? Seriously, I haven't even kissed a girl in like a month a few days (my bad). Haven't done anything sexual since spring break, though. And I'm not freaking out.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Am I the only dude that doesn't require constant sexual attention? Seriously, I haven't even kissed a girl in like a month a few days (my bad). Haven't done anything sexual since spring break, though. And I'm not freaking out.

Up until this winter I was going 2-4 times a day. That's a REALLY hard habit to break.

Thank god for your right hand.

For the record, I use my left hand for that. Either way, it's not quite the same. It's a temporary solution at best

You could be like tiger woods and go to sex rehab.

But seriously I'm sure you'll be able to get over it. just stay away from your ex, go out and meet new girls, and try to get over her. I can tell you're into her but it seems like she's nothing but bad news for you.

Amaranth_GTO.png

You could be like tiger woods and go to sex rehab.

But seriously I'm sure you'll be able to get over it. just stay away from your ex, go out and meet new girls, and try to get over her. I can tell you're into her but it seems like she's nothing but bad news for you.

Agreed. It's gonna be painful, upsetting and frustrating...but I'll get there. I already met a new girl, but I'm a fraid to start anything in my current condition. I don't want a girl just to have one, I want the girl because of who she is. Staying the hell away from my ex would be a good start. Right?

Yeah, but ask yourself this: if she broke up with a guy to be with you, who's to say she won't do the same for another guy when she's with you?

Uh, they're going to break up one day anyway. Like most other couples.

[Edit] Thanks Dan :)

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I haven't even kissed a girl in like a year and a half.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!