"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

Hi you perhaps may remember me from a few pages back..

after my original post i found the girl i was going to ask to semi and asked her. turns out she got asked 2 periods earlier? buzzkill. but i rebounded. then i asked this one really popular girl i know and she told me two really cute girls were still left. seriously i have no idea how they didn't have dates. the one I'm actually lab partners with so i asked her. she said yes. it should be a ton less awkward than the other girl. so that went well :thumbup:

now we come to my first problem which was that girl who thought i was cute but is kinddaaaa out of my league. well last weekend guess what? my friend and i drove around all day. then at night we met up with some other kids and went to a local eatery which is very popular with kids my age. GUESS WHO WAS THERE. yeah a group of my good friends from school and a group of her and her friends sitting at a different table.. only problem? by the time i turned from my friends to say something to her she was walking out. we barely made eye contact. It would have been a perfect opportunity to get her number and maybe hang out with her later in the night but there seemed to be a bit of coldness in the room, not necessarily directed toward me but for some reason the girls all seemed pissed off or sad. there actually was a good reason to be sad but its not worth going into depth.

so then my friends and i drove around behind a car of my other friends. deep down i hoped that we would go over somebodies house and that she would be there. the car we were following then decided to speed off and ditch us as a joke. then when we called them there was an air of shadyness in their voices like they were ditching us to go somewhere, though i'm not sure if they were (i know there was no big party or anything that i missed). so anyway i only talked to her twice since then and i have yet to find the opportunity to ask for the elusive number. it's not that i don't have the confidence to its just that i dont have the right opportunity.

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

So, the lady has a cabin in Lake Tahoe. We've both taken a few days off of work to go up there, roughly three days of being alone, and then another group of friends (a potential couple) is showing up to stay with us for the last two days. So five days total. How do double dates work? That's what Jennifer wants to do with them, even though we're already dating. So yeah, advice por favor.

Address? When I'm in america this christmas and I go up to lake tahoe to heavenly ski resort I'm breaking in and borrowing the cabin.

Make something. So much better.

This guy has a good idea; if you're good at something artisanal or artistic, make her something. You get twenty times the brownie points.

I can't make anything, really not artistic unfortunately.. Back to getting ideas.

Come on, theres got to be something you can make

This website has a lot of cool projects and ideas and things to make, some of them are very simple and pretty cool too.

Or you could get her flowers and chocolate or something that reminds her of something fun you two did together

Amaranth_GTO.png

My friend just found out what happens when you make somebody your whole life at a young age. He ditched all his friends because he had her (apart from me, but that's really only because I made the effort to see them as she's fun to be around and drink with), didn't get a job because he didn't need one, and now he's depressed and just plays cod etc at his mums house :/

My friend just found out what happens when you make somebody your whole life at a young age. He ditched all his friends for her (apart from me, but that's really only because I made the effort to see them as she's fun to be around and drink with), didn't get a job because he didn't need one, and now he's depressed and just plays cod etc at his mums house :/

Can't say I haven't been that guy.

Get him a job. Preferably one with lots of hours and good pay. The money and forced scheduling will get his mind off it.

Worked for me anyway

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Eh, he just went off at me and accused me of trying to get with his girlfriend (also my friend) when I asked her if she wanted to hang and not him. I reminded him that I always used to ask him to hang and he always wanted to stay home and play cod and she always wanted to hang, and that I have a girlfriend.. He got all apologetic and started blaming his anti depressants he is now apparently taking.

Love makes people so [bleep]ing stupid :rolleyes:

Eh, he just went off at me and accused me of trying to get with his girlfriend (also my friend) when I asked her if she wanted to hang and not him. I reminded him that I always used to ask him to hang and he never wanted to and she always did, and that I have a girlfriend.. He got all apologetic and started blaming his anti depressants he is now apparently taking.

As do anti-depressants.

Eh, he just went off at me and accused me of trying to get with his girlfriend (also my friend) when I asked her if she wanted to hang and not him. I reminded him that I always used to ask him to hang and he always wanted to stay home and play cod and she always wanted to hang, and that I have a girlfriend.. He got all apologetic and started blaming his anti depressants he is now apparently taking.

Don't blame him. Try to help him out.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I have no idea how I would. He doesn't want to hang or anything, and he's already receiving medical help for his depression. I told him about a free forklift course and cert 2 in warehousing, which will easily get him a job earning 20-30$/hr and he doesn't want to do it, even though he wants to work in a factory.

I'm considering letting centrelink know he's committing fraud, having to return tax money he doesn't deserve and spends on his computer, junk food and other [cabbage] he doesn't need might force him to pull his [cabbage] together and get a job.

I have no idea how I would. He doesn't want to hang or anything, and he's already receiving medical help for his depression. I told him about a free forklift course and cert 2 in warehousing, which will easily get him a job earning 20-30$/hr and he doesn't want to do it, even though he wants to work in a factory.

I'm considering letting centrelink know he's committing fraud, having to return tax money he doesn't deserve and spends on his computer, junk food and other [cabbage] he doesn't need might force him to pull his [cabbage] together and get a job.

I was convinced to get a job because my girlfriend at the time and i had broken up, and I was feelin' [cabbage]ty. I had a lot of time on my hands, no money, and nothing to do. I realized that I had been begged to get a job by my then-girlfriend and my parents for like 2 years. I figured it was a nice stick-it-to-her thing to get a job, so i did. While she ewnt out and dated random [wagon], I was making bank. Now i take other girls out to the dates I could never afford when I was dating her. Spite has never felt so great :P

Money in the pocket feels pretty sweet too, for when I hit dry spells. Helps me buy games, guns, trading cards, gas, what have you.

i feel this is a good argument to make to a man who is post-breakup

This guy has a good idea; if you're good at something artisanal or artistic, make her something. You get twenty times the brownie points.

I can't make anything, really not artistic unfortunately.. Back to getting ideas.

This website has a lot of cool projects and ideas and things to make, some of them are very simple and pretty cool too.

Or you could get her flowers and chocolate or something that reminds her of something fun you two did together

One word. Origami. Anyone can pick it up, all you need is a $5 pack of apper to last you a year (or just print yourself a colored square of paper), and girls freaking love it.

For my girlfriend's brithday I did the folling:

-Made an origami box

-Made an origami heart

-Put the heart in the box with a short note

I also gave her a bracelet, but the heart in the box was actually the gift she liked more. (It's also very, very simple to make)

Also, origami roses. Trust me, those things are the Holy Grail of romanticness. (Although they're fairly advanced, hey.)

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

One word. Origami. Anyone can pick it up, all you need is a $5 pack of apper to last you a year (or just print yourself a colored square of paper), and girls freaking love it.

-Made an origami box

-Made an origami heart

I also gave her a bracelet, but the heart in the box was actually the gift she liked more. (It's also very, very simple to make)

Also, origami roses. Trust me, those things are the Holy Grail of romanticness. (Although they're fairly advanced, hey.)

Looks like I'm going to be buying some origami off the local Asians :)

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

-Made an origami box

-Made an origami heart

Looks like I'm going to be buying some origami off the local Asians :)

Well, the internet is the best source for diagrams, and if you're too lazy to print your own paper, or would rather get high quality stuff then any craft store will sell it.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

[/hide]

Is writing my girlfriend a song and creating a list of "100 reasons why I love _______" too cliché for her birthday?

Sounds pretty sweet to me :P (talking as a girl). It may be cliché but most girls love cliché.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Is writing my girlfriend a song and creating a list of "100 reasons why I love _______" too cliché for her birthday?

the hipster in me is being driven up a wall, but I'm sure she'll like it. Can't say I haven't done it myself to win a heart.

I'll be impressed how you'll come up with 100 things, truthfully. Good luck.

I did it truthfully and successfully for my boyfriend! :P

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

Giving Peter a list of colours and flavours of skittles doesn't count. :P

Popoto.~<3

Giving Peter a list of colours and flavours of skittles doesn't count. :P

Oh :( ....Nvm then.

Posted Image

a list of 100 anything has never sounded that good to me after i heard 100 ways to love a cat <_<

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

If it's heartfelt and well written, yes.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Don't you mean no?

[/hide]

Don't you mean no?

I MEAN WHAT I SAY. But yeah, I meant no.